• Last Updated:
  • Oct 14th, 2017 3:10 am
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17630 posts
1285 upvotes
Quite the finale ending the season with a bang!
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2011
1399 posts
558 upvotes
Toronto
Hope the island is around for next season!
Up votes, down votes, they're all votes for me! I thank you!
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1191 posts
333 upvotes
Haz wrote:
May 26th, 2017 4:07 am
Someone isn't coming back next season.
His character was the best out of this sorry lot. I hope they cancel this series after the next season. The only series that is longer in the tooth is Supernatural. But that's only around because it's basically given free to CW.
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17630 posts
1285 upvotes
badOne wrote:
May 27th, 2017 2:42 pm
His character was the best out of this sorry lot. I hope they cancel this series after the next season. The only series that is longer in the tooth is Supernatural. But that's only around because it's basically given free to CW.
It's too bad he's done.

I felt this was Arrow's best season with Invasion and finale being the 2 best episodes of the series.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7366 posts
736 upvotes
Victoria
badOne wrote:
May 27th, 2017 2:42 pm
Except Supernatural still has up's and downs. It got kind of long in tooth for a while, but I enjoyed the past few seasons again... the show keeps going.

I don't think shows get cancelled on the CW, you just get bored and quit if you want off the air.. lol.
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2011
1399 posts
558 upvotes
Toronto
zod wrote:
May 28th, 2017 2:14 am

I don't think shows get cancelled on the CW, you just get bored and quit if you want off the air.. lol.
Wasn't Smallville cancelled by CW?
Up votes, down votes, they're all votes for me! I thank you!
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2008
1990 posts
338 upvotes
Toronto
some1not wrote:
May 28th, 2017 7:34 am
Nope, Smallville ended after 10 seasons, they wrapped up the story with Clark and Lois.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1191 posts
333 upvotes
zod wrote:
May 28th, 2017 2:14 am
Except Supernatural still has up's and downs. It got kind of long in tooth for a while, but I enjoyed the past few seasons again... the show keeps going.

Was it you who revived that the supernatural thread from the dead recently lol? It was literally 2 years since RFD members posted in there. That's how far this show fell off the wagon for most folks. Still debating if I want to watch the most recent season. Monster of the week is still fun.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7366 posts
736 upvotes
Victoria
some1not wrote:
May 28th, 2017 7:34 am
Nope, As the previous poster mention the show-runners decided it was time. God knows how long it would have gone on for otherwise. As long as you can get mediocre ratings on the CW they'll let you go on forever. It's the total opposite of major network television... lol.
Dec 22, 2014
470 posts
102 upvotes
Regina, SK
zod wrote:
May 29th, 2017 1:34 am
Nope, As the previous poster mention the show-runners decided it was time. God knows how long it would have gone on for otherwise. As long as you can get mediocre ratings on the CW they'll let you go on forever. It's the total opposite of major network television... lol.
I think Tom Welling was also looking to move on. The main thing that kept him around after season 5 was opportunities to direct some episodes and get producer credit. This is also a CW budgeting technique. They don't like to give their stars big raises, so they get career development opportunities instead.

Did anyone pick up/remember at the end of the second last episode that while Adrian/Prometheus was boarding the plane he said "See you on the boat" to Oliver. Such a random line that ended up being the site for the final confrontation.
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17630 posts
1285 upvotes
Suit up!

R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17630 posts
1285 upvotes