Freebies

Disney Movie Rewards free bonus points (updated every now and then)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 22nd, 2024 6:15 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2008
3208 posts
18600 upvotes
Mississauga
DMR Star Wars Challenge for June 2018 ("A new game will be available at the beginning of the month")
-- 5 DMR points for playing --
https://disneymovierewards.go.com/Disne ... ampaign=75 (FYI: same link as a couple of posts above, if you've already done it)

What type of ship is the Millennium Falcon? Corellian YT-1300 Freighter

Name the new droid from Solo: A Star Wars Story L3-37

What planet is Chewbacca from? Kashyyyk

Bonus Round

Click on all of the proprietors of the Millennium Falcon:
Han Solo
Lando Calrissian
Unkar Plutt

Click on the characters from "Solo: A Star Wars Story":
Val
Tobias Beckett
Rio Durant

Who has hunted Han down over defaulted debts?
Guavian Death Gang
Kanjiklub
Jabba the Hut
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2490 upvotes
Weird I didn't get points this time around. Said I already earned them.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2013
2971 posts
7523 upvotes
Halifax, NS
vivibaby wrote: Weird I didn't get points this time around. Said I already earned them.
ditto
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
vivibaby wrote: Weird I didn't get points this time around. Said I already earned them.
Same :(
Oct 10, 2006
953 posts
1516 upvotes
Ottawa
vivibaby wrote: Are these pins even worth anything? Seems pretty simple to me.
Yes if you plan to sell it. Using an "Around The World pin - London" as an example, it is listed at US$100-$150!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2007
6706 posts
2352 upvotes
Sweety wrote: Yes if you plan to sell it. Using an "Around The World pin - London" as an example, it is listed at US$100-$150!
Listed ... but are people actually buying it at that price?
Oct 10, 2006
953 posts
1516 upvotes
Ottawa
BluePhirePB wrote: Listed ... but are people actually buying it at that price?
Who knows? I did sell one pin (not Around the World pin) for $50 though.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2007
6706 posts
2352 upvotes
Sweety wrote: Who knows? I did sell one pin (not Around the World pin) for $50 though.
So there IS a market for this!
Oct 10, 2006
953 posts
1516 upvotes
Ottawa
BluePhirePB wrote: So there IS a market for this!
Not sure if you have ever been in Disney World / Disneyland / Disney Cruise before, pin trading is one of the main activities. People spend a lot on pins, especially very hard to get pins!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2007
6706 posts
2352 upvotes
Sweety wrote: Not sure if you have ever been in Disney World / Disneyland / Disney Cruise before, pin trading is one of the main activities. People spend a lot on pins, especially very hard to get pins!
This is news to me! Do rare pins come from the online Disney Store?
Oct 10, 2006
953 posts
1516 upvotes
Ottawa
BluePhirePB wrote: This is news to me! Do rare pins come from the online Disney Store?
Rare pins come many ways, but need to be for special reason, very limited quantity, and possibly hard to get (e.g. Only AP holders or cast members exclusive or event specific pins). Many people won't sell them also, as they may have special meanings for them (I got one of the exclusive pins for a very special occasion, and I will never sell that). Just FYI.

DMR Exclusive Limited Edition pins are very nice, as even you have money, if you don't have enough points, you can't get them.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2007
6706 posts
2352 upvotes
Sweety wrote: Rare pins come many ways, but need to be for special reason, very limited quantity, and possibly hard to get (e.g. Only AP holders or cast members exclusive or event specific pins). Many people won't sell them also, as they may have special meanings for them (I got one of the exclusive pins for a very special occasion, and I will never sell that). Just FYI.

DMR Exclusive Limited Edition pins are very nice, as even you have money, if you don't have enough points, you can't get them.
I have 8347 points. Flipping these is starting to sound like a good idea lol.
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2490 upvotes
BluePhirePB wrote: I have 8347 points. Flipping these is starting to sound like a good idea lol.
How do you get so many?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2007
6706 posts
2352 upvotes
vivibaby wrote: Movie stubs?
Ya. If you watch a Disney movie (including Star Wars, Marvel etc.) and you take a pic of the ticket and upload to their site, you get points.
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2490 upvotes
BluePhirePB wrote: Ya. If you watch a Disney movie (including Star Wars, Marvel etc.) and you take a pic of the ticket and upload to their site, you get points.
I never knew that! Thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2007
6706 posts
2352 upvotes
vivibaby wrote: I never knew that! Thanks!
When you click the upload movie stub icon, it'll give you a code to write onto your ticket. You take a pic of that, upload and the points show up later.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)