Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dollarama

Dollarama: Nivea Natural Visage Beauty Moisturizer $2 Umbro shorts $2.

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 13th, 2012 4:16 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2002
1555 posts
241 upvotes
Toronto

[Dollarama] Dollarama: Nivea Natural Visage Beauty Moisturizer $2 Umbro shorts $2.

https://i.imgur.com/mit7ah.jpg
http://www.amazon.com/Visage-Natural-Be ... B004QSY9H2
Goes for $15USD on amazon.
They had the face one, eye one, and whatever the third one is.

https://i.imgur.com/UyQCNh.jpg

alternate image host:

Also, Umbro shorts for $2! These apepar to also retail for around $15.

Surprisingly cheap stuff. Get them while they're hot. These brand name stuff often disappears for good once they clear their stock.

Found at Dollarama in Scarborough.
13 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 2, 2003
2936 posts
261 upvotes
Peterborough, ON
Thanks, I'd be interested in the shorts for volleyball, but your pics are not loaded. The link says "403-Forbidden"
Tung(Tom)Nguyen
Mar 8, 2006
628 posts
58 upvotes
They had the Nivea there since last week already, I think it is a discontinued product?
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2005
1667 posts
1590 upvotes
Canada's South Coast
I saw the Nivea skin care products in the usual place at 2 of 3 of the Dollarama stores in my area; however. I was unable to find the Umbro shorts? Anyone else :?:
Jan 22, 2006
446 posts
1 upvote
Umbro shorts confirmed in Kanata!!

My kids were happy to see these!! All different sizes.. even the size 4 small ones!!
Welcome to the Jungle: 4 Cats and 4 Kids
Jun 10, 2008
161 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto
Did you guys find any adult sized Umbro shorts? I only found kids at the Vaughan Mills mall location.
Jan 22, 2006
446 posts
1 upvote
kvoxx wrote: Did you guys find any adult sized Umbro shorts? I only found kids at the Vaughan Mills mall location.

Yeah, only kids...
Welcome to the Jungle: 4 Cats and 4 Kids
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
Not a bad price i told my wife about the nivea crap lol...
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2005
1575 posts
92 upvotes
Collingwood
Pretty sure my wife buys that stuff, are we sure its legit?
Nov 12, 2005
252 posts
28 upvotes
North York
kvoxx wrote: Did you guys find any adult sized Umbro shorts? I only found kids at the Vaughan Mills mall location.

Is this the dollarama across from the chuck e cheese? I can't think of another dollarama in Vaughan Mills. Thanks.
Jan 9, 2008
77 posts
25 upvotes
I was at the Dollarama at Heartland in Mississauga today. Saw they were selling UMBRO soccer shorts for $2. They look like all youth sizes and there were 3 or 4 colours. I'll upload a pic later.
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41890 posts
1783 upvotes
Canada
I checked a few local stores last month but they had no stock. When I asked the staff they said they didn't carry anything like that. All I could see were cold weather winter clothes.
Somebody removed my sig for no reason, without even telling me.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 10, 2008
7000 posts
7627 upvotes
trickyrick wrote: I was at the Dollarama at Heartland in Mississauga today. Saw they were selling UMBRO soccer shorts for $2. They look like all youth sizes and there were 3 or 4 colours. I'll upload a pic later.

Yep...saw them there at the Heartland location last week. Quality is not the greatest...seems very 'light'. All youth sizes. Only a couple of YXL available, in black, blue, maybe also green. Picked up the black one for my teenager. The YXL just snugly fits his 30" waist. Better pack a spare one, just in case the stitching doesn't hold up! :o