Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Merged] In-Ear Headphone Deals

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 3rd, 2013 1:24 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2008
1552 posts
145 upvotes
Toronto
btw does anyone get Sennheiser IE80 at canada computers on boxing day?
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2009
3540 posts
879 upvotes
Don't be nosey
Arn't the X10 from Klispch being discontinued? Only the X10i still exists on their site..

Also, should I buy an pair of these to replace my Bose In-Ear 2? I only had those for a month....Is the sound quality that noticeable?
PSN: RunOrDie226
add me!
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2008
1552 posts
145 upvotes
Toronto
RunOrDie wrote: Arn't the X10 from Klispch being discontinued? Only the X10i still exists on their site..

Also, should I buy an pair of these to replace my Bose In-Ear 2? I only had those for a month....Is the sound quality that noticeable?
yes, that's why they were selling it for $85 at amazon.com (sold by amazon), and x10i has in line volume control for apple.
You will also get free $2 amazon.com MP3 credit when you buy x10 from amazon.com.
However, when I try to purchase songs, it says the service is not available at north pole region. :facepalm:
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2010
1605 posts
175 upvotes
Markham
BB and FS take back headphones with no problem right? I ordered 2 different pairs and want to try both and return one. I know other places cause problems but BB is okay right. 30 days or 14?

Thanks
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
6948 posts
2695 upvotes
Just seen this post, I'm looking for headphones where the main goal is to cancel noise, can anyone recommend anything? Here's my original post.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)