None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2009
1314 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto

[Merged] Experience with buyncell.ca?

Anyone done business with them? They seem to have some good prices and a few locations, as well as posts on kijiji/craigslist. Input?
151 replies
Feb 9, 2008
401 posts
50 upvotes
Hey, Did you end up doing business with them? I'm wondering if they are any good as well.
Mar 16, 2011
3 posts
Davis
it's new for me, i've never purchase from this site before...
Plz be careful before ordering. :arrow:
Nov 21, 2008
1 posts
Markham
false advertising and store looks like a repair shop my guess is they will buy broken items and will fix then resell them.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2005
4274 posts
204 upvotes
Farm
legit company. i bought a mbp from them and registered it no problems.

would recommend
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2009
2073 posts
61 upvotes
Anyone know where their store is exactly?
I can Code Exx BMWs
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2008
2753 posts
254 upvotes
416 REAL T-D0T not 9…
afzaldhanji wrote:
Aug 5th, 2011 3:28 am
They have 2 locations in the GTA. They have a store at Bayview and Sheppard at 251 Sheppard Avenue East and another store at Erin Mills and Dundas at 1960 Dundas Street West.

I buy stuff from them all the time.

Two posts over a month apart on the EXACT same thread and only 2 posts total. Yes, this sounds like a legit place. :lol:
Like a blind man at an orgy, I was going to have to feel my way through.
Nov 25, 2011
2 posts
TORONTO
Purchased a used Iphone 3gs from them back in July. Nothing but problems with phone. Went back about 4 times to deal with the same recurring issue of the phone not charging properly, and draining within a couple of hours of standby. Eventually, after going to Apple and having a tech diagnose the problem as the charging dock in the phone, then and only then did they replace the dock in the phone. Phone worked fiine for a while, until updates were needed, then when linking the phone to apple servers and trying to update the phone ends up bricking itself. Not sure what to say about the shop, other than...they're trying ! "Caveat emptor" !
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2008
3649 posts
217 upvotes
Scarborough
Bought a few times from there last year from the Sheppard location. The lady is nice and friendly, only dealt with the other guy once or twice.

Looks like the website got an overhaul and still needs a few more tweaks.

To be fair, I had my 3gs from brand new then jailbroken and it's been bricked ever since I tried to update it to iOS5.
Help Contribute to our Wedding Fund :) A wise fortune cookie once told me this:
"A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist"
FS: Christmas Window Decor :lol:
FS: 10mm H&R Trak+ wheel spacers, 5x100/112, 57.1c/b
Oct 25, 2004
374 posts
14 upvotes
I bought a brand new sealed MBP, registered fine. No issues, this was last year, its still working great.
Oct 25, 2004
374 posts
14 upvotes
I also got unlock code for BB, service was a little slow but overall it was ok
Dec 1, 2011
1 posts
1 upvote
RICHMOND HILL
afzaldhanji wrote:
Jul 2nd, 2011 10:20 pm
Purcahsed lots of items from them and was very happy with their products and customer service.
LMAO!!! Aren't you (afzaldhanji) the owner of the store? You run a really tough business if you have to pay for your own stuff from your own store! :lol:
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
1621 posts
215 upvotes
THORNHILL
They advertise on Kijiji all the time. I've bought a cell phone from them last summer. I went to the store though not online.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2007
8852 posts
298 upvotes
Mississauga
durrsak wrote:
Jan 14th, 2012 12:29 pm
They advertise on Kijiji all the time. I've bought a cell phone from them last summer. I went to the store though not online.

+1 buddy of line bought a MacBook through them at their retail location
RFD 33-0-0
Ebay 18-0-0

|Dance.Flirt.Music.Chill|
× < >