Expired Freebies

[Amazon Canada] Free $5.00 Amazon.ca gift card for completing an online survey (Ontario)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 26th, 2012 6:33 pm
Oct 8, 2012
3 posts
20 upvotes
OTTAWA

[Amazon Canada] Free $5.00 Amazon.ca gift card for completing an online survey (Ontario)

A team of researchers would like to find out what parents in Ontario think about the advantages and disadvantages of adding yearly influenza immunization (flu shots) to the immunizations that children get at school.

We want to hear about parents’ experiences, opinions, or stories. Study results will help us develop recommendations to public health agencies, school boards and the provincial government.

Currently we are asking parents to complete a 10-minute online screening survey to determine their eligibility to participate in a group discussion (focus group) that will take place at a later date.

We would like to talk with Ontario parents who:

• have at least one child currently enrolled in elementary, junior high, or high school;
• are most or jointly responsible for making health decisions for the children; and
• are able to speak or write in English

If you are eligible and complete the screening survey, you will receive a $5 Amazon.ca gift card.

To learn more about the study and to access the survey, click here: www.schoolflushots.ca

This study has been approved by the University of Toronto’s Health Sciences Research Ethics Board and the Bruyère Continuing Care Research Ethics Board (Ottawa). This study is sponsored by Public Health Ontario and the Public Health Agency of Canada/Canadian Institutes of Health Research Influenza Research Network.
38 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2009
2468 posts
215 upvotes
Is it an online $5 GC or do they mail it to you?
PSN: RunOrDie226
add me!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 2, 2010
5828 posts
2701 upvotes
Markham
They will email the code. use your tablet ;)
Deal Fanatic
Jun 2, 2010
5828 posts
2701 upvotes
Markham
cronichead wrote:
Oct 9th, 2012 8:13 pm
how fast did you get it
Will take 5 days :D use your tablet to do the survey :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2010
2054 posts
282 upvotes
Onterrible
RunOrDie wrote:
Oct 9th, 2012 7:41 pm
Is it an online $5 GC or do they mail it to you?
I doubt they can mail it to you? You didn't provide any mailing details..
Check out my >>Blog<< to learn how to get CashBack from Shopping Online! (Almost EVERY online retailer)
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
5642 posts
1818 upvotes
jjj112 wrote:
Oct 9th, 2012 7:55 pm
They will email the code. use your tablet ;)
Any benefit to using the tablet to do this survey?
Oct 15, 2008
393 posts
635 upvotes
I used a Samsung Galaxy S2 to take the quiz and there were some major recognition issues with selecting the responses; took about 20 minutes to do a 5 minute quiz. Just a heads up.
Jun 15, 2011
37677 posts
5426 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Cool. Thanks OP! Did the quiz in 5 mins and got a confirmation saying to enter my name and email for it to be emailed. If I don't receive it in 5 days, I have to call them up.
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
Jun 2, 2010
5828 posts
2701 upvotes
Markham
snowles wrote:
Oct 9th, 2012 9:48 pm
I used a Samsung Galaxy S2 to take the quiz and there were some major recognition issues with selecting the responses; took about 20 minutes to do a 5 minute quiz. Just a heads up.
I use my PB. the first survey was like 5 mins. after that it was 2 min a survey :razz:
Jun 15, 2011
37677 posts
5426 upvotes
Richmond Hill
jjj112 wrote:
Oct 10th, 2012 6:26 am
I use my PB. the first survey was like 5 mins. after that it was 2 min a survey :razz:
Looks like his trick is over and they've caught on...
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
427 posts
50 upvotes
Seattle/Ottawa
djemzine wrote:
Oct 10th, 2012 10:19 am
Looks like his trick is over and they've caught on...
What's a PB?
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2010
2054 posts
282 upvotes
Onterrible
Lucky0810 wrote:
Oct 10th, 2012 10:39 am
What's a PB?
I'm assuming Blackberry Play Book?
Check out my >>Blog<< to learn how to get CashBack from Shopping Online! (Almost EVERY online retailer)
Nov 6, 2010
427 posts
50 upvotes
Seattle/Ottawa
Canuckerr wrote:
Oct 10th, 2012 10:41 am
I'm assuming Blackberry Play Book?
Oh, okay.. thanks! :)
× < >