Page 2 of 4

Re: [Merged] FREE Box of Finish Quantum (MIR)

Posted: Apr 11th, 2013 2:53 pm
by deadice
sumrandomguy wrote: ^ i believe the rebate form is only good for the 20ct
No it's not. It says free quantum 20ct or save upto $8.49 on any quantum product.

Also, since I just got back from WM. I got a SCOP on the Quantum lemon sparkle 48ct. Labeled as 10.98 (as I thought from above) scanned at $14.57. Total after SCOP was $1.11. So you may want to check your local WM to get on this.

If you can't SCOP but it rings in at $10.98, the MIR will get you this : $10.98 + tax = $12.41 (ON) - $2off coupon from Smartsource flyers = $10.41 - $10.20 (max value of rebate (8.49+tax = 9.59+ 0.61 credit for stamp) = total of $0.21 for 48ct.

Not free but better deal IMO.

[IMG]http://i1-store.walmart.ca/images/WMTCN ... ail_1.jpeg[/IMG]

Posted: Apr 11th, 2013 3:28 pm
by kwanja
yup, looks to be max of $8.49 reimbursed on any Finish Quantum product, but I believe it's $8.49 exactly, not $8.49 plus tax.

Posted: Apr 11th, 2013 3:54 pm
by deadice
kwanja wrote: yup, looks to be max of $8.49 reimbursed on any Finish Quantum product, but I believe it's $8.49 exactly, not $8.49 plus tax.
read the rebate form it clearly says 8.49 plus taxes and postage. past rebates the postage worked out to either 60 or 61 cents.

Posted: Apr 11th, 2013 7:02 pm
by amy2421
kwanja wrote: yup, looks to be max of $8.49 reimbursed on any Finish Quantum product, but I believe it's $8.49 exactly, not $8.49 plus tax.
I got a cheque back last time for over $10, so I think they do rebate $8.49 plus tax plus stamp.

Posted: Apr 12th, 2013 12:02 pm
by cutesnoopydoll
Do I have to cut off the UPC code from the box to mail in? Or just write the UPC code on the original receipt?

Posted: Apr 12th, 2013 12:29 pm
by happygoheather
I just got back from Walmart and they have the 72 capsule boxes on sale for $15.96. Wish I had one of those $2 coupons to go with this!

Posted: Apr 12th, 2013 1:04 pm
by plymouthhater
Be careful - the last go round with the Quantum rebate coupons they played games with the wording of the rebates. Even though the picture on the rebate coupon showed a Quantum Powerball, they were interpreting Quantum Powerball as a different product than Quantum Finish Powerball and denied my rebate.

I received no response to my emailed request to the mfr for clarification. So I called - the CSR was anything but cooperative.

IMHO not worth the bother considering the risk.

Posted: Apr 12th, 2013 1:24 pm
by rocking23nf
on facebook they said anything with the purple "quantum" on the box.

Posted: Apr 12th, 2013 1:26 pm
by 123tiguy
plymouthhater wrote: Be careful - the last go round with the Quantum rebate coupons they played games with the wording of the rebates. Even though the picture on the rebate coupon showed a Quantum Powerball, they were interpreting Quantum Powerball as a different product than Quantum Finish Powerball and denied my rebate.

I received no response to my emailed request to the mfr for clarification. So I called - the CSR was anything but cooperative.

Yep. Same thing happened to me.

Posted: Apr 12th, 2013 1:46 pm
by emmafb
amy2421 wrote: I got a cheque through similar coupon last year. It says "1 per household" but this is a new coupon with new expiry dates. Do you think I can use it again?
Yes, you can do one per household in every different period of MIR.
cutesnoopydoll wrote: Do I have to cut off the UPC code from the box to mail in? Or just write the UPC code on the original receipt?
You only have to write down the number of UPC in the rebate form if it wasn't shown on the receipt.

Posted: Apr 12th, 2013 1:50 pm
by Task514
plymouthhater wrote: Be careful - the last go round with the Quantum rebate coupons they played games with the wording of the rebates. Even though the picture on the rebate coupon showed a Quantum Powerball, they were interpreting Quantum Powerball as a different product than Quantum Finish Powerball and denied my rebate.

That sucks because you would figure they are all the same and when they specify "any Finish Quantum" it would mean all their products... hmmm

So only the Finish Quantum are eligible

Posted: Apr 12th, 2013 2:06 pm
by sydnurbin
Thanks, will be picking these up from Zehrs today.

Posted: Apr 12th, 2013 2:48 pm
by frugal_fanboy
FYI North Van RCSS has the 20ct on sale for $5.97. Unsure if that's a chain-wide price or just this store though.

Posted: Apr 12th, 2013 4:23 pm
by happygoheather
You have 15,000 posts and you didn't check if this was a repost?

merged-free-box-finish-quantum-mir-1324378/

Posted: Apr 12th, 2013 4:37 pm
by ronin1701
happygoheather wrote: You have 15,000 posts and you didn't check if this was a repost?

merged-free-box-finish-quantum-mir-1324378/
Of course I checked.

The difference is that my thread was in Hot Deals, and the other post (that it got merged into) was in Freebies, which is the wrong place to put it.

As you can see by the fact that the merged thread is now in Hot Deals, mods agree with that conclusion.

Not sure why you'd expect me to check Freebies, if that was the wrong place to put it.

Thank you for your input - after a mind boggling 106 posts.

Posted: Apr 12th, 2013 4:59 pm
by micronta
frugal_fanboy wrote: FYI North Van RCSS has the 20ct on sale for $5.97. Unsure if that's a chain-wide price or just this store though.
At Grandview GVR RCSS it was also on sale after tax comes to 6.69 for the 20ct and the 48 ct was over 15 dollars. Sent my rebate in already as easy as that. Didn't bother writing the upc as it's printed on receipt already but I circled everything as requested.

Posted: Apr 12th, 2013 5:24 pm
by CheapoFillipo
deadice wrote: No I'm still waiting for my free samples to come in...

This is good timing, running low on my last MIR pack, lol.
as Patrick Swayze so eloquently said in Ghost... "ditto"

I hate these things

Posted: Apr 12th, 2013 5:47 pm
by lorax1284
Finish Quantum do not work as well as the "granular" tabs. I often have to interrupt the wash cycle and move the tab so it will dissolve. I have had to rewash loads because of this.

I will use up my quantum with light loads (just basic dishes) but for pots, cake pans etc. I'll stick with the old model, never let me down.

Posted: Apr 12th, 2013 7:31 pm
by frugal_fanboy
deadice wrote: No it's not. It says free quantum 20ct or save upto $8.49 on any quantum product.

Also, since I just got back from WM. I got a SCOP on the Quantum lemon sparkle 48ct. Labeled as 10.98 (as I thought from above) scanned at $14.57. Total after SCOP was $1.11. So you may want to check your local WM to get on this.

If you can't SCOP but it rings in at $10.98, the MIR will get you this : $10.98 + tax = $12.41 (ON) - $2off coupon from Smartsource flyers = $10.41 - $10.20 (max value of rebate (8.49+tax = 9.59+ 0.61 credit for stamp) = total of $0.21 for 48ct.

Not free but better deal IMO.

[IMG]http://i1-store.walmart.ca/images/WMTCN ... ail_1.jpeg[/IMG]
Unfortunately the WM near me were all labelled correctly at $14.57 so no SCOP (or the sale ended yday in which case this is completely moot).
lorax1284 wrote: Finish Quantum do not work as well as the "granular" tabs. I often have to interrupt the wash cycle and move the tab so it will dissolve. I have had to rewash loads because of this.

I will use up my quantum with light loads (just basic dishes) but for pots, cake pans etc. I'll stick with the old model, never let me down.
I'm of the opposite opinion. I prefer these over any other type of pod/tab I've tried. I find the clean is much better no matter the cycle.

Posted: Apr 12th, 2013 8:08 pm
by RockiestMountains
Sobey's in Calgary has Finish Quantum 48's on sale for 11.99 this week, which is not bad if Wal-Mart's regular price is $14.57. It's likely the Sobey's sale is also on in other western provinces.