Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

Free Iced Coffee @ McDonalds - May 21st Only

• Last Updated:
  • May 22nd, 2009 12:11 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Jan 24, 2005
5763 posts
353 upvotes
I've had 4 timmies and 1 mcdonalds .. and i got a voucher for another free timmies for tomorrow, i feel so gross, but i couldn't help myself :o
Deal Addict
May 27, 2005
2284 posts
47 upvotes
Kingston
Area observed: Downtown Toronto

Tim Horton's had advertised free iced coffee today from noon-5PM, which appears to have turned into the Tim Horton's great fraud, because the Tim Horton's downtown (TD Bank Tower, RBC Plaza) suddenly don't have or "don't carry" iced coffee.

However, it seems McDonald's decided to give away free iced coffee today and there are massive lineups in some places (TD Bank tower; Union Station) - so enjoy the free McDonald's iced coffee!

At least this has shown me what kind of company Tim's really is, so I'll be buying all my coffee from now on at McD's
Mar 30, 2006
412 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto
balonis wrote: Went to get my free iced coffee from McD's and cashier said it was only free with a purchase. I was like wtf, no it shouldn't. And she said i had to purchase something. So i was like, fine if I get anything from the menu on top I can get my free iced coffee and she said yes. So i said, you sure, and she said yea.
So a ordered a smile.
She tried to fight it, but in the end i walked away with my free iced coffee
lol you should have ordered two :) :) or maybe a large one! :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2007
3592 posts
813 upvotes
belgiangenius wrote: Area observed: Downtown Toronto

Tim Horton's had advertised free iced coffee today from noon-5PM, which appears to have turned into the Tim Horton's great fraud, because the Tim Horton's downtown (TD Bank Tower, RBC Plaza) suddenly don't have or "don't carry" iced coffee.

However, it seems McDonald's decided to give away free iced coffee today and there are massive lineups in some places (TD Bank tower; Union Station) - so enjoy the free McDonald's iced coffee!

At least this has shown me what kind of company Tim's really is, so I'll be buying all my coffee from now on at McD's
too bad! :cry: :D
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2005
3419 posts
2071 upvotes
GVRD
Got it at the Vancouver McD's on Georgia and Burrard. The Tim's right next door had a huge line snaking out while there was hardly anyone at the McD's.
A bit watery, but free is free. :)
May 25, 2008
323 posts
246 upvotes
Toronto
Just got one here in Ottawa. It was a small, but I got it Rolo flavoured. Couldn't taste anything different, but it was pretty good. :)
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
3176 posts
2087 upvotes
Toronto
of course, went to Agincourt Mall to get ice coffee at Tim Hortons but they didnt serve it there so i went to McDonalds inside of Wal-Mart, to my surprise, they served the 3 flavours, so of course I picked the ROLO..LOVED IT!
If you're seeing this message, it means I cared enough to downvote or felt the need to upvote. Either way you get a👎/ 👍 so be grateful that your thread is being bumped
Jan 4, 2008
973 posts
89 upvotes
Tim Snortin's is good except in BC & MB. Is McDonald's following the same pattern? Does anyone know?
Jun 15, 2008
629 posts
87 upvotes
I had the regular at McD Highgate. The guy poured too much syrup into it and it was a bit sweet but good coffee. I should have tried the Rolo. :(
Jul 12, 2008
89 posts
14 upvotes
Canada
Funny that Timmy's and McD's had this promo on the exact same day!!!! I wonder if one of them found out about the other so they decided to war it out.....
Deal Fanatic
Feb 16, 2008
5608 posts
131 upvotes
got 2 today, awesome. tried to rolo one, meh. it's not the best ice coffee there is but w/e, it's free.
Kommander_KornFlakes wrote: I make more than what 95% of people in this site makes.
Try a six-figure salary that starts with a "3" (that would be annually)
Gloaming wrote: Seriously- I TRIED to ignore him. KKF is like herpes, you keep scratching in an attempt to get temporary relief, but two weeks later he comes raging back more annoying and infuriating as ever.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
21265 posts
6248 upvotes
Poormond Hill
Tried both today. Mac Donalds tasted better.
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2009
1012 posts
150 upvotes
lol, it was not advertised at the one I went to and the cashier asked me how I heard about this promo, and I told her "from a friend". The manager then muttered to someone in the back, "Well, I think there are some radio ads, so maybe that's how people heard about it..."
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
i like the mc's one way more...not as sweet.

but i feel like puking after the 3rd one (2 from timmys , 1 from mc's) lol
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2007
3592 posts
813 upvotes
batman007 wrote: In RFD spirit I managed to get 20 @ timmies and 20 @ mickey's today. Don't feel so good.
WoW! You are superRFD! That's nuts man! :-0 :lol: :D
Sep 4, 2006
216 posts
5 upvotes
I heard about the Tim Horten one, but it was a bit too late,
I just passed by McD, should've went in and got a free Ice Coffee,
too lazy to get out now.... (its right across the street) mehhhh...
"The trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more."
Erica Jong
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2007
6814 posts
581 upvotes
Went to one tim hortons and they said they wern't doing it. I wasn't going to wait in the huge line ups at a different one.

Anyway went to McDonalds and got one at like 11:15. She made 2 for us and then someone walked in behind us and ordered (they seemed a bit drunk)... she looks at them and tells them its over. they were all pissed and we're just sitting beside them drinking ours, then they asked us and we're just feeling awkward at this point :confused:

Anyway, it sounds like it was over at 11?
Feb 12, 2002
817 posts
227 upvotes
Vancouver
no freebie on main and terminal when I went for breakfast
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
20055 posts
9836 upvotes
Toronto
balonis wrote: Went to get my free iced coffee from McD's and cashier said it was only free with a purchase. I was like wtf, no it shouldn't. And she said i had to purchase something. So i was like, fine if I get anything from the menu on top I can get my free iced coffee and she said yes. So i said, you sure, and she said yea.
So a ordered a smile.
She tried to fight it, but in the end i walked away with my free iced coffee
lmao dude your killing me :lol: :lol: