Expired Hot Deals

[Bell] Google Nexus 4 Smartphone 8gb - $309 16gb - 359

Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2006
2655 posts
200 upvotes
Toronto
The world ends in december. It's a sign.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2006
8104 posts
296 upvotes
Toronto
***** guys. I want my Nexus 4.
Nov 23, 2006
840 posts
23 upvotes
Markham
I am coming from Planet X, If I can get a Nexus 4,
I am sure I can save the World..!
[=Talon88=]
Oct 6, 2011
395 posts
43 upvotes
This thread...hahaha from OOS to shipping to the world ending LOL
May 27, 2012
192 posts
1 upvote
alright back on topic, WILL those who has not recieve any notification on their purchase of nexus 4, recieve one tomorrow. THAT is the QUESTION
Nov 25, 2003
913 posts
31 upvotes
Tkavil wrote:
Nov 18th, 2012 10:35 am
I wish Google would just let me order one, backordered or not! I would feel much more comfortable by getting that out of the way. It would be nice to get it before December but it seems like I may have to wait a little longer! Why must this phone be so attractive and have such great value?
Maelstrom wrote:
Nov 18th, 2012 10:55 am
+1, really don't like this checking all the time for update business. Let us order one and let us know the wait time.
Bazinga11 wrote:
Nov 18th, 2012 10:59 am
Exactly, after ordering one can relax instead of checking constantly just in case google surprises everyone again like the early launch -_-
Pretty much spot on.
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2003
4653 posts
170 upvotes
This is pretty ridiculous on Google's part ... how can you muck up something like this so badly? Jeez ...

I mean, you have tons of people wanting, just wanting, to give you money. You have people wanting to increase your sales numbers. You have people wanting to give you the notoriety and good press of a successful launch ...

Now you just have people complaining and wondering how such a large company could mess up a product launch such as this?

Strange.

Maybe they're waiting for after Black Friday to release more stock? .... Then why release this product beforehand? Who knows what's going through Google sales team right now.
He .... looka lika MAN!

I tell you every ting!

----------------------------------------------------

If you haven't figured it out yet ... i'm not a female. Have you ever watched MADtv?
Aug 21, 2011
408 posts
160 upvotes
TheRequiem wrote:
Nov 19th, 2012 12:59 am
Pretty much spot on.
If they let people reserve this phone, that will also eliminate the desire of purchasing from a third-party through Kijiji or Ebay thus hurting the scalpers which put us in this situation to begin with.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2006
2655 posts
200 upvotes
Toronto
Tkavil wrote:
Nov 19th, 2012 1:20 am
If they let people reserve this phone, that will also eliminate the desire of purchasing from a third-party through Kijiji or Ebay thus hurting the scalpers which put us in this situation to begin with.
Why are the resellers at fault for taking advantage of google's poor planning?
Nov 25, 2003
913 posts
31 upvotes
Hello- wrote:
Nov 19th, 2012 1:26 am
Why are the resellers at fault for taking advantage of google's poor planning?
They aren't, they're just **** people.

Google should have done their part to avert that though, by limiting quantities per address to some small number, like 2, or by a more elaborate method of voiding the warranty if re-sold in first 30 days (kind of like US-Can car imports). The quantity is obviously a lot easier to enforce and more palatable, so the question become why didn't they do that?
× < >