• Last Updated:
  • Mar 22nd, 2013 9:49 pm
Tags:
None
Jun 8, 2009
46 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
I would appreciate a coupon code as well if anyone has one available. Thank you!
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2007
3463 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
If anyone has an extra coupon, PM me please.

Thanks
Nov 9, 2008
272 posts
5 upvotes
Etobicoke
Any nice fellow RFDer want to PM me a coupon?
Thanks a lot :)
Jun 15, 2011
37823 posts
5441 upvotes
Richmond Hill
And so it begins as the thread becomes into a coupon request thread just like Staples or Team Assist lol.
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
Jun 15, 2011
37823 posts
5441 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Are you sure they won't ask for your phone # in person or your phone to show its a Virgin Mobile #/phone? Just curious.

Alright folks, since my cousin is nice enough to lend me his #, I have decided to give out FOUR of these coupons to your emails.

Here are the rules though: you must be a reputable RFDer ;) . Min 30 + posts and at least 5 thanks received. They must be useful posts and useful thanks received. I kid :razz: , this ain't the iTunes Pick of the Week thread heh.

So ya, the first FOUR to PM me will get these coupons. Just one small request, a thanks will be appreciated for this post :)
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
446 posts
4 upvotes
Markham
PM me if anyone has a coupon that they wont use.
Thanks!!
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
2482 posts
460 upvotes
Toronto
Okay, I just sent out 10 coupons to those who PM'd me their email address. Hope you all enjoy.

Time to make 10 for myself.
djemzine wrote:
Nov 16th, 2012 7:30 pm
Are you sure they won't ask for your phone # in person or your phone to show its a Virgin Mobile #/phone? Just curious.
I doubt it, they really have no way of checking in their systems unless they call to verify. That'll take way too long, and would congest the line. If anything, you could just say your brother gave it to you, they don't care.
Nov 5, 2012
52 posts
30 upvotes
I sent coupons to all that PMed me.

Send PMs for coupons before 10PM EST. Will be sleeping after that.
Dec 22, 2008
455 posts
75 upvotes
Toronto
I'd love a coupon if anyone has extras.
× < >