Expired Freebies

[Bell] Habs tickets on iCoke.ca - 12,000 points (must be in Quebec)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 29th, 2011 2:55 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jan 17, 2009
14123 posts
16947 upvotes

[Bell] Habs tickets on iCoke.ca - 12,000 points (must be in Quebec)

Ticket dates to choose from:

Dec 8th - 7:30 PM
Dec 15th - 7:30 PM
Jan 15th - 7:30 PM

12,000 points each

https://secure.icoke.ca/buy/detail/mont ... ns-tickets
All tickets are for seats in the blue section only. This promotion is only available to residents of Montreal and all municipalities within a 50-mile/80-km radius. All tickets are sold one at a time. There is no guarantee of getting multiple seats together. iCoke members that redeem tickets must allow 4 days for processing before tickets can be picked up. Limit of 2 coupon redemptions per address. While quantities last. Tickets are limited and subject to availability. Tickets will not be mailed to your physical address. You can pick-up your tickets directly at the Bell Centre box office
20 replies
Deal Fanatic
Feb 17, 2007
5069 posts
1289 upvotes
They must be going fast, only Dec 8 and 15th left!

I had been waiting and hoping for this to come back this year!!! Checked last week and it still wasn't there...

Thanks for posting!
Nov 15, 2011
38 posts
9 upvotes
MONTR
They are back right now.

Be quick, they go really fast.

12000pts
Nov 15, 2011
38 posts
9 upvotes
MONTR
They are back right now.

Be quick, they go really fast.

12000pts

I posted it in the freebies forum... mods feel free to delete.
Nov 14, 2009
552 posts
87 upvotes
Finally! Thanks OP, picked up 1 ticket to the Bruins game on February 15th. I wanted to get more than 1 ticket but it says one per week... so I guess if there are tickets left next week for the same game I can get another.. although it says more tickets will be available next week so maybe I'll save for a different game!
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
12233 posts
681 upvotes
Toronto
1 ticket and you need to pick it up in person.

so, its for the super fan lol
"Deal of the Day" addict
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2009
3967 posts
1140 upvotes
Montreal
Last year was for 2 tickets. Hmmm ... 1 single ticket :(
Nov 15, 2011
38 posts
9 upvotes
MONTR
Back again.... 12 000 pts

feb 19 and mar 1
Deal Fanatic
Feb 17, 2007
5069 posts
1289 upvotes
It's the same as last year, 12k points per ticket, maximum 2 ticket orders per member.

I just don't know, since every week they bring new games, does it mean we can order 2X each time or 2 tickets total per season...
Deal Fanatic
Jan 29, 2007
7298 posts
875 upvotes
Montreal
===

Montreal Canadiens Home Game Tickets @ iCoke.ca

http://www.icoke.ca/buy/detail/montreal ... cale=en_CA

Montreal Canadiens home game ticket.
Rejoice, hockey fans! Your Montreal Canadiens are back! There's no better way to enjoy the game than to actually be at the game.

All you have to do is redeem 12,000 iCoke points to receive a single ticket for a seat in the blue section at a Montreal Canadiens home game.

Once you redeem your points, you'll receive a confirmation email with a unique bar code. To receive your ticket, print the e-mail and present it to the Bell Centre box office, along with a valid photo ID.

There are limited amounts of tickets: act fast!

Check back next week for additional ticket availabilities!

Disclaimer

All tickets are for seats in the blue section only. This promotion is only available to residents of Montreal and all municipalities within a 50-mile/80-km radius. All tickets are sold one at a time. There is no guarantee of getting multiple seats together. iCoke members that redeem tickets must allow 4 days for processing before tickets can be picked up. Limit of 2 coupon redemptions per address. While quantities last. Tickets are limited and subject to availability. Tickets will not be mailed to your physical address. You can pick-up your tickets directly at the Bell Centre box office (1260 de la Gauchetière St W, Montreal QC) Monday - Saturday from 12pm-6pm; and until 9pm on event nights. Print and bring a copy of the email confirmation from iCoke, along with valid photo identification, and provide the name in which you registered on iCoke. The person picking up the ticket must have the same name as the person who is on the confirmation email. Tickets can only be redeemed on the day of the event.
Oct 27, 2008
812 posts
125 upvotes
With the rate of Habs loosing games they should give iCoke points for us to go see them ... LOL

Joke aside, it's a very good deal for coke drinker ... i'm still waitting for iMolson points, anyone got connection within Molson familly? ha ha ha
Sep 28, 2003
492 posts
27 upvotes
Etobicoke
Im sure Costco has cheaper toilet paper and much smoother toilet paper than HABS paper crap..... :razz:

GO LEAFS GO

P.S. TOR 4th OVERALL IN NHL and HABS 23rd - Guess what PHOENIX is ahead of them by 10 spots - BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TMl26
TMLeafs26
Dec 25, 2001
866 posts
17 upvotes
Mississauga
tmleafs26 wrote:
Nov 29th, 2011 6:29 pm
Im sure Costco has cheaper toilet paper and much smoother toilet paper than HABS paper crap..... :razz:

GO LEAFS GO

P.S. TOR 4th OVERALL IN NHL and HABS 23rd - Guess what PHOENIX is ahead of them by 10 spots - BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TMl26

and this is why everyone hates leaf fans
× < >