Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rogers

Locked: Hot deal for Rogers Wireless Customers

Jun 13, 2008
665 posts
760 upvotes
surfguy17 wrote: i've never used the toll free number before always just dialed 611 so i have no idea if its the same. maybe someone can shed sum light on it?
Yes,
The procedure is absolutely same if you use the Toll Free number (1-877-764-3772)
"The Real RFD'ers would avoid sweating in order to retain moisture in the body so they do not need to purchase water."
Jan 20, 2009
137 posts
1 upvote
Alberta
Timbits93 wrote: Well i spoke to a the RET this morning about exchanging the X10 i have.

They said its totally fine and can redo the upgrade to something else however he said the iPhone 4 wasn't on the list today [but said it was on it friday/saturday] for early HUP.

Just told me the HUP should be reset and i told him about the issues with the X10, in which he was gonna get either the iPhone 4 or X10 but since he wouldn't be able to use the BOSE headphones he has with it, he'd probably get the iPhone 4 haha.

So hmm trying to decide what to do haha.

You sure you spoke to Customer Relations, as I am pretty sure they are not open Sundays.
Jan 20, 2009
137 posts
1 upvote
Alberta
mrperfect wrote: The thread is definately slower to post and load than other threads on this forum. Most of the info on the first page is outdated and the title itself needs to be fixed. It really doesnt matter who starts another thread, because we are all here and tomorrow we may be gone. Whats gonna be here to stay is the valuable info that is left behind for the betterment of community. As long as that stays on the first page for people to read we would all benefit from that.

Someone tried to start another thread a couple of months ago but it didnt go anywhere. The first 1000 pages of this one is pretty much outdated. You should start one though as you have lots of great advice.
Nov 4, 2008
355 posts
27 upvotes
Timbits93 wrote: Well i spoke to a the RET this morning about exchanging the X10 i have.

They said its totally fine and can redo the upgrade to something else however he said the iPhone 4 wasn't on the list today [but said it was on it friday/saturday] for early HUP.

Just told me the HUP should be reset and i told him about the issues with the X10, in which he was gonna get either the iPhone 4 or X10 but since he wouldn't be able to use the BOSE headphones he has with it, he'd probably get the iPhone 4 haha.

So hmm trying to decide what to do haha.

Interested in more details about this. When did you get the X10? Like when it first came out?
Oct 11, 2008
151 posts
5 upvotes
Got off the phone with retentions last night and was offered the following plan:

350 Weekday Min
Unlmd Evening/Wknd Min starting at 6 P.m
Unlmd Incoming Min
Unlmd Text, Video and Picture Messaging
My 5 Canada Wide
Rogers to Rogers
100 LD Min
Call Display w/ Name Display
Who Called, Call Manager, Call Forwarding/Transfer
1 GB Data
Unlm Local calling for 3 months.

Total = $45 + Tax + 5% Bundles Discount

Can I get any further discount?
Jun 1, 2008
345 posts
41 upvotes
Toronto
stormyoutside wrote: Someone tried to start another thread a couple of months ago but it didnt go anywhere. The first 1000 pages of this one is pretty much outdated. You should start one though as you have lots of great advice.

i agree we gotta start a new thread, as much as i hate to admit it, its become quite useless and tiresome to read all the pages especially for newbies as majority of the pages are useless now
Aug 19, 2010
512 posts
73 upvotes
Vancouver
Flipcharmer wrote: Interested in more details about this. When did you get the X10? Like when it first came out?

Its not really important since only got it a week ago on an early HUP haha.

So thats why :P
Telus Mobility $27.50 30GB Winback (2 Lines) + 20GB Add-on, 300 min US LD, 600 min ITLD
Deal Guru
Feb 6, 2003
10715 posts
1254 upvotes
Vancouver
This thread has gone crazy. I think there should be a rule that once a thread hits like 100 pages, a new one should be created.
<< Public Mobile, Zoomer Wireless, Uber Eats, DoorDash, Tangerine, Coast Capital user >>
FS: 6TB HDD, Pixel 2, Phanteks LP cooler, free stuff
MY HEATWARE
Deal Fanatic
Feb 23, 2008
7125 posts
1801 upvotes
Hello Everyone:
After going back and forth since several days I have finally decided to make a new thread, because this page has become very laggy, slow and outdated. The new thread is rogers-wireless-plans-933329/#post11424900
Im very new here and hardly know anyone. I would be very grateful if you can somehow reach this message to the mods to have this thread locked so that it does not put any more strain on the server and we could then continue to use the new thread that has been created. It has lots of valuable advices from several members and should benefit the whole community at large.
I really request the mods and anyone who knows the mods to do what they think is best for everyone.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted - Ezio Auditore.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2002
3047 posts
701 upvotes
CSR offered me something better than what I have now, but only
part way to what I am after.
She automatically put the notes in my account.

The question is should I ask them to remove the notes and start from
scratch or continue negotiations where I left off?
Does it make a difference?
Jun 1, 2008
345 posts
41 upvotes
Toronto
kt112 wrote: Got off the phone with retentions last night and was offered the following plan:

350 Weekday Min
Unlmd Evening/Wknd Min starting at 6 P.m
Unlmd Incoming Min
Unlmd Text, Video and Picture Messaging
My 5 Canada Wide
Rogers to Rogers
100 LD Min
Call Display w/ Name Display
Who Called, Call Manager, Call Forwarding/Transfer
1 GB Data
Unlm Local calling for 3 months.

Total = $45 + Tax + 5% Bundles Discount

Can I get any further discount?

i would push for 6gb data within the same price range, cuz to the promo price, to be honest with you, im positive you can bring your bill down to 35 plus tax ..

call them up and threaten to cancel, and if they dont bite.. say "you will call back"
do it again, and say you want to proceed with cancellation(they will keep u)
Jun 1, 2008
345 posts
41 upvotes
Toronto
Magoomba wrote: CSR offered me something better than what I have now, but only
part way to what I am after.
She automatically put the notes in my account.

The question is should I ask them to remove the notes and start from
scratch or continue negotiations where I left off?
Does it make a difference?
it doesnt matter at all...
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
8010 posts
4748 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks mrpefect for your efforts on the new thread, it should be put in everyone's signature but it seems we will have to continue to use this old thread if we want a thread in Hot Deals.

Your thread could be renamed Guides for Rogers.
VirginPlus / Stickermule / HP Instant Ink
Deal Fanatic
Feb 23, 2008
7125 posts
1801 upvotes
To Any RFD Moderators
Hello,
We have made a new thread in electronics section for Rogers retention deals. It has lots of tutorial guides on the first page by several RFD members and it has lots of fresh info and a easy layout. Please merge or lock the existing Red Flag Deals hot deals for wireless customers so that people can start using the new thread. The existing thread is really slow laggy and im sure a lot of server load due to 37000+ posts. Everyone in the forums agree that a new thread is due and im just trying to do what is better for everyone. Please bring back the thread into the electronic hot deals section and lock the existing thread.

Thank you so much for your help in this matter.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted - Ezio Auditore.
Nov 15, 2009
137 posts
New Brunswick
mrperfect wrote: To Any RFD Moderators
Hello,
We have made a new thread in electronics section for Rogers retention deals. It has lots of tutorial guides on the first page by several RFD members and it has lots of fresh info and a easy layout. Please merge or lock the existing Red Flag Deals hot deals for wireless customers so that people can start using the new thread. The existing thread is really slow laggy and im sure a lot of server load due to 37000+ posts. Everyone in the forums agree that a new thread is due and im just trying to do what is better for everyone. Please bring back the thread into the electronic hot deals section and lock the existing thread.

+1

Mods please do something :)
iPhone 3GS 16GB | 200 DT minutes| 100 LD Minutes | E/W @ 6PM | 150 MB data | CID/VM/2500txt | $40/month w/ taxes
Deal Expert
Dec 14, 2005
18176 posts
345 upvotes
Richmond
OK. Pls refer to the new thread from now on:

:arrow:
rogers-wireless-plans-933329
mrperfect wrote: To Any RFD Moderators
Hello,