Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Locked: *MERGED* HP Touchpad 16gb 99.99 and 32gb 149.99 EVERYWHERE!!

Apr 19, 2007
263 posts
33 upvotes
akwok wrote: Since they're just generic bluetooth keyboards, they should work. The HP works with other devices as well, for less than half the price of the Apple keyboard, in a similar formfactor.

The only annoyance is the lack of a formal left ALT key, but if you're running Windows you can easily remap the card key to ALT.
well do you know for sure the hp keyboard works with other devices?
because i have seen multiple reports that it does not, that is, it works only with the touchpad.
Deal Guru
Sep 13, 2007
11103 posts
6746 upvotes
Toronto
:cry:

[QUOTE]Hello,

You recently submitted an order via shidirect.ca to purchase an HP Touchpad. As you may be aware, HP has discontinued the line earlier in the week – effective immediately. Soon after this announcement, stock was quickly depleted from our suppliers. Since the product had been discontinued, they are unable to order any additional units to backfill existing & future orders as they are no longer in production.

In light of this, we are unable to place your order and your credit card will not be charged. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,

Jeff Schwalm | SHI | Inside Sales Manager | Jeff_Schwalm@SHI.com | [/QUOTE]
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2007
1332 posts
1189 upvotes
Montreal
Here is a reply from shi.ca:

Hello,

You recently submitted an order via shidirect.ca to purchase an HP Touchpad. As you may be aware, HP has discontinued the line earlier in the week – effective immediately. Soon after this announcement, stock was quickly depleted from our suppliers. Since the product had been discontinued, they are unable to order any additional units to backfill existing & future orders as they are no longer in production.

In light of this, we are unable to place your order and your credit card will not be charged. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2005
1913 posts
40 upvotes
anyone with a shi.ca order im in the Order # : 200643XX it says pending now when this morning it did not .

anyone else order. pc-canada and microtek is OOS . i should have placed a order to staples on sunday .
Feb 11, 2007
61 posts
33 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
porksoda wrote: From FB:

For those folks looking for 32GB touchpads, The Shopping Channel will have a touchpad online offer starting tomorrow morning. The offer includes the 32GB touchpad, HP folio Case and HP Touchstone Charging Dock. Please visit www.theshoppingchannel.com Friday August 26th at 7 am EST for more details. While quantities last, theshoppingchannel terms & conditions apply.

This seems to be False. I called the shopping Channel, and they were able to check with "Scheduling" and said there is no HP Sales or promotions in the near future.
Sep 15, 2008
369 posts
64 upvotes
Montreal
Strange I had ordered 1 from hp on Sat. But it never showed up on my cc and is showing admin with a order number.

Ordered 2 more on Sunday (one for me and daughter) and those 2 are showing same but holds for both on my other cc.
Deal Fanatic
May 17, 2006
7236 posts
3052 upvotes
GTA
ttop89 wrote: This seems to be False. I called the shopping Channel, and they were able to check with "Scheduling" and said there is no HP Sales or promotions in the near future.

like they are going to tell us in advance its going to be a riot come 7am on their website!!!!!
Jun 17, 2007
68 posts
4 upvotes
London, ON
BinaryJay wrote: Big news for me (not really), HP updated my order and now there are two lines - one with SC number and one with HP number... and I finally got the "I" button. Though, it's still "submitted" everywhere... but something is finally brewing.

Same thing just happened for me!
Ordered 1x 32GB
Order # SCAS1395XX
ordered 4PM EST on Sunday.
Mar 14, 2008
379 posts
177 upvotes
BinaryJay wrote: Big news for me (not really), HP updated my order and now there are two lines - one with SC number and one with HP number... and I finally got the "I" button. Though, it's still "submitted" everywhere... but something is finally brewing.

Same here, good to know things are moving! Now I can finally stop lurking here and go live life!!!

EDIT : ordered 1x 32GB saturday evening at around 10pm
Aug 26, 2006
106 posts
24 upvotes
ttop89 wrote: This seems to be False. I called the shopping Channel, and they were able to check with "Scheduling" and said there is no HP Sales or promotions in the near future.

It's posted on HP Canada's official FB.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2004
4713 posts
253 upvotes
Coquitlam
Canceled from shipping as well
HOW CAN I BE GOING BROKE WHEN I'M SAVING SO MUCH MONEY!?
MY EBAY FEEDBACK
Feb 11, 2007
747 posts
251 upvotes
I got the cancellation email from shidirect. Any one else get it?
Aug 5, 2007
331 posts
21 upvotes
Hello,

Regards,
Sep 1, 2009
165 posts
98 upvotes
jayp_1 wrote: I got the cancellation email from shidirect. Any one else get it?

Yep I did as well
Deal Fanatic
May 19, 2005
5042 posts
2739 upvotes
Earth
6 orders from 4 different places. 4 already cancelled. Now I've only got hp.ca left. Unfortunately that one is still in "Submitted".
Dec 10, 2008
895 posts
130 upvotes
perfchris wrote: Here is a reply from shi.ca:

Hello,

Regards,
got same email.

** wow about to reach 20,000 posts.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2003
15540 posts
981 upvotes
Niagara Falls

It does not say it will be on the air (hence scheduling would know nothing). It says to check the website starting at 7am for more details. I would expect it to be an online only event and certainly they wouldn't risk crashing their phone in order system from the on-air side of things...
Thinking seriously about the 4 S's...Sun, Sand, Surf and ... Booked for Sept in Mexico and booked Samana DR for Jan!
Aug 23, 2011
115 posts
17 upvotes
Surrey
i got the cancellation email also from shi.ca :cry:
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2009
1488 posts
253 upvotes
Calgary
jayp_1 wrote: I got the cancellation email from shidirect. Any one else get it?

yes just got mine.....I am disappointed.....dangit

edit: Status still says pending....