• Sep 21st, 2017 8:10 am
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Sep 7, 2006
13928 posts
73 upvotes
Toronto
i'm not sure why so many people hate on these two.. personally i love watching them. yes they may be silly but i think they're entertaining. to each their own i guess.. but i'm gonna miss them.
Jul 5, 2004
22161 posts
2068 upvotes
This sucks. These two are the best sports guys on TV by far. I can't stand Sportsnet, a bunch of old guys sitting around boring the world to death. There's no character or humour on Sportsnet.

TSN should have paid these guys whatever it took to keep them.
Toronto Maple Leafs tickets for sale. PM me for details
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
they were weird but entertaining lol...I will miss them like Sid and Tim @ the score
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
2298 posts
207 upvotes
Toronto
I think they should get cabbie to anchor. That would be awesome
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2009
2155 posts
217 upvotes
TO
Too bad TSN couldn't cough up the dough to afford these guys. They were amazing. Now they lack their bags and head to LA :(
Deal Fanatic
Feb 16, 2008
5608 posts
120 upvotes
How do people not like them? It's a morning sports recap, if you want just the highlights plus lame commentary, just watch the Score's loop in the morning. Dan and Jay made Sportscentre the best morning sports show, you get what you needed to with some humour, which is much needed in the morning.
Kommander_KornFlakes wrote:
May 18th, 2009 12:00 pm
I make more than what 95% of people in this site makes.
Try a six-figure salary that starts with a "3" (that would be annually)
Gloaming wrote:
Nov 4th, 2008 8:43 pm
Seriously- I TRIED to ignore him. KKF is like herpes, you keep scratching in an attempt to get temporary relief, but two weeks later he comes raging back more annoying and infuriating as ever.
Deal Expert
Sep 3, 2007
15974 posts
366 upvotes
they certainly make my mornings better. now we have boring monotoned unenthusiastic anchors :/
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2007
5903 posts
1238 upvotes
That's unfortunate. Those two are entertaining. Perhaps a bit too over the top at times but still better than the other sportscasters.
Deal Guru
Sep 7, 2006
13928 posts
73 upvotes
Toronto
congeetime wrote:
May 4th, 2013 5:10 pm
I think they should get cabbie to anchor. That would be awesome
i think cabbie does better out in the field and interviewing people and everything though. can't imagine him being behind a desk.. it just wouldn't be the same