• Sep 21st, 2017 8:10 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2005
3202 posts
33 upvotes
GTA
Some feedback on their new adventure with Fox Sports One. They did okay but the current TSN Sportscentre crew better find a suitable tandem for their late night sports' coverage or it will be up in the air along with Sportsnet Pacific Don Taylor with/and(?) the old TSN's James Cybulski?

Jay and Dan have continued with their podcasts in LA... now in video. Episode 0001 below (nice Expos t-shirt):

This part might work over there. Thinking it would have definitely worked over here.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 16, 2011
5631 posts
143 upvotes
skyblue12 wrote:
May 5th, 2013 9:46 pm
i think cabbie does better out in the field and interviewing people and everything though. can't imagine him being behind a desk.. it just wouldn't be the same
Totally agree.
Jun 20, 2012
172 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto
Has anyone watched their new show yet? I saw "The Best of Week 2" from them and it was no where near as funny as what they did at TSN.

We will have to see how much fun they have when they aren't doing a lot of hockey...
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
25185 posts
5581 upvotes
GTHA
They're Back! SC WITH JAY AND DAN PRESENTED BY TIM HORTONS to Air Weeknights at Midnight Beginning Sept. 4 on TSN
http://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/th ... 86673.html
– In advance of the series premiere, hosts Jay Onrait and Dan O'Toole reveal their Top 10 reasons to watch the show –
– Series to air weeknights at 12 midnight ET, and loop the following morning, with extensive original content from Onrait and O'Toole delivered across TSN's digital and social media platforms throughout the day –
– Series launch is supported by an extensive advertising campaign, including a Union Station takeover in Toronto –
– With title sponsor Tim Hortons®, SC WITH JAY AND DAN will include onset and in-show integrations for the brand. Coors Light, title sponsor of the JAY AND DAN PODCAST, to also be incorporated into the series –
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2004
2868 posts
186 upvotes
Anyone watching? I think that I'll be sticking with Kate & Natasha, just used to them now, and while I used to love Jay & Dan, it feels like a retread now.
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2006
2081 posts
590 upvotes
Toronto
Never get tired looking at Kate and Natasha!

The Jay and Dan schtick has run its course; seems like they're trying too hard now.
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
18375 posts
3773 upvotes
Toronto
those two guys are really annoying to me
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2005
4219 posts
391 upvotes
Tim and Sid have set the bar.
I don't do downvotes but feel free to downvote me.👎

Fantasy Baseball players, I have 2 openings in a 30 team Dynasty league - contact me for details.