Page 1 of 2

[Merged][National] $5 (or FREE) for $10 at any Yogurty's - Frozen yogurt & toppings

Posted: Mar 28th, 2012 9:55 am
by catwalk
http://www.dealfind.com/mississauga/yogurtys/

•Valid at all locations
•Incredible rotating selection of delicious frozen yogurt
•Low-fat, non-fat and dairy-free options… Great tasting and healthy
•Great gift idea with summer right around the corner!
•You are empowered to mix as many flavours and toppings as you wish… Pay by weight not by flavour or topping
•Expires on 5-Apr-2013

If it's your first purchase on Dealfind (or if you sign up as a new customer) use promo code FIRST5 and get it for free! I think there's another promo code floating around as well so it should be free no matter what.

Enjoy! :D

Re: [Merged][National] $5 (or FREE) for $10 at any Yogurty's - Frozen yogurt & toppings

Posted: Mar 28th, 2012 6:42 pm
by danibunny
Thanks! I was going to get this deal anyway b/c I've been waiting for one to come up in my area for a yogurt place... but awesome tip for the freebie one!!

Re: [Merged][National] $5 (or FREE) for $10 at any Yogurty's - Frozen yogurt & toppings

Posted: Mar 29th, 2012 1:09 am
by matdwyer
Thanks, got it for free. Love me some fro yo

Posted: Mar 31st, 2012 7:50 pm
by sillysimms
Thanks OP.

Glad to get it for free with the code!

Posted: Mar 31st, 2012 8:45 pm
by zatnaf
free is nice! thanx

Posted: Mar 31st, 2012 10:48 pm
by escapehatch
What prevents someone from registering several different email addresses and getting several free $5 credits>Yogurty's?

Posted: Apr 1st, 2012 5:45 am
by zatnaf
escapehatch wrote: What prevents someone from registering several different email addresses and getting several free $5 credits>Yogurty's?

...why would you want to do that? frozen yogurt lover?

Posted: Apr 1st, 2012 10:26 am
by escapehatch
zatnaf wrote: ...why would you want to do that? frozen yogurt lover?

:razz: Not me, someone...I've never actually tried the place.

Posted: Apr 1st, 2012 11:55 am
by Daf
When and how do u get the code when u sign up

Posted: Apr 1st, 2012 11:58 am
by sillysimms
Daf wrote: When and how do u get the code when u sign up

Just check the box that you want to use a promotional code, enter the code and skip over the credit card info (as you don't need to enter it, since it is free with the code). It works automatically.

Posted: Apr 1st, 2012 5:40 pm
by Daf
What code? They never emailed me any code. Where do I get the code when I signed up for an account?

Posted: Apr 1st, 2012 6:05 pm
by sillysimms
Daf wrote: What code? They never emailed me any code. Where do I get the code when I signed up for an account?

I used the code posted in the OP.

Posted: Apr 1st, 2012 11:50 pm
by Daf
Yep that did it. Helps if I fully read the post and not skim it over. Thx fornthe help

Posted: Apr 2nd, 2012 3:05 pm
by Laur0406
Thanks and thanked for the free $5 heads up!

That is probably why over 25,000 have been sold!!

Posted: Apr 2nd, 2012 7:36 pm
by litto
Thanks so much! :)

Free $10 credit at Yogurty's still active (T Dot, GTA and Miguel Hidalgo, Mexico?) !!

Posted: Apr 3rd, 2012 4:04 pm
by dealsacc
http://www.dealfind.com/toronto/yogurtys

Just enter "FIRST5" as the promo code on checkout, brings the total to zero.

Posted: Apr 3rd, 2012 4:37 pm
by gullible
I signed up for it, then it said they would email me my voucher...and of course, no voucher in the email. :( I hope it just takes a little while and its not a case of SOL.

Posted: Apr 3rd, 2012 5:10 pm
by Devotion
gullible wrote: I signed up for it, then it said they would email me my voucher...and of course, no voucher in the email. :( I hope it just takes a little while and its not a case of SOL.

You can print if off the site. Click on the PDF button to download the PDF file on the DealFind site.

Posted: Apr 3rd, 2012 5:17 pm
by gullible
Devotion wrote: You can print if off the site. Click on the PDF button to download the PDF file on the DealFind site.

Didn't even see that. Thanks, that worked! :)

Posted: Apr 3rd, 2012 6:22 pm
by farfargurl
there are no store closeby me, thanks for posting anyways