Expired Hot Deals

[Metro] Nestea 12-pack - BOGI deal (Buy One Get INFINITY)!!!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 31st, 2013 12:34 am
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 18, 2005
10632 posts
2041 upvotes
Kingston

[Metro] Nestea 12-pack - BOGI deal (Buy One Get INFINITY)!!!!!

Bought a 12-pack of Nestea Cool Iced Tea yesterday at Metro (Gananoque). The box has a coupon on the inside for a free 12-pack of Nestea Iced Tea. The offer is clearly marked on the outside of the box.

Then go back and use the coupon for my free case in a similar box, and you'll get another coupon for a free case.
Then use that coupon for a free case in a similar box, you'll get another coupon for a free case.
Then use that coupon for a free case in a similar box, you'll get another coupon for a free case.
Repeat infinity times! (or at least until they run out of boxes with this offer).

If you want to do this a bit more efficiently, buy two cases to start.
1184 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2007
1734 posts
157 upvotes
Toronto
Would help if you listed a store where you purchased at

Thanks
Nintendo Switch vibes
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2007
1416 posts
385 upvotes
Ottawa
Is this an instant coupon or a mail in offer?
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 18, 2005
10632 posts
2041 upvotes
Kingston
archdemon wrote:
Jul 17th, 2012 8:54 am
Would help if you listed a store where you purchased at
Didn't figure it was an exclusive, but could be so added the info (Metro).
fruzmatik wrote:
Jul 17th, 2012 9:00 am
Is this an instant coupon or a mail in offer?
As per the post the coupon is inside the box. You cut it out and go back to the store with it.
Jun 27, 2012
491 posts
241 upvotes
So you get infinity Nestea for free? What if the store only has 10000 cans? 10000 isn't infinity.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
1785 posts
827 upvotes
Saukrates wrote:
Jul 17th, 2012 9:12 am
So you get infinity Nestea for free? What if the store only has 10000 cans? 10000 isn't infinity.
then you go to another store xP
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
2725 posts
1345 upvotes
Montreal
How is that a marketing strategy and profitable for the company if Nestea gives out infinite 12-pack of Nestea Iced Tea? Of course, you have to buy the first 12-pack and some won't use the coupons.
Dec 6, 2010
16 posts
4 upvotes
ottawa
Walmart also started receiving that stock but only had green tea with the coupon. The coupon however states that its for a 12 pack of Nestea. Only in the description does it sound like you could use it towards green tea which is left to interpretation. So for now I'm waiting till the store gets regular nestea with the coupon to cash in.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 18, 2005
10632 posts
2041 upvotes
Kingston
bgallagher wrote:
Jul 17th, 2012 9:30 am
How is that a marketing strategy and profitable for the company if Nestea gives out infinite 12-pack of Nestea Iced Tea? Of course, you have to buy the first 12-pack and some won't use the coupons.
I think it is safe to say that Nestea doesn't expect the coupons to be used this way. Not everyone is as clever/sneaky/cheap/resourceful as us RFDers.
Apr 11, 2007
602 posts
180 upvotes
Montreal
JWL wrote:
Jul 17th, 2012 8:42 am
Bought a 12-pack of Nestea Cool Iced Tea yesterday at Metro (Gananoque). The box has a coupon on the inside for a free 12-pack of Nestea Iced Tea. The offer is clearly marked on the outside of the box.

Then go back and use the coupon for my free case in a similar box, and you'll get another coupon for a free case.
Repeat infinity times! (or at least until they run out of boxes with this offer).

If you want to do this a bit more efficiently, buy two cases to start.
OR,

Buy 87 cases to start with, bring all those cases to your car, cut out all 87 coupons, come back in to get your 87 free cases all at once. repeat thrice and you'll get your self 87x3 = 261 cases x 12 = 3132 cans of Nestea. In the end, you'll still have 87 coupons unused, go back and get all 87 more cases , then here is the trick, USE THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT YOU STARTED WITH, REFUND ALL THE LAST 87 CASES, GET THE $$$ BACK IN YOUR POCKET.
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2004
2476 posts
247 upvotes
North York
Any1 have the actual coupon in hand, so we can know the fine print details.

Seems it would be more likely to say something like:
Free 12 pack w/a PURCHASE of a 12 pack, essentially Buy 1 Get 1 Free.
Which many stores have been doing for a while now.

Of course it could also be totally free, but not for long.
Store managers will likely not accept it after a couple of coupons r used.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Google Nexus via Mobilicity $25 BTS unlimited talk/text/data

:lol: $5,000.00 CASH < 2 Minutes :lol:
:lol: McD's
Online Monopoly Winner :lol:
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2011
1867 posts
1481 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP. I got 6 doz and counting. You don't even need to pay tax after coupon.
Rule No.1 here: Buy first, Think afterwards.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2011
1867 posts
1481 upvotes
Calgary
isajoo wrote:
Jul 17th, 2012 10:25 am
Enjoy A FREE* 12 pack Nestea Iced tea
To the Dealer: Upon presentation of this coupon by your customer for any variety of free 12x341ml or 12x355ml Nestea Iced Tea, Coca-Cola Ltd. will pay you your full regular retail price plus any applicable taxes (not including any applicable deposits) and 10.25C handling. The actual retail price at the time of redemption of the subject product must be recorded in the area designated on your coupon but is subject to verification by Coca-cola Ltd. If you fall to record the retail price, Coca-cola will determine in its dole discretion the retail price for reimbursement purposes. Application for redemption on any other basis constitutes fraud. Invoices showing your purchase of sufficient stock (In previous 90 days) to cover all coupons presented for redemption must be presented upon request. Coupons will not be honored and will be void if presented through outside agencies, brokers or others who are not retail distributors of the products of Coca-Cola Canada unless specifically authorized by Coca-cola Ltd. When Submitted for redemption this coupon becomes the property of Coca-cola Ltd. Mail to P.O. Box 3000, Saint John, New Brunswick, E2L 4L3. Not valid with any other offer.

OFFER EXPIRES DECEMBER 31, 2012. ANY APPLICABLE DEPOSITED EXTRA.
Only original coupons will be accepted. Coupon may not be mechanically reproduced or photocopied.
Rule No.1 here: Buy first, Think afterwards.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 18, 2005
10632 posts
2041 upvotes
Kingston
yohung wrote:
Jul 17th, 2012 10:16 am
then here is the trick, USE THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT YOU STARTED WITH, REFUND ALL THE LAST 87 CASES, GET THE $$$ BACK IN YOUR POCKET.
I thought of that, but my moral compass would not allow me to do or post that.
isajoo wrote:
Jul 17th, 2012 10:25 am

Seems it would be more likely to say something like:
Free 12 pack w/a PURCHASE of a 12 pack, essentially Buy 1 Get 1 Free.
Which many stores have been doing for a while now.

Of course it could also be totally free, but not for long.
Store managers will likely not accept it after a couple of coupons r used.
Ah ye of little faith. It is like it said it is, that's why it is such a hot deal. Thanks for posting the details Marphyin.
Store managers get paid the full shelf price for the Nestea (plus 10.25 cents) so there is no reason for the Store Manager to not be happy with it.

I went to RCSS and the only had one case remaining with the Cineplex BOGO offer. Probably the last case with that offer before they put out cases with this new offer.
Since I used my coupon for the above case I was compelled to go to Walmart where they did have cases with this new offer.
Dec 14, 2009
169 posts
149 upvotes
and i thought "INFINITY" was some kind of product brand name that I am not aware of... buy nestea and get "INFINITY" free...hmm...