Fashion & Beauty

Locked: The Official Canada Goose Authenticity / Legit Check Thread

Nov 12, 2016
3 posts
Toronto, ON
Hi!

Could anybody please check this jacket? Got it at a yard sale today for CAD 100. Have no idea when it is from, but found a note with a date from feb 2010 in one of the pockets so probably pre-2010.

Feels really heavy and well-made so would surprise me if it was fake, but the logos looks nothing like the ones currently for sale. Reminds me of the old Snow Goose-logos. (Found the "elegant font" discussed here)

Album here

Thanks a lot!

EDIT: The model is expedition.
"Bonum vinum laetificat cor hominis"
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13879 posts
3290 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
CalumF233045 wrote: Hi, can someone please check this borden bomber jacket for me before I buy it, the images are on the link provided, thanks http://calumfletcher.imgur.com/all/
Says the pics arent publically available. Maybe change album privacy settings??
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13879 posts
3290 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
TheRedFox wrote: Hi!

Could anybody please check this jacket? Got it at a yard sale today for CAD 100. Have no idea when it is from, but found a note with a date from feb 2010 in one of the pockets so probably pre-2010.

Feels really heavy and well-made so would surprise me if it was fake, but the logos looks nothing like the ones currently for sale. Reminds me of the old Snow Goose-logos. (Found the "elegant font" discussed here)

Album here

Thanks a lot!

EDIT: The model is expedition.
Real.. I'd say at least a dozen yrs old, maybe more.
Nov 12, 2016
3 posts
Toronto, ON
Thanks!

Cool to think that its that old. TBH I like the look of this logo more than the new ones. Heard that the quality of the new models (citadel, etc.) has declined as well.
"Bonum vinum laetificat cor hominis"
Nov 12, 2016
5 posts
Hi there! Please could someone see if this is authentic? Apparently it is three years old and a youth model?Image
Images
  • image.jpeg
  • image.jpeg
  • image.jpeg
  • image.jpeg
  • image.jpeg
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2759 posts
1122 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
It looks good from what I'm seeing so far. Do you a pic of the badge?
Emmahale wrote: Hi there! Please could someone see if this is authentic? Apparently it is three years old and a youth model?Image
[solicitation removed]
Nov 12, 2016
5 posts
NixxonExxo wrote: It looks good from what I'm seeing so far. Do you a pic of the badge?

Pics attached, sorry they aren't the best! It's going for £280 gbp, does that sound resonance if it is genuine? Much appreciated Image
Images
  • image.jpeg
  • image.png
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2759 posts
1122 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Real. I think these are going for around 650 brand new in UK. 280 sounds like a reasonable price for a used.
Emmahale wrote: Pics attached, sorry they aren't the best! It's going for £280 gbp, does that sound resonance if it is genuine? Much appreciated Image
[solicitation removed]
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2759 posts
1122 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
They show you stolen pics but will send a really ugly fake after you pay for it.

Use this website tool to identify authentic online retailers only. https://www.canadagoose.com/ca/en/count ... rfeit.html
sia225 wrote: http://www.canadagooseshop-promo.com/men

Do you think that this is a real/original page from which i can order a Canada Goose jacket?
[solicitation removed]
Nov 12, 2016
5 posts
NixxonExxo wrote: Real. I think these are going for around 650 brand new in UK. 280 sounds like a reasonable price for a used.
Thank you so much your help it really is appreciated. If anyone could let me know the model name that would be appreciated too!
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2759 posts
1122 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Mens Chilliwack.
Emmahale wrote: Thank you so much your help it really is appreciated. If anyone could let me know the model name that would be appreciated too!
[solicitation removed]
Nov 12, 2016
2 posts
Hi, sorry ill try again is this borden bomber authentic?

Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2759 posts
1122 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Yes authentic.
CalumF233045 wrote: Hi, sorry ill try again is this borden bomber authentic?

[solicitation removed]
Nov 12, 2016
1 posts
Found this on Depop, is it legit?
Images
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2759 posts
1122 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
So far not liking the inside of the jacket and the M/P size tag. Need better quality pics of the badge, inside tags and the hand grab strap on the back (usually gold embroidery).
Robcaulton1 wrote: Found this on Depop, is it legit?
[solicitation removed]
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13879 posts
3290 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
CalumF233045 wrote: Hi, sorry ill try again is this borden bomber authentic?

Real. Whats with all the leaking down?? Yikes.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13879 posts
3290 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
TheRedFox wrote: Thanks!

Cool to think that its that old. TBH I like the look of this logo more than the new ones. Heard that the quality of the new models (citadel, etc.) has declined as well.
Mass production does that as quality control tends to decline by volume. Also, the cheapening effect of materials for profit mongering.
Nov 13, 2016
2 posts
Hello all, I'd really appreciate your opinion on this jacket.

I already went back into your comments and from your comments I see that if it's authentic, it should be from 2009-2010 (based on the labels/tags combination). General perception of quality is high, plenty of signs of wear, several stains as a bonus; ) However, the patch looks a bit off to me. I hope you can shed some light.

Thanks a bunch, I really appreciate your time.
Images
  • IMG_8310.JPG
  • IMG_8312.JPG
  • IMG_8313.JPG
  • IMG_8314.JPG
  • IMG_8315.JPG
  • IMG_8316.JPG
  • IMG_8317.JPG
  • IMG_8318.JPG
  • IMG_8319.JPG
  • IMG_8320.JPG
  • IMG_8321.JPG

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)