Fashion & Beauty

[Merged] The Official Canada Goose Authenticity / Legit Check Thread

Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1850 posts
452 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Open a case with Paypal as well as a backup plan. Usually Paypal are more proactive when dealing with scams then eBay.
rxmac8 wrote:
Dec 13th, 2016 12:00 pm
So eBay has opened up a case and requested that I obtain a valid document proving the item is a counterfeit from one of the following sources: Law enforcement, Manufacturer or Retail Stores, Credible 3rd party experts (for cross border trade only). There is a store near me that sells Canada Goose products, maybe they can produce a "document"? Just wondering if you guys had any suggestions.
If you like what I do please show some love through Paypal. Thank you.
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1850 posts
452 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Both are real and quite old. The snow mantra is losing it's down shape and might not give you the same protection vs a new jacket imo.
SpoiledMilk wrote:
Dec 14th, 2016 11:54 pm
Hello, could someone tell me whether these are real or not?

Thanks.

https://www.grailed.com/listings/128497 ... ntra-Parka
http://www.ebay.com/itm/262757397262?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT
Dec 14, 2016
1 posts
Hello and greetings from germany :)

I've bought an old canada goose chilliwack on ebay for about 100€~120$. Now im a bit unsure if the jackets legit or counterfeit. The jacket got a good feel and the quality similar to my 2015 red chilliwack. Got some pics for you.

edit : found this post with a similar jacket merged-official-canada-goose-authentici ... 80867/264/
Images
  • IMG_5867.JPG
  • IMG_5868.JPG
  • IMG_5869.JPG
  • IMG_5870.JPG
  • IMG_5871.JPG
  • Unbenannt.jpg
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
11283 posts
1392 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
Teezy1991 wrote:
Dec 15th, 2016 7:47 am
Hello and greetings from germany :)

I've bought an old canada goose chilliwack on ebay for about 100€~120$. Now im a bit unsure if the jackets legit or counterfeit. The jacket got a good feel and the quality similar to my 2015 red chilliwack. Got some pics for you.

edit : found this post with a similar jacket merged-official-canada-goose-authentici ... 80867/264/
Real. Min 6 yrs old... probably older circa 2006-2008 judging by the lower quality stitching on badge and other tags. Fur ruff is very good condition.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Dec 1, 2016
3 posts
Hi All and hello from UK.

I'm after Canada Goose chateau and came across this one. Could someone please confirm it's genuine?

Thanks in advance!
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1850 posts
452 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Authentic but missing a fur ruff.
MartinTr wrote:
Dec 15th, 2016 1:09 pm
Hi All and hello from UK.

I'm after Canada Goose chateau and came across this one. Could someone please confirm it's genuine?

Thanks in advance!
Dec 1, 2016
3 posts
Thanks for quick response NixxonExxo. I was bit suspicious as there are 2 tags missing from inside. When compared to others there seem to be one just before hologram and one after blue "quality assurance " tag
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1850 posts
452 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
This is a recently made jacket. It's probably coming from one of their new factory which I notice are sometimes missing the info tag or registry tags. It all depends on which registry finalized the product and the quality controller.

This is a very warm jacket, is UK weather even cold enough to be wearing a big and heavy Chateau?
MartinTr wrote:
Dec 15th, 2016 2:27 pm
Thanks for quick response NixxonExxo. I was bit suspicious as there are 2 tags missing from inside. When compared to others there seem to be one just before hologram and one after blue "quality assurance " tag
Dec 14, 2016
1 posts
Hi I was wondering if someone could confirm this for me. I am thinking fake.
Images
  • IMG_0155.JPG
  • IMG_0156.JPG
  • IMG_0157.JPG
  • IMG_0158.JPG

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)