Fashion & Apparel

[Merged] The Official Canada Goose Authenticity / Legit Check Thread

Mar 6, 2016
2 posts
NixxonExxo wrote:
Mar 16th, 2017 9:24 am
Looks like a 'real' beat up jacket imo.
Thanks, good to know, its definitely been put through its paces. I go skiing with it and do everything lol. but its not as warm anymore. definitely no where as fluffy and the fur.....its hideous lol.
Oct 6, 2015
881 posts
198 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Try washing it with cold water and then warm gentle dry cycle with a couple of tennis balls in the dryer. It might bring back warmth and life to the jacket again.
UKDMDC2R wrote:
Mar 16th, 2017 9:38 am
Thanks, good to know, its definitely been put through its paces. I go skiing with it and do everything lol. but its not as warm anymore. definitely no where as fluffy and the fur.....its hideous lol.
Mar 15, 2017
1 posts
Can I please get an authenticity check on this Men's Langford jacket? Thank you
Images
Oct 6, 2015
881 posts
198 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Authentic.
naboolou wrote:
Mar 16th, 2017 3:41 pm
Can I please get an authenticity check on this Men's Langford jacket? Thank you
Nov 29, 2016
5 posts
Any way to tell on the tags what fit the coats are?

Basically just wanting to decipher the tags better. Obvious L is for Ladies, M is for Mens.
Images
Nov 29, 2016
5 posts
BradleyK465715 wrote:
Mar 15th, 2017 7:44 pm
Hi. I am looking at buying this Canada goose from someone who says they got it as a gift. I would just go buy an authentic but the style I want is not available ANYWHERE. It is without tags but is from a reliable seller with over 2000 sales and 99.9% rating. Can someone verify its real? Ive gone through all the articles and tips and it looks legit to me but I am new to this thanks. Its the Black Label Beauport Hoody
Just an added note, from the photos, that coat looks like it is in almost new condition.
Nov 29, 2016
5 posts
How can you tell by the tag it is a "Slim Fit"?

I sell maybe 15 Canada Goose a month, and just wanting to better understand the fits.

Obviously the Style number tells us this one is a Victoria, but are all Victoria's "Slim Fit"? Montebello's are for example also a "Slim Fit" and 'Mystique' are Regular Fit, so each style has one fit? And that info is not on the tags, it just is info that can be found?
Nov 1, 2007
42 posts
1 upvote
Toronto, Ontario
KevinW562127 wrote:
Mar 18th, 2017 4:56 pm

I sell maybe 15 Canada Goose a month, and just wanting to better understand the fits.

Obviously the Style number tells us this one is a Victoria, but are all Victoria's "Slim Fit"? Montebello's are for example also a "Slim Fit" and 'Mystique' are Regular Fit, so each style has one fit? And that info is not on the tags, it just is info that can be found?
So styles like Victoria, Kensington, Rossclair, Montebello, Liberty and etc, do only come in slim fit at the moment if you check it out from CG's official website. Styles like Trillium, Mystique, and etc. are listed as regular fit. There is also 'relaxed fit' like Dawson, Expedition, Resolute and Snow Mantra. From my personal experience (I own both Trillium and Rossclair). 'Slim fit' runs a bit smaller than 'regulat fit', and 'regular fit' runs smaller than 'releaxed fit'. It also depends on how many layers you are wearing underneath.
Oct 6, 2015
881 posts
198 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
It's under details of the jacket on the Canada goose website.

https://www.canadagoose.com/ca/en/victo ... ens-parkas
KevinW562127 wrote:
Mar 18th, 2017 4:56 pm

Oct 6, 2015
881 posts
198 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Looks good so far. Would need an upclose shot of those tags and labels to be certain.
findingdeal wrote:
Mar 19th, 2017 10:48 am
legit check, asked for more pictures too.
Jan 4, 2017
99 posts
NixxonExxo wrote:
Mar 19th, 2017 6:44 pm
Looks good so far. Would need an upclose shot of those tags and labels to be certain.
Asked for them, I'll post them as soon as possible.

Does the fur look alright though? It seems kind of "off" to me. Just the shape and color of it.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel