Fashion & Apparel

[Merged] The Official Canada Goose Authenticity / Legit Check Thread

Nov 6, 2017
3 posts
Hey there! i have never owned or purchased a Canada Goose coat before, 100% because I cannot justify it at retail price as a necessity to get me between my garage and car (although i will act like I am going to freeze to death). I found this coat and it looks like great deal to me and authentic to my very, very unexperienced eye with the brand. Can anyone help? It doesn't come with fur on the hood (big bummer for me). I'd like to know what style it is and what you'd think is a good deal for this coat in excellent condition... assuming it's authentic (fingers crossed). Thank you in advance for your input!
Last edited by HeidiH560032 on Nov 7th, 2017 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 29, 2017
5 posts
Hi,

Would like to have someone check if this Langford Parka is authentic.

Thanks in advance,
Images
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1086 posts
238 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Langford Park is TEI 4 not 3. Hard to tell from these poor pictures. Need better pictures of the label again, the blue down tag, badge, the backside of the paper booklet and the entire inner jacket.
ThomasCG wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 3:18 pm
Hi,

Would like to have someone check if this Langford Parka is authentic.

Thanks in advance,
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1086 posts
238 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
This is authentic. From the tag code, I think this is a ladies Burnett jacket. Do you have pictures of the jacket entirety?
HeidiH560032 wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 1:49 am
Hey there! i have never owned or purchased a Canada Goose coat before, 100% because I cannot justify it at retail price as a necessity to get me between my garage and car (although i will act like I am going to freeze to death). I found this coat and it looks like great deal to me and authentic to my very, very unexperienced eye with the brand. Can anyone help? It doesn't come with fur on the hood (big bummer for me). I'd like to know what style it is and what you'd think is a good deal for this coat in excellent condition... assuming it's authentic (fingers crossed). Thank you in advance for your input! Image
Nov 6, 2017
3 posts
Oh my gosh- Somehow I missed the links when I copied them all as a group! LOL, I feel like a dummy. Here is the very blurry picture...
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1086 posts
238 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
So I was right, it's a Burnett jacket with a missing soft hood. You can probably call Canada Goose to order a replacement hood. How much did you get it for?
HeidiH560032 wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 5:16 pm
Oh my gosh- Somehow I missed the links when I copied them all as a group! LOL, I feel like a dummy. Here is the very blurry picture...
Nov 6, 2017
3 posts
Awesome! Thank you so very much. The blurry pictures made me really wonder lol. $225... worn 3 times. To me, it's a steal, but I am disappointed about the hood. Is that a good price? any tips on where to look for good deals?
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1086 posts
238 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
$225 is a great deal. The last time I've seen them before they were discontinued it was selling around $725 retail. The hood is removable so you can try calling CG to order a replacement.
HeidiH560032 wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 5:52 pm
Awesome! Thank you so very much. The blurry pictures made me really wonder lol. $225... worn 3 times. To me, it's a steal, but I am disappointed about the hood. Is that a good price? any tips on where to look for good deals?
Apr 19, 2016
7 posts
Hello!

Real or fake? Is it in almost new condition - how much could I sell it for?
Ty.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)