Fashion & Apparel

[Merged] The Official Canada Goose Authenticity / Legit Check Thread

Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1089 posts
238 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Very FAKE.
854256 wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 9:28 am
Hello everyone! big request to verify authenticity. thank you in advance!!
14788320_2.jpg14788320_3.jpg14788320_4.jpg14788320_5.jpg14788320_6.jpg14788320_7(1).jpg14788320_8(1).jpg14788320_9(1).jpg14788320_10(1).jpg14788320_11(1).jpg14788320_12(1).jpg14788320_13.jpg14788320_14.jpg
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1089 posts
238 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
REAL.
zubat wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 10:52 am
Hi can anyone LC this Chilliwack bomber please? Thanks
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1089 posts
238 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Looks good but still would like to see the info tag and down tag to be certain.
JamesS769065 wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 12:24 pm
Legit check on this Gilet please
Newbie
Nov 8, 2017
6 posts
Hi nixxon in your opinion is that arm badge def fake? I think the words are really close together
Newbie
Nov 9, 2017
1 posts
Can I get an authenticity check for this trillium i just got in the mail? Purchased it for $450 (inc tax and shipping). Didnt realize the trillium had the weird backpack straps. Fur seems a little less lush than what Ive typically seen (but maybe im just being critical since ive never spent so much money on a jacket, hah) and the logos have some imperfections that Im surprised to see. Thanks!
Images
  • 20171110_175513.jpg
  • 20171110_174254.jpg
  • 20171110_174107.jpg
  • 20171110_174159.jpg
  • 20171110_174001.jpg
  • 20171110_174552.jpg
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1089 posts
238 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
AUTHENTIC.
stpetersburgers wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 7:01 pm
Can I get an authenticity check for this trillium i just got in the mail? Purchased it for $450 (inc tax and shipping). Didnt realize the trillium had the weird backpack straps. Fur seems a little less lush than what Ive typically seen (but maybe im just being critical since ive never spent so much money on a jacket, hah) and the logos have some imperfections that Im surprised to see. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1089 posts
238 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Yes the badge does seem a bit off but that could be due to the angel of the picture taken. That is why I prefer not to make an assumption until I see further evidence.
Scottjp1989 wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 3:15 pm
Hi nixxon in your opinion is that arm badge def fake? I think the words are really close together
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1089 posts
238 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I believe this is REAL despite the large and midsize badge being radically off from the ones we see today. I think these badges were the first of it's kind when CG was transitioning their company branding from 'Snow Goose' to 'Canada Goose'. However, the gold stitching hand grab, the label, the cutting, the outer shell and the info tags are spot on and fits in with the history of the transition. If you are still not convince then I would advise sending an email CG to further validify.
premrov wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 5:52 am
Hi! My father bought this jacket around 2007. Having almost never worn it, he's decided to sell it and I'm helping him post the ad.
He's since bought other, similar jackets and doesn't remember where or for how much he bought this one, so I'm not able to check retailer reputability.
Unfortunately the fur ruff got misplaced at some point as well, so I can't check the quality of that either.
The jacket however feels heavy (around 3,5kg or 7,6lbs) and sturdy, the ID pocket is thick and milky and there's a very sturdy wire (removable through velcro flap) in the hood.
I've checked several guides online, but with it being an older jacket, I'm still having a hard time determining authenticity. Can anyone tell me more?
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1089 posts
238 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
No I would not risk it. From what I'm seeing so far, I would lean more on the fake side. The pictures are too blurry to tell at this time I would need more clearer ones.

To answer your other question can a counterfitter get a hold of real part is yes. I've seen real badge go on eBay for $30 in the past. XYZ zippers can easily be ordered from the actual company themselves. I've encountered a few near flawless fake this year it's mind blowing how Canada Goose have allowed their security leaked out this bad. It's a good thing I've keep track some of these grade A counterfeit jacket because I've cross reference some duplicate serial numbers.
Scottjp1989 wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 8:11 am
Would you risk buying it? Like you say it looks really good. Im also thinking that its got all the right stuff like the zip brand etc but would a counterfitter be able to get hold of that many real parts?
Newbie
Nov 9, 2017
1 posts
Hello everyone i am new to this site, could yall check if this is authentic for me? Thank You in advance
Images
  • IMG_1340.PNG
  • IMG_1334.JPG
  • IMG_1335.JPG
  • IMG_1338.PNG
  • IMG_1339.PNG
  • IMG_1333.JPG
Newbie
Nov 8, 2017
6 posts
Thanks bro i really appreciate it. Would i be correct in
Thinking even the material looks spot on? I have requested more clear pictures which the sellers taking his sweet time about getting to me so im assuming i wont be grtting them..apparently his phone is broke lol

Top