Fashion & Apparel

[Merged] The Official Canada Goose Authenticity / Legit Check Thread

Newbie
Nov 22, 2017
3 posts
Thanks you coz the one you said Real. For the chillwack bomber black that i post picture 2 days ago it a authentic i also sent a picture to ce@canadagoose.com
They repond me the same like

It just when i find out the in the pocket they got sticker with number
Images
  • 519C79E6-8A66-4061-8877-122EF6E8C336.png
Newbie
Nov 25, 2017
3 posts
Hey Guys,
I'm new in here and need your help !
Are your legit Checks 100% Safe ?
I bought my CG from a authorised Shop in Berlin and they have only originals for Sale BUT I talked to an employee I've got to know the last time I've been in the store and we made a Deal that he buyed the jacket after his end of work with his employeediscount. I had the possibility to choose the fur I liked the most and put it on the jacket wich Iwanted him to buy for me. I gave him the money and 2 hours later (after his end of work) we met and he gave me the CG but without a receipt because the employees have to store the receipts in the shop. So I cannot tell if it's real or a fake (the fur is original but he could have took it from a original CG in the store). Please help me and sorry for grammar mistakes and the long text.
Images
  • IMG_5871.JPG
  • IMG_5872.JPG
  • IMG_5873.JPG
  • IMG_5874.JPG
  • IMG_5875.JPG
  • IMG_5876.JPG
  • IMG_5877.JPG
  • IMG_5878.JPG
  • IMG_5879.JPG
  • IMG_5880.JPG
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1173 posts
305 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
100% AUTHENTIC Chateau parka. You can email Canada Goose to check as well but I suggest to leave out the employees selling on the side story because he could lose his job for doing you a favor.
AdrianM96 wrote:
Nov 26th, 2017 7:01 am
Hey Guys,
I'm new in here and need your help !
Are your legit Checks 100% Safe ?
I bought my CG from a authorised Shop in Berlin and they have only originals for Sale BUT I talked to an employee I've got to know the last time I've been in the store and we made a Deal that he buyed the jacket after his end of work with his employeediscount. I had the possibility to choose the fur I liked the most and put it on the jacket wich Iwanted him to buy for me. I gave him the money and 2 hours later (after his end of work) we met and he gave me the CG but without a receipt because the employees have to store the receipts in the shop. So I cannot tell if it's real or a fake (the fur is original but he could have took it from a original CG in the store). Please help me and sorry for grammar mistakes and the long text.
Newbie
Nov 25, 2017
3 posts
Hello, everyone,
I bought this Canada goose online and I assume it is a fake.
What do you say to the parka?
Thank you and best wishes
Images
  • F38E8EDA-B60F-4EB9-AD50-1B4433613853.jpeg
  • E5DB1EB0-2741-47BE-AB6E-F44553860384.jpeg
  • FE65BF76-AD79-41EF-9850-15A4F82BC17E.jpeg
  • 97361893-71BC-48A4-B189-4E68C2D26E04.jpeg
  • 2BA46F55-4ABA-496E-BA4B-A7B07208AB10.jpeg
  • 73781611-EBE6-4B8C-A328-465CA183986D.jpeg
  • 329CEA04-6C68-4E6B-AC03-55863D97C9C5.jpeg
  • 173A2024-3E86-4B81-8988-83F118F19037.jpeg
  • 29D0FAFB-B56F-4962-9531-EEB748B778D2.jpeg
  • 05AE23C8-50D5-4013-BCE5-3AD9C84AB9B3.jpeg
  • FF74D75F-92D3-48D2-8079-76E3F473679B.jpeg
  • 448A7FCF-EBF1-4BB7-99EC-7BC168D31064.jpeg
Newbie
Nov 25, 2017
3 posts
Thanks a lot for the fast answer and your check but I was insecure because of the fuzzy stitched "A" from the word "Arctic" at the logo, the zippers between the jacket and the hood wich haven't the same length and the fact that the jacket doesn't keep me as warm as I was expecting (for me it feels a littlebit cold while wearing a tshirt under my closed CG at 32 degrees Fahrenheit and I'm wondering because I often heard the comment that CG jackets are warm like a Sauna )
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1173 posts
305 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
100% REAL. Tags are 2017-18 so therefore these are brand new.
Cpooli wrote:
Nov 26th, 2017 3:04 pm
Hello, everyone,
I bought this Canada goose online and I assume it is a fake.
What do you say to the parka?
Thank you and best wishes
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1173 posts
305 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Yes I saw that 'A'. Sometimes there is a letter or two off due to machine errors or end of thread. I have a jacket that i ordered directly from the company where the copyright 'R' is just an abnormal circle.

In terms of warmth that's up to how much your body produces heat. The stuff down inside just traps the heat. It doesn't make heat. If your body have a hard time generating heat then I suggest putting a heat pack on the inside pockets.
AdrianM96 wrote:
Nov 26th, 2017 3:40 pm
Thanks a lot for the fast answer and your check but I was insecure because of the fuzzy stitched "A" from the word "Arctic" at the logo, the zippers between the jacket and the hood wich haven't the same length and the fact that the jacket doesn't keep me as warm as I was expecting (for me it feels a littlebit cold while wearing a tshirt under my closed CG at 32 degrees Fahrenheit and I'm wondering because I often heard the comment that CG jackets are warm like a Sauna )
Newbie
Nov 25, 2017
3 posts
Now for the fifth time I have noticed a feather wich comes out from the inside. Is this normal and is this the stuffing wich real CGs have in their inside ? Thank you in advance
Images
  • IMG_5892.JPG
  • IMG_5894.JPG
  • IMG_5895.JPG
  • IMG_5896.JPG
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1173 posts
305 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
That is normal on all real down jacket not just Canada Goose. If there's no feather coming out over time then it is not an authentic down jacket.
AdrianM96 wrote:
Nov 26th, 2017 9:08 pm
Now for the fifth time I have noticed a feather wich comes out from the inside. Is this normal and is this the stuffing wich real CGs have in their inside ? Thank you in advance
Newbie
Nov 25, 2017
3 posts
Thank you for your assessment. I am only surprised by the badly processed and weird naked label. It is oblique and not centered.
Images
  • 858CA863-5539-43E9-B9C8-563F6060B37F.jpeg
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1173 posts
305 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
You're trying to look for perfection which doesn't exist. What I look for is consistency and patterns when I authenticate. Everything is spot on and in terms of perfection you won't find it at all. Behind every jacket made there is a man or woman that's assembling them and us humans are never perfect.

You can also ask Canada Goose themselves if you're still doubting. They have an authentic check program if you just send them a message by email or on their Twitter page. By the way which website did you order it from?

Cpooli wrote:
Nov 27th, 2017 12:51 am
Thank you for your assessment. I am only surprised by the badly processed and weird naked label. It is oblique and not centered.
Newbie
Nov 25, 2017
3 posts
Thanks. I am aware that there is no perfect jacket. From my point of view, however, there should be a quality account for a product in this price segment. The jacket is from www.h-brands.com, these are not official sellers. I will contact Canada goose myself for security reasons. Thanks for the tip and your point of view.
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1173 posts
305 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
AUTHENTIC Citadel. 2 to 4 years old.
Julsmant wrote:
Nov 27th, 2017 3:27 pm
Hey,

Do you think this jacket is real? And is it Citadel or Expedition? And if its real thing, how old you would think the jacket is?

https://imgur.com/a/i4dT9

Thanks in advance!

Top

Thread Information

There are currently 5 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)