Fashion & Apparel

[Merged] The Official Canada Goose Authenticity / Legit Check Thread

Jr. Member
Dec 21, 2012
129 posts
82 upvotes
WHISTLER
NixxonExxo wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 2:00 am
AUTHENTIC. I knew it was real at first but I still wanted to see the info tag to make sure there's no fishy businesses. I hope you get it because it's a rare discontinued color.
Thanks again, Nixxon. Ended up haggling the seller down to $340 and picked it up!
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1173 posts
305 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Good job. Judging from the tag these came out of production 3-4 years old ago. Hence why the old price hasn't been updated from that tag. Did it fit well for you?
whoace wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 7:51 pm
Thanks again, Nixxon. Ended up haggling the seller down to $340 and picked it up!
Jr. Member
Dec 21, 2012
129 posts
82 upvotes
WHISTLER
NixxonExxo wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 9:36 pm
Good job. Judging from the tag these came out of production 3-4 years old ago. Hence why the old price hasn't been updated from that tag. Did it fit well for you?
It’s for my wife. Will find out after Christmas. I tried to try on a few of her jackets this morning. Seems like this one is just as tight. Lol.
Newbie
Dec 31, 2016
7 posts
Hello again, what would you say for that Canada Goose Parka size Large. I asked the seller and on the main zip there is "Vislon YKK USA"
I think it's real, do you agree ? Is it 2010-2012 model or older ??
Images
  • 6c610d654cfeadd99428a87abba5.jpg
  • 0e3703ee44eeac9cc48a0ff5535a.jpg
  • 756fabb7401d843f9d4e093d0272.jpg
  • 2792d98740f29d5338ee707afe54.jpg
  • 6489c2a540d18237381a67eca1e2.jpg
  • eeac3ce9433781bb6dd66063d5a9.jpg
  • IMG_0355.jpg
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1173 posts
305 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
REAL. Probably a year or two older.
scultura wrote:
Nov 30th, 2017 5:19 am
Hello again, what would you say for that Canada Goose Parka size Large. I asked the seller and on the main zip there is "Vislon YKK USA"
I think it's real, do you agree ? Is it 2010-2012 model or older ??
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 10, 2004
4052 posts
504 upvotes
Thornhill
www.canadangoose.com a new scam site advertising on yahoo fake chinese garbage parkas with Canada Goose logos.

In another story, I wish people did more research on the fact these are far from the warmest jackets and just overpriced "good" jackets,but there are so much better out there for 1/3 the price.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Aug 15, 2015
178 posts
30 upvotes
Markham, ON
When did Canada Goose became a company and started making jackets? I had a vest since grade 5 and sometimes I wonder if they same maker are now making Canada Goose.

I love that vest because it's double-sided. I grew a little bigger but it still fits!
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1173 posts
305 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
The company should work harder to crack down on combating counterfeits and fake websites. This is what's driving their market value down. Give them 4 more years and the company will die down unless they do something drastic. If there's no counterfeit market, Gucci and LV would be 25x the value they are today.
dazz wrote:
Nov 30th, 2017 11:20 am
www.canadangoose.com a new scam site advertising on yahoo fake chinese garbage parkas with Canada Goose logos.

In another story, I wish people did more research on the fact these are far from the warmest jackets and just overpriced "good" jackets,but there are so much better out there for 1/3 the price.
Sr. Member
Aug 25, 2015
975 posts
219 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Poppwl wrote:
Nov 30th, 2017 11:25 am
When did Canada Goose became a company and started making jackets? I had a vest since grade 5 and sometimes I wonder if they same maker are now making Canada Goose.

I love that vest because it's double-sided. I grew a little bigger but it still fits!
started making coats in the mid 80s to the public. company was founded in the late 50s. early 90s is when they became CG. all the info is on wiki
Newbie
Nov 30, 2017
1 posts
Can I please get an LC on this chilliwack bomber, thanks ! Kinda feel like it might be off because apparently the feathers are coming out of the inside and that downmark tag logo is inverted, if you need any additional pictures please let me know.
Images
  • 2D959137-3AF0-4161-AF1B-6A3098A80435.jpeg
  • E4C948CD-FA71-4B57-9094-FBAC6A93BE2F.jpeg
  • 4D386646-6360-409B-AA1C-262BD04FE7C3.jpeg
  • 3B2BFA3B-9AFE-4622-A425-FB4DB3F7E0D9.jpeg
  • 78133A53-4D09-4A8F-9BEE-7F6653FA1C0F.jpeg
  • E0A189A9-DA35-4FCB-822C-E977BCCA5D7D.jpeg
  • 4A713C6C-342B-46BD-BA94-BE44CC0B98E3.jpeg
  • A8D1D39D-A52C-4FE9-B928-12C38F53A2B5.jpeg
  • 7C078018-3BBB-4D03-BBE1-5CB5B0CAE043.jpeg
  • 8CD5C432-C682-4539-A4CC-ABD58CCD1BA6.jpeg
  • 044E33DD-0B6C-4D91-BDAD-01F733FB8134.jpeg
  • 949C4DC2-77E6-4822-A2F3-61241090A1A2.jpeg
Newbie
Nov 29, 2016
8 posts
When I go to the CG website, on their Counterfeit page, it shows this hologram and mentions Fall of 2017.
As of Fall 2017, our new unique hologram label (shown below), will be sewn into every Canada Goose product as proof of authenticity. The hologram, created exclusively for Canada Goose, features a Polar Bear image and elements that can be seen from different angles.
https://www.canadagoose.com/us/en/count ... rfeit.html
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1173 posts
305 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Very bad FAKE.
SpencerS222643 wrote:
Dec 1st, 2017 1:27 am
Can I please get an LC on this chilliwack bomber, thanks ! Kinda feel like it might be off because apparently the feathers are coming out of the inside and that downmark tag logo is inverted, if you need any additional pictures please let me know.

Top

Thread Information

There are currently 5 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)