Fashion & Apparel

[Merged] The Official Canada Goose Authenticity / Legit Check Thread

Apr 30, 2016
11 posts
13 upvotes
Ottawa
NixxonExxo wrote:
Jan 11th, 2018 9:21 pm
I assure you it's 100% AUTHENTIC. There is such color as ocean which is rare. It started not long ago in 2013/14 and discontinued right after. Tell your friends tags are not the determining factor for authenticity. It's mostly the quality material and build of the jacket that counterfeiters haven't been able to master to this day.
Thank you NixxonExxo! What I was concerned about the most was the patch - the stitching is conjoined in a couple places and it doesn't look at sharp as some of the authentic ones in this thread (I scrolled through a few dozen pages... I'm concerned that the stitching is rougher than the other authentic ones recently, e.g. the leaves aren't as sharp, some conjoined stitches, and the other authentic tags seem to have much more space between the leaves and the 'Canada Goose' at the top.) Is this really what some of the authentic patches were like?

(The seller didn't provide a picture of it in the listing, so I'm feeling a little stupid for not asking for a picture of it in the first place.)
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1555 posts
409 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
There will never be a perfect identical badge because they come off different presses. I look at these badges often and there will always be something slightly off with each one. For further peace of mind, you can also email Canada Goose for their opinion.
User972691 wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 6:27 am
Thank you NixxonExxo! What I was concerned about the most was the patch - the stitching is conjoined in a couple places and it doesn't look at sharp as some of the authentic ones in this thread (I scrolled through a few dozen pages... I'm concerned that the stitching is rougher than the other authentic ones recently, e.g. the leaves aren't as sharp, some conjoined stitches, and the other authentic tags seem to have much more space between the leaves and the 'Canada Goose' at the top.) Is this really what some of the authentic patches were like?

(The seller didn't provide a picture of it in the listing, so I'm feeling a little stupid for not asking for a picture of it in the first place.)
Apr 30, 2016
11 posts
13 upvotes
Ottawa
NixxonExxo wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 7:42 am
There will never be a perfect identical badge because they come off different presses. I look at these badges often and there will always be something slightly off with each one. For further peace of mind, you can also email Canada Goose for their opinion.
Once again, thank you very much. I'm going to email CG just in case, but I am happy to hear your opinion! It's very warm and I love the colour, so I'm just a little paranoid. Thank you!
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1555 posts
409 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
AUTHENTIC.
Gencheezzy wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 3:27 am
Hey can i get some help let me know if this vest is legit and looks 100% authentic!
Gencheezzy wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 12:12 pm
Legit check please !
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1555 posts
409 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
It's REAL. It's one of the company earlier prototype badge when they were transitioning from Snow Goose to Canada Goose.
Snowfish wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 4:46 am
Hi there, have you
ever seen this type of patch before? Thanx a lot!

https://picload.org/view/ddlliria/dsc00409.jpg.html[/img]
https://picload.org/view/ddllirir/dsc00408.jpg.html[/img]
https://picload.org/view/ddlliril/dsc00356.jpg.html
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1555 posts
409 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Uhmmm, you got scam. Canada Goose parka only requires a basic jacket dryclean. I pay $15 at my drycleaner and they do a wonderful job.
nasa25 wrote:
Jan 11th, 2018 11:31 pm
What's the going rate to dryclean an expedition? I've been quoted basically $100 plus tax. Seems a bit steep.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
18308 posts
6460 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
NixxonExxo wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 4:32 pm
Uhmmm, you got scam. Canada Goose parka only requires a basic jacket dryclean. I pay $15 at my drycleaner and they do a wonderful job.
hmm I might have to shop around. The place that quoted me $100 comes highly regarded. General consensus is that they are pricey but clean the coats to basically brand new status.
deleted to keep the site family friendly. Was about copping sick fadez.
Well there's no sick fadez left to be copped now that the regimen cannot be admired in all its glory
RIP sick fadez.
Nov 1, 2007
76 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
nasa25 wrote:
Jan 11th, 2018 11:31 pm
What's the going rate to dryclean an expedition? I've been quoted basically $100 plus tax. Seems a bit steep.
Hey! Canada Goose does dry clean if you get a quote from them, usually it’s $45+tax for most of the parkas.
Dec 5, 2016
7 posts
Hey guys, could you take a look at this one? There is no hologram tag inside, im thinking its an older freestyle.
Images
  • s-l1600 (1).jpg
  • s-l1600 (2).jpg
  • s-l1600.jpg
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1555 posts
409 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
You have pictures of the tags?
rxmac8 wrote:
Jan 14th, 2018 8:12 am
Hey guys, could you take a look at this one? There is no hologram tag inside, im thinking its an older freestyle.
Jan 13, 2018
12 posts
hello. can someone confirm to me that this 2 are not authentic? i think not, but i m not a expert. tank you very much.

ImageImage