Fashion & Apparel

[Merged] The Official Canada Goose Authenticity / Legit Check Thread

Nov 1, 2007
76 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
brutal wrote:
Jan 31st, 2018 9:52 pm
I am looking at the blue quality tag and it looks to be more white on the right side by the way it's cut...any thoughts?

And how to tell if the hologram is real?
I think someone here mentioned it before, some of the fake CGs, the hologram doesn’t reflect light very well. Also with constantly changing their hologram, you should also look out for updates of how they look now. I know CG has changed their hologram this past year.
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1524 posts
388 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
AUTHENTIC.
brutal wrote:
Jan 31st, 2018 8:56 pm
Legit check please. This is a Canada Goose Expedition.

Thanks in advance.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2006
1489 posts
72 upvotes
North York
NixxonExxo wrote:
Feb 1st, 2018 12:23 am
AUTHENTIC.
For warrantee purposes, does one need a receipt to have the parka serviced?

On a side note, my girlfriend had her Chilliwack bomber serviced for the cuffs and to dry clean by CG, but the bomber came back with shorter fur and shed onto the front of the bomber. Is there any knowledge about whether we could have CG replace the fur?
Nov 1, 2007
76 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
brutal wrote:
Feb 1st, 2018 1:04 am
For warrantee purposes, does one need a receipt to have the parka serviced?

On a side note, my girlfriend had her Chilliwack bomber serviced for the cuffs and to dry clean by CG, but the bomber came back with shorter fur and shed onto the front of the bomber. Is there any knowledge about whether we could have CG replace the fur?
no receipts required to get warranty claims through CG or drycleaning. I know Chiliwack has non-removable fur. You would have to submit a warranty claim or contact directly CG regards to replacing the fur on non-removable fur.
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1524 posts
388 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
AUTHENTIC.
alvindiana wrote:
Feb 1st, 2018 11:21 am
Hi, Appreciate help to check if this is authentic or fake.

Thanks again
Jan 25, 2018
9 posts
Hello, sorry again guys, hopefully this is the last time I ever have to post on here. His story is pretty legit said he purchased last year from an authorized retailer (i checked). Just want to 100% check. And does anyone know much about the Macmillan? Is it just as warm as a bomber? And how does it look?

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-clothing-men/ha ... 1330576835
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1524 posts
388 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
AUTHENTIC. The McMillan is my favorite parka of all my Canada Goose because it's lite and it's urban look makes it easy to style. In terms of warmth, it's not as warm as the Maitland which I swear is warmer then the Chateau or Expedition. However, it's still warm enough for -20 and it's my go to parka on most occasion.
cjaspi wrote:
Feb 2nd, 2018 12:41 pm
Hello, sorry again guys, hopefully this is the last time I ever have to post on here. His story is pretty legit said he purchased last year from an authorized retailer (i checked). Just want to 100% check. And does anyone know much about the Macmillan? Is it just as warm as a bomber? And how does it look?

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-clothing-men/ha ... 1330576835
Jan 25, 2018
9 posts
Thanks alot NixxonExxo, what are the true giveaways behind the authenticity anyways? If you dont mind me asking haha, you know your stuff so well
NixxonExxo wrote:
Feb 2nd, 2018 2:15 pm
AUTHENTIC. The McMillan is my favorite parka of all my Canada Goose because it's lite and it's urban look makes it easy to style. In terms of warmth, it's not as warm as the Maitland which I swear is warmer then the Chateau or Expedition. However, it's still warm enough for -20 and it's my go to parka on most occasion.
Feb 1, 2018
3 posts
Hi! I will be very grateful to you for your help. This is authentic or fake Langford?
Thank you!
Images
  • 4157628495.jpg
  • 4157628505.jpg
  • 4157628508.jpg
  • 4157628509.jpg
  • 4157631537.jpg
  • 4158420220.jpg
  • 4158420224.jpg
Last edited by Mamaba5 on Feb 2nd, 2018 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1524 posts
388 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I look at the whole package, the patterns, the consistency of the jacket made and inconsistency of a replicas. I look for details like the outer shell and inner lining quality, the labels, tags, buttons and zippers. If something doesn't seem right then I would need more pictures because most fake sellers purposely mislead people.
cjaspi wrote:
Feb 2nd, 2018 2:23 pm
Thanks alot NixxonExxo, what are the true giveaways behind the authenticity anyways? If you dont mind me asking haha, you know your stuff so well
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1524 posts
388 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
FAKE.
Mamaba5 wrote:
Feb 2nd, 2018 5:41 pm
Hi! I will be very grateful to you for your help. This is authentic or fake Langford?
Thank you!
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1524 posts
388 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Too many things wrong with this jacket. However, this is a decent fake and you should ask Canada Goose for their opinion as well. Let's see if they can identify it's not their product.
Mamaba5 wrote:
Feb 3rd, 2018 5:22 am
Thank you. Why do u think so?

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)