Fashion & Apparel

[Merged] The Official Canada Goose Authenticity / Legit Check Thread

Feb 1, 2018
3 posts
NixxonExxo wrote:
Feb 3rd, 2018 6:34 am
Too many things wrong with this jacket. However, this is a decent fake and you should ask Canada Goose for their opinion as well. Let's see if they can identify it's not their product.
Where exactly should I write in CG?
Aug 1, 2014
37 posts
Woodbridge, ON
Looks very fake to me

JICarbe wrote:
Jan 18th, 2018 2:10 pm
Hello
Could you tell me if this is Authentic or (good/bad) fake?
Thank youA0C3A459-64B5-40FB-B7A7-F23C439BA382.png
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1524 posts
388 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
After taking a 2nd look I think you may be right.
cb900f2 wrote:
Feb 4th, 2018 8:33 am
Looks very fake to me
Last edited by NixxonExxo on Feb 4th, 2018 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 4, 2018
2 posts
Could someone please tell me if this is fake? It has no hologram, it has a label where it should be and it looks like it might have had something there at some point but it's not there now. I totally missed it when getting it on ebay. The buyer has said they will accept a return because they know it is real (?) it is a Victoria parka. The badge looks worse than the one on my sons Langford but better than the one on my dausghters bomber jacket so I could not decide...it's probably fake :(
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thanks
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1524 posts
388 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
AUTHENTIC. Hologram are just stickers and can easily fall off after a wash.
yorkshiredeb wrote:
Feb 5th, 2018 10:46 am
Could someone please tell me if this is fake? It has no hologram, it has a label where it should be and it looks like it might have had something there at some point but it's not there now. I totally missed it when getting it on ebay. The buyer has said they will accept a return because they know it is real (?) it is a Victoria parka. The badge looks worse than the one on my sons Langford but better than the one on my dausghters bomber jacket so I could not decide...it's probably fake :(
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thanks
Oct 22, 2016
18 posts
1 upvote
legit or fake?
Vendor claimed it's a real chateau parka and indicates that serial number is showing CL 1568810 on the hologram.

Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1524 posts
388 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
100% AUTHENTIC.
coolmanfever wrote:
Feb 5th, 2018 11:26 pm
legit or fake?
Vendor claimed it's a real chateau parka and indicates that serial number is showing CL 1568810 on the hologram.

Oct 22, 2016
18 posts
1 upvote
thank you for the Nix. Vendor send me a zoom picture of the sizing tag. Does it look legit to you? The maple leaf looks a bit small to me.

Jan 18, 2018
3 posts
Hello,

Could I please ask you to also let me know if this jacket is fake or authentic. I already bought it from a person that swore that it was real. It looks like the arm patch started to peel off in one spot and someone glue it back. It has a hologram which started to peel off the tag. I wanted to re-glue it with fabric glue, and wanted to get rid of any oils underneath the sticker, but the alcohol dipped cotton swab erased the upper half of the hologram. So cautionary note, hologram and alcohol don't get along. It looks like the fur was either trimmed or somehow lost the long hair so I would like to replace the fur ruf (CG will do it for $80). I just don't want to bother CG if the jacket is not legit. The only thing that makes me nervous is that the bottom of the hologram had no black serial numbers.

In learning to tell the differences between fake and legit, I think the jacket is real, but am no expert so I figured I would ask the people who know better than me.

Anyhow, here are the pics. Many thanks for taking the time to look at these...

Thanks again!
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1524 posts
388 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Absolutely horrendous FAKE. Never buy any CG that comes in a dust bag because they never come in dust bags. The bags are there to deceive the buyers because it associates with high end brands like LV and Gucci. However, Canada Goose flagship stores do give away coat bags and that's the only exception.
Triumph2 wrote:
Feb 6th, 2018 2:31 pm
Hi.
Please let me know your thoughts on this one, the storage bad makes me doubt it.
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 2837855230

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)