Fashion & Beauty

[Merged] The Official Canada Goose Authenticity / Legit Check Thread

Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1642 posts
419 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
That is coyote fur. It's got a grey thin fuzz at the bottom and blonde and white top and most have brown tips at the end.
chrisdelly wrote:
Oct 2nd, 2018 5:38 pm
Is it supposed to be all coyote fur? I don't know why but to me some of the fur looks fake asf
Jan 15, 2017
26 posts
Hi everyone,

Do these pants seem legit to you? Thank you so much for your help!

Marielle
Images
  • IMG_7698.PNG
  • IMG_7699.PNG
  • IMG_7700.PNG
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1642 posts
419 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Looks alright to me. Snow pants are rare to come by. More pictures of tags and inner shell would help.
maetsero wrote:
Oct 3rd, 2018 11:08 am
Hi everyone,

Do these pants seem legit to you? Thank you so much for your help!

Marielle
Oct 2, 2018
4 posts
Can somebody please tell me if this jacket is real or fake I bought it off Tradesy Which most things are authentic. This is the second Canada goose jacket I’ve bought online one of them I’m almost positive is fake somebody please tell me is this Jack it’s real the girl has amazing reviews I think it is but I am a little worried because the hologram has three polar bears on it instead of the numbers that count down in the polar bear face in the corner
Images
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1642 posts
419 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
It's AUTHENTIC. These new holograms started last season.
MelissaB18629 wrote:
Oct 3rd, 2018 4:10 pm
Can somebody please tell me if this jacket is real or fake I bought it off Tradesy Which most things are authentic. This is the second Canada goose jacket I’ve bought online one of them I’m almost positive is fake somebody please tell me is this Jack it’s real the girl has amazing reviews I think it is but I am a little worried because the hologram has three polar bears on it instead of the numbers that count down in the polar bear face in the corner
Oct 2, 2018
4 posts
Oh my gosh thank you so much I’m so relieved. Can you tell me if this Kensington is real or fake I believe it is fake but I’m not an expert it may just be an older model as well
Images
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
Oct 2, 2018
4 posts
I will add the reason I think the Kensington maybe fake is because of the medium tag it looks like it’s printed slightly crooked where it says medium but it could just have been pulled out a little bit I obviously know no two jackets can be perfectly like especially where they are made in different countries etc. but I was so sure it was fake I already started a return process with PayPal so definitely want to doublecheck before I send it back
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1642 posts
419 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
It's AUTHENTIC. Crooked tag is quite common. That's a minuscule imperfection that QC may have notice and still give a pass because it would be costly to go back and fix it. The Niagara Grape is a nice rare exclusive colour. If you return it, you may never find the same one again. I bring this up because 90% of CG owners wears black. If you want to stand out from the flock definitely this is a beauty.
MelissaB18629 wrote:
Oct 4th, 2018 8:51 am
Oh my gosh thank you so much I’m so relieved. Can you tell me if this Kensington is real or fake I believe it is fake but I’m not an expert it may just be an older model as well
MelissaB18629 wrote:
Oct 4th, 2018 8:55 am
I will add the reason I think the Kensington maybe fake is because of the medium tag it looks like it’s printed slightly crooked where it says medium but it could just have been pulled out a little bit I obviously know no two jackets can be perfectly like especially where they are made in different countries etc. but I was so sure it was fake I already started a return process with PayPal so definitely want to doublecheck before I send it back
Oct 2, 2018
4 posts
Wow seriously thank you so much, I feel bad I owe my seller an apology. Yes I will definitely be keeping it as I really love the color. I wish I had asked you before I went out and bought my Mystique jacket. I bought it because I thought that my Kensington was fake and I wasn’t comfortable wearing a fake jacket. God I feel like a jerk now thank you so much for all your help what you’re doing is a great thing.

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 2 guests)

DeirdreD24716