Oct 6, 2015
1645 posts
419 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Good to go. AUTHENTIC.
davidbpri wrote:
Oct 8th, 2018 8:18 am
Hello everyone,

I am about to buy this model of canada goose chateau, with a color that I really like. For me, it looks authentic.

Could someone here share with me his/her opinion on that as well?

Many thanks for your help!
David
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1645 posts
419 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
They started the new hologram last year. You would only see it on newer select style. You will see it more prevalent this year as the older production is slowing phasing out.
Vanessa7 wrote:
Oct 8th, 2018 10:18 pm
Hi all,

I bought the red women's Mystique coat from Moosejaw a few days ago. I know they are an official retailer of CG but can someone fill me in on why the hologram is different? Now there is a baby polar bear and it shows the main polar bear from a side view instead of a front view of polar bear's face. I love it and think it's really cute. The number is also printed on the back instead of on the hologram. I guess this is a new change for this year, but would like to be sure. Thank you for your help!

Warm regards, Vanessa
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1645 posts
419 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Those are probably signs of aging but it is AUTHENTIC.
chilliwackyorkville wrote:
Oct 10th, 2018 11:59 am
Was hoping I could have some help in authenticating this Yorkville Parka from many years ago. Fur is quite frazzled from washing and the cuffs are ripped:

https://imgur.com/a/eLvVOyL
Oct 10, 2018
1 posts
Hello all!

I am in desperate need of your assistance and expertise.

I have sold my Canada Goose Chateau parka on kijiji and the buyer is claiming that it is fake and requesting a refund. His reasoning is that it does not match with a new Chateau model.
I know for a fact that the parka is authentic as I purchased it from an authorized dealer, as well as had it dry cleaned and serviced under warranty by Canada Goose.

If you guys can take a look at the photos of the tags and logos and share your thoughts, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you in advance!
Images
  • IMG_5048.jpg
  • IMG_5049.jpg
  • IMG_5050.jpg
  • IMG_5051.jpg
Oct 11, 2018
2 posts
Good afternoon and welcome the upcoming winter. Just wanted to check on the authenticity of this Kensington. There are two areas of the fur that are a little more coarse and a tad longer. Otherwise super soft. Thanks in advance.
Images
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1645 posts
419 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
It is AUTHENTIC. If the buyer isn't confident then you shouldn't sell it to them because they won't sleep well and might give you problems in the future. That's just my opinion from past experiences. If you must sell then you can get Canada Goose to authenticate it through email and you can present your case to the buyer.
markmoore003 wrote:
Oct 11th, 2018 4:21 pm
Hello all!

I am in desperate need of your assistance and expertise.

I have sold my Canada Goose Chateau parka on kijiji and the buyer is claiming that it is fake and requesting a refund. His reasoning is that it does not match with a new Chateau model.
I know for a fact that the parka is authentic as I purchased it from an authorized dealer, as well as had it dry cleaned and serviced under warranty by Canada Goose.

If you guys can take a look at the photos of the tags and logos and share your thoughts, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you in advance!
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1645 posts
419 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
REAL.
DeirdreD24716 wrote:
Oct 12th, 2018 5:54 pm
Good afternoon and welcome the upcoming winter. Just wanted to check on the authenticity of this Kensington. There are two areas of the fur that are a little more coarse and a tad longer. Otherwise super soft. Thanks in advance.
Oct 11, 2018
2 posts
Thanks so much! It’s in perfect condition with minor wear and just wanted to make sure ! Thanks again!
Oct 12, 2018
1 posts
Hi all,

I've recently purchased a Canada Goose jacket from eBay and I'm convinced it is fake. I have browsed through many of the posts in this forum and the jacket looks like many of the fakes posted here. I am in the process of returning jacket and getting a refund of my money but I want to make sure it is 100% fake before doing so. Could you please help me here, it would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Images
  • 20181013_183737.jpg
  • 20181013_183804.jpg
  • 20181013_183704.jpg
  • 20181013_183751.jpg
  • 20181013_184138.jpg
  • 20181013_184141.jpg
  • 20181013_183820.jpg

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)