Fashion & Beauty

[Merged] The Official Canada Goose Authenticity / Legit Check Thread

Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1984 posts
474 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Shout out to Julie for your support. Thank you.
If you like my free Authentication service please show your appreciation by donating to my Paypal. Thank you.
Dec 27, 2018
12 posts
1 upvote
UK
Hi! The coats have not arrived yet, so shall i wait until the coats get delivered, before i open up a claim or should i open up a claim right now?

I just received an email from Canada Goose today and they said after having another look, the coats do not look like authentic Canada Goose:

NixxonExxo wrote:
Dec 30th, 2018 8:29 pm
You're in luck with eBay. Open up a claim immediately. Do not communicate with the seller until a case is open. Seller will likely reach out to you privately but only communicate through the case dialog. Demand a refund immediately and he will provide you with a shipping label. If you can't resolve it on eBay then PayPal will do the honor and retract the transaction from the seller. Most buyers aren't aware of all these protection services so the seller hope the buyers stop persuing a refund.
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1984 posts
474 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Hmmm, the older models are difficult because there are not much history on them. Also this is so worn out that it lost it's shape and character making it harder to recognize. I would still need upclose picture of the front badge.
StanimirZ40809 wrote:
Dec 31st, 2018 2:00 pm
Hello,

this is the jacket i have requested confirmation yesterday- the seller added the labels as well.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Canada-Goose ... 2750.l2648

BR,
If you like my free Authentication service please show your appreciation by donating to my Paypal. Thank you.
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1984 posts
474 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Wait until it arrives then start a claim immediately. Remember Don't talk to the seller until the claim is open first. The new Canada Goose email should help your dispute go smoother.
149montblanc wrote:
Dec 31st, 2018 10:53 am
Hi! The coats have not arrived yet, so shall i wait until the coats get delivered, before i open up a claim or should i open up a claim right now?

I just received an email from Canada Goose today and they said after having another look, the coats do not look like authentic Canada Goose:

Dec 27, 2018
12 posts
1 upvote
UK
Ok i’ll do that! I’ll keep you updated on the outcome! Many thanks once again

Regards

Mohsin
NixxonExxo wrote:
Dec 31st, 2018 2:51 pm
Wait until it arrives then start a claim immediately. Remember Don't talk to the seller until the claim is open first. The new Canada Goose email should help your dispute go smoother.
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1984 posts
474 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Shout out to Mohsin. Thank you for supporting my work.
149montblanc wrote:
Dec 31st, 2018 6:37 pm
Ok i’ll do that! I’ll keep you updated on the outcome! Many thanks once again

Regards

Mohsin
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1984 posts
474 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
AUTHENTIC.
CamilleS76943 wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2019 5:47 am
Hi, can you tell me if this is a fake model, I got suspicious when I saw the tags inside... Thanks a lot!
https://www.vinted.fr/mode-hommes/mante ... nada-goose
And she sent me the authenticity tags : https://images.vinted.net/thumbs/f800/0 ... 3b77988487
Dec 27, 2018
12 posts
1 upvote
UK
The coats arrived this morning. This is what the patch looks like on both coats. The seller has accepted the return :) Sending both coats back tomorrow morning

Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1984 posts
474 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Can you please take more pictures of the jacket like the info tag, down tag, the gold stitch hand grab, zippers, the engrave metal hood adjuster and entire jacket?
149montblanc wrote:
Jan 3rd, 2019 3:29 pm
The coats arrived this morning. This is what the patch looks like on both coats. The seller has accepted the return :) Sending both coats back tomorrow morning