Fashion & Beauty

[Merged] The Official Canada Goose Authenticity / Legit Check Thread

Dec 27, 2018
12 posts
1 upvote
UK
NixxonExxo wrote:
Jan 3rd, 2019 8:09 pm
Can you please take more pictures of the jacket like the info tag, down tag, the gold stitch hand grab, zippers, the engrave metal hood adjuster and entire jacket?
Here you go :) Took some quick photos before returning both coats back to the seller

1. Langford Parka

2. Chilliwack Bomber

Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2178 posts
593 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Thank you for the pictures, I just wanted to document how much progress the counterfeit have made over the years. The deceptive pictures in the eBay auction didn't fool me but it almost feel Canada Goose. These ones are still terrible fakes to me. Just look at those horrible paint job on those zippers. The only thing decent here is they almost nailed the red stitch colour on the badge which I have never seen anyone come that close. Yes that is how detailed my authentic checks are, I look for consistencies in the colours and shadings as well.

Make sure you open a case to do the return so the seller is force to pay for the return shipping label or else he's going open a return request where the buyer must pay for shipping instead. These kind of sellers are very sneaky. I hope you get your money back.
149montblanc wrote:
Jan 4th, 2019 10:25 am
Here you go :) Took some quick photos before returning both coats back to the seller

1. Langford Parka

[solicitation removed]
Dec 27, 2018
12 posts
1 upvote
UK
NixxonExxo wrote:
Jan 4th, 2019 11:58 am
Thank you for the pictures, I just wanted to document how much progress the counterfeit have made over the years. The deceptive pictures in the eBay auction didn't fool me but it almost feel Canada Goose. These ones are still terrible fakes to me. Just look at those horrible paint job on those zippers. The only thing decent here is they almost nailed the red stitch colour on the badge which I have never seen anyone come that close. Yes that is how detailed my authentic checks are, I look for consistencies in the colours and shadings as well.

Make sure you open a case to do the return so the seller is force to pay for the return shipping label or else he's going open a return request where the buyer must pay for shipping instead. These kind of sellers are very sneaky. I hope you get your money back.
Hi! Without your help, I would have got completely duped! The seller sent me the return shipping labels through eBay and both coats have now been shipped back to the seller. The seller sent me a private message saying I’m only saying that the coats are fake because I’ve changed my mind and because the seller doesn’t accept returns, I made a false case claiming that the coats were fake. He said he has sold many of these without any problems. I feel sorry for these people who have got duped! Once I get my money back, I’m going to buy them directly from Canada Goose :)

Many thanks for all your help :)
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2178 posts
593 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
It's probably best to shop at the flagship store or official retailer. You can go in and try on the jacket to your size liking and peace of minded knowing your jacket with certainty is genuine.

149montblanc wrote:
Jan 5th, 2019 7:24 pm
Hi! Without your help, I would have got completely duped! The seller sent me the return shipping labels through eBay and both coats have now been shipped back to the seller. The seller sent me a private message saying I’m only saying that the coats are fake because I’ve changed my mind and because the seller doesn’t accept returns, I made a false case claiming that the coats were fake. He said he has sold many of these without any problems. I feel sorry for these people who have got duped! Once I get my money back, I’m going to buy them directly from Canada Goose :)

Many thanks for all your help :)
[solicitation removed]
Jan 6, 2019
1 posts
Hi guys, could you take a look on it please ? I noticed this Chilliwack, before buying I need a check on its authenticity.

Thanks !
Images
  • 8424933-4.jpg
  • 20181222_183627.jpg
  • Capture d’écran 2019-01-07 à 22.47.28.png
  • Capture d’écran 2019-01-07 à 22.47.53.jpeg
  • Capture d’écran 2019-01-07 à 22.48.07.jpeg
Last edited by Scoatch on Jan 7th, 2019 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.