Sports & Recreation

[Merged] [OFFICIAL] POST your snowboard gear and questions here!

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2023 2:10 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2010
2550 posts
1011 upvotes
frogger wrote: Getting back into it this month since my son is old enough and interested.. Do places still check for board leashes at all?? I had one but haven't been able to find it.
I've been snowboarding since the 90s and only have been checked for a leash maybe a handful of times. I don't think I've had one on my board since ~2006.
How can an ant carry twenty times its body weight, but root beer floats are still delicious?
Apr 8, 2007
566 posts
202 upvotes
Have a question, what should I be looking for when buying used snowboards and boots? What are the tell tale signs of what to avoid?

Any help is much appreciated.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2003
2550 posts
572 upvotes
bubba_gump wrote: Have a question, what should I be looking for when buying used snowboards and boots? What are the tell tale signs of what to avoid?

Any help is much appreciated.
Get a make and model, then google it. Use the image find the year. Read reviews and figure out if it's the right board for you.

If you find a board you like ask then to email you high res photos.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 28, 2006
5744 posts
5510 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone here with Nidecker Supermatic bindings? How do they compare to Burton Step-Ons?
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2015
4101 posts
6124 upvotes
Barrie, ON
Thought I'd give this thread a bump. On the waiting list for a Pre order for the 93 Nub Sims is going to release this year. Been collecting a bunch of older snowboards over the past few months. Looking forward to the season.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)