Expired Freebies

[Plenty] OHS- Free 10$ Gift Card Of Choice, for Completing Survey (ONT ONLY)

• Last Updated:
  • May 11th, 2012 11:17 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
2046 posts
785 upvotes
Woodbridge

[Plenty] OHS- Free 10$ Gift Card Of Choice, for Completing Survey (ONT ONLY)

More offers from Plenty
Info Ontario Health System Survey, Same as the 35 Airmiles Survey They Had Last summer. Need to be a new Registrant to

get the 10$ Gift Card of choice. Must complete the Survey, Took me 15min to Complete, "You Don't have to enter your HealthCard No# it's optional"

Plenty of GC to choose from: BestBuy, HomeDepot, Shoppers, Itunes, Sears, HBC, WalMart etc.

Link https://ontariohealthstudy.ca/en/gift-c ... Ra0518.htm

Please Thank this Post, Thanks! :D :D
Go Big or Go Home! , Chi Chi Get the Yayo!
133 replies
Jan 11, 2002
575 posts
197 upvotes
Midland
Easy survey, Great post OP!
Aug 31, 2008
937 posts
102 upvotes
Thornhill
thanks op!
[QUOTE]"try try and try again.. and if you still don't succeed then you just wasted a lot of time trying to do something you just couldn't do!!"[/QUOTE]
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
2046 posts
785 upvotes
Woodbridge
sayonara50 wrote:
Feb 12th, 2012 11:48 am
Do they send it via email or real mail?

Via Post Mail , It will direct you to another website after to enter your shipping info.

"Thank you for completing our survey. This is to confirm that you have selected a $10 Best Buy Gift Card. Your Gift Card will be sent to you within the next 7 business days.
You will receive another email notification once we ship your card."
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2005
2661 posts
121 upvotes
Toronto
does it legit?
[QUOTE]there's no such thing as a stupid question unless it's a really stupid question - me[/QUOTE]
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2005
2661 posts
121 upvotes
Toronto
just did one for both work and home addrsses. free $20 :cheesygri
[QUOTE]there's no such thing as a stupid question unless it's a really stupid question - me[/QUOTE]
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2007
1221 posts
127 upvotes
Mississauga
Do we know how long this will be on for or how many gift cards they will send out? I want to send this to my family memebers but not if they fill out this whole thing & then get a "sorry, no gift cards left!" message.
:arrow: I'LL BUY WAGJAG COUPON CODES! $5, $10 & $20 (from liking on FB or icoke - Paying 30% of coupon value by Paypal) - PM ME! :!:

My Ebay items for sale: HERE! :)
Jul 7, 2008
391 posts
49 upvotes
apparently i cannot do it because ive done it in the past.
With no power comes no responsibility
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
2046 posts
785 upvotes
Woodbridge
catwalk wrote:
Feb 12th, 2012 2:20 pm
Do we know how long this will be on for or how many gift cards they will send out? I want to send this to my family memebers but not if they fill out this whole thing & then get a "sorry, no gift cards left!" message.

Offer is exclusive to the first 33,431 Ontario residents, eighteen years of age or older, who register for, complete and submit the questionnaire after February 2, 2012 and before by 11:59:59 p.m. Ontario time on March 15th, 2012, and who follow the online instructions to enter a valid Ontario street mailing address.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 13, 2004
9917 posts
435 upvotes
Mississauga
Easy survey, not buggy. Wide selection of GC to choose from.
Oct 26, 2011
24 posts
2 upvotes
Takes a bit of time, but worth it. Easy $10.
× < >