Automotive

[Merged] Ontario Driving Test Routes

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 22nd, 2022 6:37 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2010
2059 posts
359 upvotes
pfbmgd wrote: So you are defending this practice ?

Then people complain why insurance is so high .

If you have the skill to pass the test why the need to practice the route ?

I can`t believe people are defending this practice .
Still deflecting my point about people who live in the area and already know every street and sign because they live there. That’s cheating to huh?
Banned
Feb 7, 2005
4498 posts
1191 upvotes
thatsnazzyiphoneguy wrote: Still deflecting my point about people who live in the area and already know every street and sign because they live there. That’s cheating to huh?
I severely doubt you know every street and sign in your area .

Then why have this thread ?

See you in the dash cam thread .
<sig removed> by moderators . Yet no moderator told me they removed or why ?
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2010
2059 posts
359 upvotes
pfbmgd wrote: I severely doubt you know every street and sign in your area .

Then why have this thread ?

See you in the dash cam thread .
once again your deflecting the question. if you grew up in ur city, yes u would know ur area very well. still can't counter my point cant you.

if ur not happy with the thread then take it up wit the mods. the tests test you on your driving abilities, not ur ability to memorize a route or signs. if this thread was an issue, it would be taken down long long ago. well to bad for you. stay off it if this thread has upseted you
Banned
Feb 7, 2005
4498 posts
1191 upvotes
thatsnazzyiphoneguy wrote: once again your deflecting the question. if you grew up in ur city, yes u would know ur area very well. still can't counter my point cant you.

if ur not happy with the thread then take it up wit the mods. the tests test you on your driving abilities, not ur ability to memorize a route or signs. if this thread was an issue, it would be taken down long long ago. well to bad for you. stay off it if this thread has upseted you
I don`t know how many times I have said this . If you know how to drive why do you need the route !

Not deflecting anything . Just stating the obvious . I am starting to get the feeling people are making excuses for practicing the routes . That they could not pass the test without cheating .

I hope none of you injure yourself or anyone else . If you got the route before your test . You should not have a license .
<sig removed> by moderators . Yet no moderator told me they removed or why ?
May 28, 2020
3 posts
hi there,
i see that you took your driving test from huntsville. would you be able to give the route for this place?
thanks
Sep 12, 2020
1 posts
Hi there, Is anyone going to help me with orillia g1 exit ( g2 road test) route, it would be great help, thank you
Feb 26, 2020
26 posts
3 upvotes
Any one know St. catherines G test Route. Could you share
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2019
1262 posts
1248 upvotes
Can anyone share their recent experience of G Test at Port Union?
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
man i need a road test! i'd prolly fail the parallel parking...thats prolly the hardest part of driving? especially doing it in trafic with cars bhind u on one lane

how much do they charge u for a 'test' test drive? say ur willing to book and legit pay for it? tia
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Jan 29, 2020
9 posts
2 upvotes
My brother did a G1 Exit Test (G2 test) recently... The route was noticeably different than shown on the maps.
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2002
13462 posts
4620 upvotes
GTA
Anyone got any info on Port Hope g2 test route(s). Thx.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Aug 9, 2021
1 posts
1 upvote
Hi guys, I wrote my G1 Exit (to get G2) in Kingston and passed. There is some repairs ongoing on princess street. As a result, there is a new route examiners following these day. For those yet to write, may use it to get familiar.

From the Drive test Centre, you will exit from the farther side of the parking lot. You will follow this route from either side.

- Right on the select drive
- Left on to Futures gate
- From the Signal, you will proceed to Augusta drive
- Once on the Augusta drive, you will take left on Langfield street
- From the stop sign, you will take right towards Emerald street
- Left on to Crossfield Ave
- Left toward Centennial Drive
- Left towards Princess St
- Right towards Future gate
- Left for Select Drive
- Immediate right to enter the parking lot.

In the parking lot, you will be doing front parking. All other maneuvers, you will do on Augusta Dr and Langfield st.

These may vary a bit based on Examiner.

Kingston driving route Kingston g2 route Kingston drive test route
Aug 26, 2004
883 posts
64 upvotes
GTA
Anyone has the Mount Joy route?
Nov 13, 2007
109 posts
68 upvotes
Alexo wrote: Anyone has the Mount Joy route?
From my friends kid who just passed.

Right on Bur Oak,
left on Williamson, continuing past Castlemore .
Turn on a side street (forgot which one she said)
Parallel parking and simulated Uphill parking.
3 point turn back down to Castlemore
Left on Markham Rd
Left back to Mount Joy.

About 8-10 mins in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2012
4560 posts
918 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know the G1 exit route for Port Union / Scarborough area?
Nov 17, 2014
17 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Anyone know the G1 exit test route for the temporary test centre in Markham? I believe they're shutting down end of March.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)