Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon] [PCDD] Amazon.com - Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition $15, NBA 2K13 $9.99

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 28th, 2013 11:50 am
Dec 7, 2007
4531 posts
14288 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon] [PCDD] Amazon.com - Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition $15, NBA 2K13 $9.99

Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition - $15 - Steam
http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Souls-Prepar ... B00917DBUE

NBA 2K13 - $9.99
http://www.amazon.com/NBA-2K13-Online-G ... B008EYQXL4
Steam account required for game activation and installation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

International Buyers: Use a US Billing Address for purchases, nothing else is required. Make a new account, when you sign up, just use a US state and zip code and you are done! You wont be able to buy anything that requires shipping. But you will be able to purchase digital download games from Amazon and anything else that's digital.

Note: Sales tax will be charged, unless you use a Delaware address. Yes, you can use your Canadian CC with a US address

Search Mailbox Rental & Mail Forwarding Services in Delaware - HINT

Thanks to Tony the Amazon video game representative.
1285 replies
Dec 12, 2010
75 posts
20 upvotes
sandikosh wrote:
Jun 30th, 2012 1:57 pm
No console deals. No care.
sandikosh wrote:
what an insightful and/or purposeful comment. Yes noone cares that you don't care. Why don't you go to the side of RFD that is console only? Oh right, there isn't one. Thanks OP i will be getting bioshock 1 and 2 or perhaps just get the whole 2K shooter pack.
Nov 25, 2010
274 posts
33 upvotes
Calgary
There's a PC version of Binary Domain? What!
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2005
1073 posts
90 upvotes
Change the topic to include PC ONLY!!!!!!!!!
Jun 30, 2011
147 posts
44 upvotes
SURREY
sandikosh wrote:
Thanks for sharing.

I'm curious as to how many people have an ameri-friend or some other means of shipping their games across the border.
Oct 16, 2005
469 posts
15 upvotes
Since i'm assuming they're digital downloads/code based. As long as you have an american address linked to your account, these SHOULD be all available.

With Binary Domain taking a drop to $39.99 on consoles, i'm ALL OVER it being $10 for the PC version! Since it's an amazing game!
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2004
2700 posts
84 upvotes
wow, amazon!
Max Payne 3 and Spec Ops 50% off already?? HMMMM
would've got Syndicate as well if it wasn't for Origin DRM

VetraX wrote:
Jun 30th, 2012 2:07 pm
There's a PC version of Binary Domain? What!
straight up console port.
Dec 26, 2010
649 posts
120 upvotes
Thanks for the info on these awesome PC deals.
Nov 2, 2011
290 posts
96 upvotes
LANGLEY
I've bought about 5 games from Amazon . com and my Canadian credit card has always worked.

I don't know how many people live in BC but there is a place just across the Sumas border crossing called Ship Happens. $5 to pick up whatever you have sent there but I also have that address as my default address for the US Site. I've always had my digital downloads go through just fine. Amazon's downloader is wickedly slow though so I'd definitely activate through Steam.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2009
1030 posts
225 upvotes
Mississauga
Going to grab Borderlands GOTY, thanks OP!
Steam ID: moin110
XBOX LIVE GT: Moin110
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2005
1059 posts
193 upvotes
Calgary
I agree, no console no care....... :lol:
Glad to see I don't have to wait for the steam sale. Was waiting to pick max payne up as it was tempting on 360 at $40 but I want the better visuals.
Binary domain also looks pretty fun and I have heard good things about spec ops. There for max payne for sure but I will have to decide on the other two.
Now just to wait for ARMA II and Civilization Colonization to go on the steam sale. :D
Dec 28, 2005
371 posts
64 upvotes
avidgamer wrote:
Jun 30th, 2012 2:06 pm
what an insightful and/or purposeful comment. Yes noone cares that you don't care. Why don't you go to the side of RFD that is console only? Oh right, there isn't one. Thanks OP i will be getting bioshock 1 and 2 or perhaps just get the whole 2K shooter pack.
+1

I'm actually amazed how the 30 posts member has a better reply to this deal rather than the 4k+ posts guy. What a shame.
Jul 5, 2011
137 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP I am looking at getting Borderlands.
× < >