Automotive

Post videos of daily events from your dash cam here! (Your Dash Cam ONLY)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 28th, 2024 4:27 pm
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
33237 posts
21167 upvotes
Toronto
I would have never ever let any of those idiots in at all Angry Face
Deal Guru
Mar 10, 2005
12349 posts
5403 upvotes
re: cheaters exiting the gardiner. Would have been semi-fine had they gaped in correctly but instead they disrupted the flow of traffic.
"If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2018
1803 posts
2840 upvotes
Canada, eh?
That exit is notorious for cutting in, people don’t give a rats sadly.
Deal Guru
Sep 13, 2007
11105 posts
6746 upvotes
Toronto
There was a big line behind me, people started honking :rolleyes:
Deal Fanatic
May 8, 2002
5863 posts
2612 upvotes
booblehead wrote: I would have never ever let any of those idiots in at all Angry Face
I'm the same, but there comes a point where people are selfish/bad enough that they will make contact with other vehicles and then its not worth the fight anymore... I had to break up a physical fight the other day because of this exact scenario on the 400. Two people both trying to merge and they ended up just running into each other because they were so stubborn...
blexann wrote: re: cheaters exiting the gardiner. Would have been semi-fine had they gaped in correctly but instead they disrupted the flow of traffic.
Nothing fine about crossing the solid line into traffic that is properly waiting in the exit lane, even if there is gaps. Lane markings exist for a reason, some people just think their time is worth more than everyone else's
Deal Expert
Oct 23, 2008
19240 posts
17868 upvotes
GTA, ON
bubuski wrote: Close call last October
Oh deer! That was close. :lol:

Did you doe in your pants?
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Jan 31, 2008
152 posts
112 upvotes
Mississauga
bubuski wrote: Close call last October

Brings back nightmares. A wild turkey did the same thing to me... except I actually hit the thing and caused an explosion of feathers! lol
I bought a dash cam right after that and nothing has happened ever since!
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2016
1731 posts
1779 upvotes
pmdenterprises wrote: Brings back nightmares. A wild turkey did the same thing to me... except I actually hit the thing and caused an explosion of feathers! lol
I bought a dash cam right after that and nothing has happened ever since!
Free turkey! Did you take it home?
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2006
3173 posts
1475 upvotes
Ferrari does not know how to merge properly.

Deal Guru
Mar 10, 2005
12349 posts
5403 upvotes
Thrasher wrote: Ferrari does not know how to merge properly.

Looks good to me
"If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2006
3173 posts
1475 upvotes
blexann wrote: Looks good to me
He stopped in the merge lane for no real reason (it looks like he was stopped for ~15 seconds). There was very light traffic in the lane left of him. It's not like he didn't have the horsepower to speed up.
Jan 31, 2008
152 posts
112 upvotes
Mississauga
Hindenburg1 wrote: Free turkey! Did you take it home?
Haha! I took pieces of it home. Every time I do an oil change, I find another feather in the engine bay!
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2018
1984 posts
1456 upvotes
Toronto
Thrasher wrote: He stopped in the merge lane for no real reason (it looks like he was stopped for ~15 seconds). There was very light traffic in the lane left of him. It's not like he didn't have the horsepower to speed up.
Meh... if he wants to play it safe, can't blame the guy. Just cause he has the horsepower to do it, don't mean he has to.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2006
3173 posts
1475 upvotes
Audi drives between lanes, almost collides with crane truck.... Waiting at the red light at the end of the clip.

Deal Guru
Mar 10, 2005
12349 posts
5403 upvotes
Thrasher wrote: Audi drives between lanes, almost collides with crane truck.... Waiting at the red light at the end of the clip.

judged that pretty poorly.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2007
1399 posts
323 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Thrasher wrote: Audi drives between lanes, almost collides with crane truck.... Waiting at the red light at the end of the clip.
Looks like a BMW to me. Either way, poor judgment like blexann stated.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2006
3173 posts
1475 upvotes
kaws wrote: Looks like a BMW to me. Either way, poor judgment like blexann stated.
I think you're right. Looks like a BMW.

Here's another one:

Volkswagen Backing up on Ramp

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)