Automotive

[Merged] Post videos of daily events from your dash cam here! [Your Dash Cam ONLY]

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2017 6:30 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2007
4649 posts
3210 upvotes
GTA
billford wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2017 4:47 pm
?? Truck driver in the left turn lane, left signal on, but turns right??
He almost rear ended the white car and he turned right to try and avoid it.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2008
5378 posts
1393 upvotes
Toronto (Markham)
Is everyone trying to clip me this weekend?

It was closer than the vid shows.
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2008
1965 posts
896 upvotes
Montreal
Wide angle lens makes everything look tame.
Nov 24, 2015
413 posts
107 upvotes
Disappointed in the Viofo WR-1's night vision (couldnt catch plates)... but this morning...

Noticed at 0:23 Lane Ends
Noticed at 0:25 Light Increase (Vehicles has to move as see oncoming traffic unexpectedly driving on the shoulder using high beams)
0:35 Car proceeds to tailgate next victim (with high beams)
Last edited by ignites on Dec 6th, 2017 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2007
4649 posts
3210 upvotes
GTA
ignites wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 8:18 am
Disappointed in the Viofo WR-1's night vision (could catch plates)... but this morning...

Noticed at 0:25 Light Increase (Vehicles has to move as see oncoming traffic unexpectedly driving on the shoulder using high beams)
You did the right thing, but it would have been so much more satisfying to put that idiot into the wall.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2010
1679 posts
165 upvotes
m4r 1k8
engineered wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 8:46 am
You did the right thing, but it would have been so much more satisfying to put that idiot into the wall.
brampton driving ... OP did good by moving over no need to harm himself and his vehicle over some idiot ... im sure though that driver will end up harming someone else ...
Deal Fanatic
Mar 22, 2004
9203 posts
680 upvotes
Mississauga
This Merc must be on crack or something, how could it not have seen the lane ending and still tries to past on the shoulder? WTF is wrong with these people? Part of me wanted you to block him on the left side so he couldn't pass, but you did the level headed thing and moved over before an accident might have occurred.

BTW the night performance is pretty good overall, still appears bright, but with any camera, its hard to catch reflective plates at night, especially with headlights blowing it out, unless you are close to it so the camera could adjust.
ignites wrote:
Disappointed in the Viofo WR-1's night vision (couldnt catch plates)... but this morning...

Deal Addict
May 4, 2014
2569 posts
1745 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ignites wrote:

Who cares about the Merc.. The most exciting part of this video is at 0:39 when the Silver Corolla blows past you.
Jul 31, 2016
321 posts
187 upvotes
I'm going to report this one to TPS, its really wreckless to make a left turn from the right lane. I have the video (Time stamp is 1 hour slow), license plate number and vehicle description.

I'm going to tweet Ford and ask them for a response about how their new trucks get delivered to their new owners who paid a great deal of money to purchase the truck... If i receive no response I will tweet competitors and show them how Ford's get delivered.

Last edited by TicoGato on Dec 7th, 2017 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)