Automotive

Post videos of daily events from your dash cam here! (Your Dash Cam ONLY)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 18th, 2024 5:51 pm
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8130 posts
9316 upvotes
Montréal
daofpmtl wrote: The video is from St-Hubert, on Montreal's south shore.
Busted!!! 🤣🤣

You know your Longueuil, Bro Thumbs Up SignThumbs Up SignWinking Face
Apr 23, 2006
239 posts
51 upvotes
Scarborough
congeetime wrote: The number one reason I hate driving downtown toronto. Beck Taxi’s

I despise cab drivers, especially in DT Toronto. So, because they decided to go around you, they now block traffic going Northbound. Idiots
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2008
4565 posts
3506 upvotes
Montreal
DoorCrasher wrote: Busted!!! 🤣🤣

You know your Longueuil, Bro Thumbs Up SignThumbs Up SignWinking Face
Dude you are still in Greater Montreal Area, not like you are in Rimouski or something...
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
3012 posts
1020 upvotes
Toronto
bobguy wrote: I despise cab drivers, especially in DT Toronto. So, because they decided to go around you, they now block traffic going Northbound. Idiots
Thats the reason why I didn’t bother going forward. My car could’ve fit but I gave that stuck rav4 a chance to move over to my lane to not block traffic. But of course, these two beck taxis decide they wanna go ahead instead of waiting for the next light 🤦🏻 I was shaking my head at the first taxi but the second one who cut into oncoming lane just to create an even bigger traffic jam was the cherry on top
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2009
1262 posts
814 upvotes
Toronto/Plano/Atlant…
Another lane change, without checking blind spot

Deal Guru
Mar 10, 2005
12313 posts
5393 upvotes
^ I mean what is going on with drivers? It's like you got in their way lol
"If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus
Deal Addict
May 18, 2002
4585 posts
1650 upvotes
Brampton
Urban construction ?
Or
Bacon delivery service ?
20170309_153806.jpg
INFORMATION: The requested thread does not exist.
Deal Addict
Sep 30, 2009
1290 posts
720 upvotes
Richmond Hill

Ricer flyby gone wrong. Right when I was about to move back over he cut inside to overtake me.. lol
Deal Guru
Mar 10, 2005
12313 posts
5393 upvotes
patrickkc wrote:

Ricer flyby gone wrong. Right when I was about to move back over he cut inside to overtake me.. lol
What's the limit there?
"If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
7664 posts
10948 upvotes
Scarbs
blexann wrote: What's the limit there?

That guy has some pretty sh*t luck lol - I've lived in that area for almost 15 years and have never seen a cop camp there.
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Deal Guru
Mar 10, 2005
12313 posts
5393 upvotes
aeba7 wrote: 60

That guy has some pretty sh*t luck lol - I've lived in that area for almost 15 years and have never seen a cop camp there.
Yea bad luck for sure. Say what you will about the speeder, bit of a douche move but it's simply a money grab.
Deal Guru
Sep 3, 2003
13018 posts
2261 upvotes
Toronto
blexann wrote: Yea bad luck for sure. Say what you will about the speeder, bit of a douche move but it's simply a money grab.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Dude deserves it.
Deal with it.
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2016
1731 posts
1779 upvotes
aeba7 wrote: 60

Looks like that guy actually saved OP from getting a speeding ticket. OP was clocking 80 in a 60 zone driving in a left lane with a cop just sitting there. Count yourself lucky.

Definitely a well deserved ticket for that ricer. I disagree about a cash grab. That is pretty careless driving. Good to see it get punished.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
22988 posts
6878 upvotes
Scarberia
patrickkc wrote:

haha gold! i wudda drove by his window and said, WOT up dom?where u flying to , i mean driving to!

#fastfurious
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
May 4, 2017
211 posts
266 upvotes
Toronto

This SUV stopped in the middle of the road to talk to their friend (I guess). Then turned right on red, which is prohibited on the island of Montreal.
Deal Guru
Mar 13, 2004
13838 posts
5542 upvotes
Ontario
Looks like he was asking for directions based on the others pointing down.
muratp wrote:

This SUV stopped in the middle of the road to talk to their friend (I guess). Then turned right on red, which is prohibited on the island of Montreal.
May 4, 2017
211 posts
266 upvotes
Toronto
sickcars wrote: Looks like he was asking for directions based on the others pointing down.
Most probably, I didn't think of that, but they could have pulled over. Either way, I didn't honk or flash.
Deal Fanatic
May 8, 2002
5853 posts
2602 upvotes
muratp wrote:

Based on the cracked tail-light, I would suggest this is not their first driving error...
Deal Guru
Sep 3, 2003
13018 posts
2261 upvotes
Toronto
1)

2) Silly me for just assuming this flatbed tow truck (with a Range Rover on it, of course), would only want to move over one lane (as to not get onto the QEW EB from Hurontario SB). I think that's an attempted brake check - you can see the Range Rover move around from the weight transfer. Jackasses.
Deal with it.

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)