Parenting & Family

[Merged] Recommendations for MONTESSORI SCHOOLS in the GTA & surrounding areas

Dec 6, 2017
2 posts
Can anyone tell me more about Royal Cachet Montessori School? Looks like there are a lot of bad reviews about this school. How about Unionville Montessori School? Or any recommendation around woodbine 16th area?
Sep 3, 2013
752 posts
139 upvotes
Toronto
ANYONe have experience with Kennedy or Agincourt Montessori? How much is the rate now for 18mos and 2.5yr olds?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2004
9735 posts
1023 upvotes
any good MONTESSORI recommned in north york around peanut plaza?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Jun 5, 2017
1 posts
Hi Lily,

How is your child liking Bannockburn?
Having bad experiences with my daycare for my 3.5years old. Thinking to change to Montessori
Aug 17, 2016
10 posts
4 upvotes
Leahfaith wrote:
Jan 22nd, 2018 11:32 pm
Hi Lily,

How is your child liking Bannockburn?
Having bad experiences with my daycare for my 3.5years old. Thinking to change to Montessori
He is very happy there. It is an awesome school.
Mar 18, 2018
0 posts
Hi,everyone, my daughter is 2 years and 10 months old, we looking for a good day care for her. Can somebody give me some feedback about York Montessori? I’ve heard a friend of mine, York Montessori usually has long waiting list
Mar 27, 2018
1 posts
Hello, I am looking for a Montessori school located in Markham for my kids.
I have found 2 that seem like nice schools. One is Marander Montessori and the other is Markham Montessori in 16th.
Does anyone have their children enrolled in either of these schools.? Are you happy with the school? Why not why not. I’d like to enroll them For JK and SK.

Thank you.
Penalty Box
Jan 4, 2013
578 posts
115 upvotes
TORONTO
MindTech Montessori school is good
MiaGia5 wrote:
Mar 28th, 2018 10:18 am
Hello, I am looking for a Montessori school located in Markham for my kids.
I have found 2 that seem like nice schools. One is Marander Montessori and the other is Markham Montessori in 16th.
Does anyone have their children enrolled in either of these schools.? Are you happy with the school? Why not why not. I’d like to enroll them For JK and SK.

Thank you.
Feb 17, 2007
124 posts
6 upvotes
Markham
Does anyone have any experience or know about La Maison Montessori House (LMMH) in Aurora? Any comments would be greatly appreciated as I'm looking to enroll my son in their toddler program.

Thanks
Aug 8, 2017
2 posts
lilobubble wrote:
Feb 13th, 2016 3:32 pm
Any recent reviews about Richmond Hill Montessori? Saw many good reviews on the thread from a few years ago. Considering to enroll my son this year, but they don't let him visit the classes to try it out. I feel a little uneasy about it.

Another school we visited is Richland Academy (Reggio approach), but saw some bad reviews about it. They did let my son come in for a visit for half a day which I felt greatful.

My son is an introvert, I feel the Montessori methos might be better for him comparing to Reggio, as he can work independently and play with small group of children. Reggio promotes collaboration and team work, each year students work on a project... my son may not fit in. I'm not sure if my concerns are valid as I really don't know much about either approach beside reading their philosophies online.

All feedbacks /comments /suggsstions are welcome!

Thx!
Hi, I am considering RHMS and Richland too. Wondering which school did you end up going with and how'd you feel?
Mar 22, 2017
4 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto
Could you anyone review Central Montessori York Mill campus? I also went to couple other Montessori schools, not very impressive.
Feb 22, 2015
12 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Hi all,

just wondering if anyone can recommend daycare/montesorri for toddler class (~18month).

I have a few tours lined up based on location/reviews but would love to hear more from others in the area.

There are quite a few montesorri in the area also and I'm just wondering whether its worth it to place a toddler in montesorri vs waiting until he's older.

Thanks!!
Apr 27, 2015
159 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Bump for any recommendations for Montessori schools in Markham area.

Hows the one located on Kennedy and 16th? How far ahead do you need to register? Do you have to put a deposit? Thanks!