Parenting & Family

[Merged] Recommendations for MONTESSORI SCHOOLS in the GTA & surrounding areas

Dec 6, 2017
2 posts
Can anyone tell me more about Royal Cachet Montessori School? Looks like there are a lot of bad reviews about this school. How about Unionville Montessori School? Or any recommendation around woodbine 16th area?
Sep 3, 2013
684 posts
119 upvotes
Toronto
ANYONe have experience with Kennedy or Agincourt Montessori? How much is the rate now for 18mos and 2.5yr olds?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2004
9230 posts
930 upvotes
any good MONTESSORI recommned in north york around peanut plaza?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Jun 5, 2017
1 posts
Hi Lily,

How is your child liking Bannockburn?
Having bad experiences with my daycare for my 3.5years old. Thinking to change to Montessori
Aug 17, 2016
10 posts
4 upvotes
Leahfaith wrote:
Jan 22nd, 2018 11:32 pm
Hi Lily,

How is your child liking Bannockburn?
Having bad experiences with my daycare for my 3.5years old. Thinking to change to Montessori
He is very happy there. It is an awesome school.
Mar 18, 2018
0 posts
Hi,everyone, my daughter is 2 years and 10 months old, we looking for a good day care for her. Can somebody give me some feedback about York Montessori? I’ve heard a friend of mine, York Montessori usually has long waiting list
Mar 27, 2018
1 posts
Hello, I am looking for a Montessori school located in Markham for my kids.
I have found 2 that seem like nice schools. One is Marander Montessori and the other is Markham Montessori in 16th.
Does anyone have their children enrolled in either of these schools.? Are you happy with the school? Why not why not. I’d like to enroll them For JK and SK.

Thank you.
Jan 4, 2013
534 posts
105 upvotes
TORONTO
MindTech Montessori school is good
MiaGia5 wrote:
Mar 28th, 2018 10:18 am
Hello, I am looking for a Montessori school located in Markham for my kids.
I have found 2 that seem like nice schools. One is Marander Montessori and the other is Markham Montessori in 16th.
Does anyone have their children enrolled in either of these schools.? Are you happy with the school? Why not why not. I’d like to enroll them For JK and SK.

Thank you.