Jan 7, 2002
12666 posts
5023 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
b0ne wrote:
Apr 3rd, 2018 3:35 pm
but not in Nunavut that I'm aware of.
Correct. None-of-it in Arviat.
Last edited by bylo on Apr 3rd, 2018 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
veni, vidi, Visa
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
5562 posts
1677 upvotes
North York
There are no Dollarama in Nunavut. OP is located in the GTA.
Jan 31, 2007
993 posts
503 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I have bad experience carter's last Thursday.
What happen is I went there shopping for some cloth for my kid. On one rack, there is a sign right on the front said : On sale for 40% off.
I picked up 3 pcs and went check out, after they scan they are regular price.
I told her they are 40% off. She ask me to just wait for a min, went over to check, come back with the 40% off sign in her hand told me, sorry, that sales is over but they didn't remove the sign.
She refuse to give me the sales price, insist she can't do that because the sale is over and throw the sales price sign in garage under the counter.
I left the store empty handed.
Jul 23, 2015
480 posts
226 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Recently saved the person in front of me $10 by informing them of the policy. Was hoping he would give me a "finder's fee" but nope.
May 28, 2017
16 posts
1 upvote
Edmonton, AB
That's not true I've read on Competition Bureau or FCC that if the store has the Sales Sign ad didn't remove sign (after sale), the store is required to give you the items you are purchasing at that price. Or else it's "False Advertising".
It happened to me a few times at different retailers, I usually asked to speak to Management and demand the Sale Price. Scan Code Practice works mostly on Groceries Stores/SDM/LD etc Store like Michaels/Winners are US companies (they don't have Scan Practice).