Expired Freebies

[Rogers] Rogers Customer Appreciation Gift Giveaway 2012: $50 @Rdeals + 1 other gift

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 30th, 2012 11:05 am
Jun 15, 2011
37823 posts
5441 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Crossover wrote:
Nov 13th, 2012 11:58 pm
When does the shopping channel card expire again?
December 31st, 2012.
thiefa wrote:
Nov 14th, 2012 6:32 pm
Dec 31 2012
Dang you beat me :(
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
Aug 6, 2010
1141 posts
336 upvotes
djemzine wrote:
Nov 14th, 2012 6:33 pm
December 31st, 2012.

Dang you beat me :(

I'm a ninja.
T_T my monehhh
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2003
4388 posts
5092 upvotes
Markham
kilobomb wrote:
Nov 13th, 2012 10:14 pm
claims to be $76 reg price.. wtf!

here is it for $13 CAD, less then the sale price , free shipping from china
http://www.priceangels.com/Unique-Canon ... 76376.html
The ones on RDeals is a 2-pack. So you're essentially getting it for $7.5 each. Although it still couldn't beat prices on eBay. But seriously, I wouldn't trust that they are 100% BPA-free.
get what is cheap, not what you need :lol:
Apr 25, 2007
16 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
sorry, I'd like to vent for a moment... when did these deal sites start to feel like the worlds most expensive dollar store/flea market? i loved all deal sites when they first came out, interesting experiences, affordable etc. Now, it seems that they serve to feed a shopping addiction (buying something online, but, getting it at a good price so no guilt). I've got credits built up on some of these sites and can't find anything worth buying that I couldn't get at a dollar store for... $1. Someone mentioned this, and I second it, on RDeals, plus other deals sites, these prices are not deals... I keep hoping for a $10 item, but, am not holding my breath... thanks for letting me rant...
Jun 8, 2011
518 posts
20 upvotes
Oshawa, ON
So I bought an extra $25 Shopping Channel credit, without realizing that you can't use two gift cards on ONE order...

Anyone have any suggestions for what to use my $25 on? I probably wouldn't want anything other than electronics on that site
Deal Fanatic
Jun 22, 2004
6087 posts
43 upvotes
Is anyone having problems trying to log-into https://rogersthanksyou.rogers.com/

It keeps on giving me a stupid error:
Oops!
We found errors with your information.
Please check the highlighted areas below.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2009
1619 posts
394 upvotes
Pavel wrote:
Nov 17th, 2012 5:17 pm
Is anyone having problems trying to log-into https://rogersthanksyou.rogers.com/

Oops!
I have the same problem. Tried using different phone number formats, but that doesn't help either.
Jan 23, 2008
121 posts
22 upvotes
Burlington
Same problems here. Tried both phone # and account #.
Feb 2, 2009
121 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto
Talked to support and they can't help. They verified information I am entering. They said email and wait for reply. NICE, considering promo is almost over.
Aug 20, 2009
886 posts
114 upvotes
Pavel wrote:
Nov 17th, 2012 5:17 pm

Oops!
They still haven't fixed it.
Warning: Hereinabove may contain traces of irony and/or sarcasm!
Jan 22, 2007
152 posts
4 upvotes
anyone with an extra Shopping Channel code care to share? :)

please PM me?
Jul 16, 2007
64 posts
7 upvotes
I donated to the boys and girls club, I hope others did as well instead if complaining like children that they didn't get anything...some peoples kids...
Thanks ProvisionHost.com for helping with my web hosting needs.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
3696 posts
2539 upvotes
did anyone got their credit back for the duzi clothes?? I m still waiting for the new gift credit which they say they will sent as the credit, but still nothing...
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
3696 posts
2539 upvotes
damn it, I traded someone for 2 more tsc gift cards and I tried to place an order on the phone, using 2 cards for the order, but i have to hang up after I gave her the gc numbers and pins because my baby woke up(did not completed the order yet). I called back to order again and both of the gc becomes $0. how can this be possible?? did they banned me and cancelled the cards....because I was stacking. the agent didn't say I wasn't allow to do it....this suks. anyone had this happened?
× < >