Expired Contests

[Once] [Merged] Rogers Red Board "LTE better life" (exp. June 28/12) judged, then random

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 26th, 2012 11:58 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378556 upvotes
Ottawa

[Merged] Rogers Red Board "LTE better life" (exp. June 28/12) judged, then random

a nice little prize pack

Enter: http://redboard.rogers.com/2012/do-you- ... om-rogers/

Rules: http://redboard.rogers.com/contest-rule ... e-contest/

Prize: One (1) Sierra Wireless LTE Hotspot Prize Pack having an approximate total retail value of $300.00 (device only, no service included) and consisting of one (1) Sierra Wireless backpack; one (1) Sierra Water Bottle; one (1) Sierra sharpie; one (1) Sierra Wireless jacket; and one (1) Sierra Wireless LTE Hotspot
One (1) Samsung Galaxy Note valued at approximately $649.99 (device only, no service included)
One (1) Samsung Galaxy 8.9 LTE tablet valued at approximately $649.99 (device only, no service included)
One (1) Samsung Galaxy SIII 16GB valued at approximately $649.99 (device only, no service included)

good luck rfd.
bring back colour
16 replies
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106486 upvotes
Richmond Hill
vilmark wrote:
Jun 22nd, 2012 10:38 am
a nice little prize pack
Indeed. Too bad I can't enter it.

Note eligibility restriction:
The RedBoard Better Life contest (the “Contest”) is open to residents of Canada who are over the age of majority in their province or territory, who are existing Rogers LTE customers before the start of the Contest on June 21, 2012
Good luck.

Cheers.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2007
1044 posts
398 upvotes
so... to be considered a Rogers LTE customer... I assume that essentialy means that you have a data plan with rogers.

No luck if you only have cell service.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2009
17762 posts
3550 upvotes
Toronto
thanks & good luck
Feb 5, 2010
3 posts
Toronto
Hi Everyone - This is Mary and I'm with Rogers Social Media team. It's my first time posting in this thread so I hope it fits in with the type of information you're looking for. If not, please do let me know!!!

I wanted to tell you about a great contest we have going right now until Thursday to celebrate our one year LTE anniversary! All you have to do is tell us in 100 words or less how LTE has made your life better. Prizes include:

-A Samsung Galaxy Note
-A Samsung Galaxy 8.9 LTE tablet
-A Samsung Galaxy SIII 16GB or,
-A Sierra Wireless LTE Hotspot Prize Pack including a Sierra Wireless LTE hotspot, backpack, water bottle and jacket.

For more details and to enter, go here:
http://redboard.rogers.com/2012/do-you- ... om-rogers/

Good luck!
Mary
@RogersMary
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106486 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
Deal Fanatic
Aug 13, 2009
8385 posts
2416 upvotes
Toronto
repost - AND, unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to let you know "in 100 words or less how LTE has made your life better" unless you gave me an LTE device.
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106486 upvotes
Richmond Hill
jamesfitzgibbon wrote:
Jun 25th, 2012 12:25 pm
repost - AND, unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to let you know "in 100 words or less how LTE has made your life better" unless you gave me an LTE device.
Me first! :D