Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Elect]

[Merged] SaskTel - BlackBerry® PlayBook ™ door crasher special

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2012 12:26 am
19 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2012
1685 posts
744 upvotes
TBD
I'm guessing in store only? Still solid price for those who can get it.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 2, 2003
5265 posts
1623 upvotes
SK
I need to get to the SaskTel Store today if they still have them. I want a 64GB to replace my 16GB (daughter wants it).
shopper-X
Sep 8, 2012
23 posts
2 upvotes
Now THAT's a boxing day sale! Too bad electronic retailers in the GTA don't have anything like that going on.
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2007
1787 posts
179 upvotes
joya88 wrote: Now THAT's a boxing day sale! Too bad electronic retailers in the GTA don't have anything like that going on.
Exactly, 97% of the "deals" in most stores are the same deal you can get sometime during the year.
Banned
Dec 8, 2012
212 posts
15 upvotes
Mississauga
Is there an online version of the BB TV commercial where they brag about their PM policy?
This would be a great time to test the BB ethics on PM!

FS PM policy says

Here are a few terms and conditions.
The item must be sold by an authorized dealer located in Canada. For online competitor price beats the product must be located in Canada.

Nothing there about "local"
Banned
Sep 22, 2011
331 posts
85 upvotes
Ustasa wrote: Is there an online version of the BB TV commercial where they brag about their PM policy?
This would be a great time to test the BB ethics on PM!
GL on boxing day
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2008
2097 posts
971 upvotes
First real Boxing Day deal for this year! I can't believe how full the malls were with people going crazy over everyday sales.
Deal Expert
Dec 5, 2006
16790 posts
12572 upvotes
Markham
elwebmaster wrote: First real Boxing Day deal for this year! I can't believe how full the malls were with people going crazy over everyday sales.
but isn't it very sad that even fire sale can not get people's interest?
Deal Guru
Jan 8, 2006
11295 posts
6295 upvotes
Ontario
smartie wrote: but isn't it very sad that even fire sale can not get people's interest?
:facepalm:

I wouldn't mind picking more up at that price. Unfortunately it seems they have no locations in GTA area. Already have one 32GB that I got for $118 from last Staples sale. I love it.
Deal Expert
Dec 5, 2006
16790 posts
12572 upvotes
Markham
Andro wrote: :facepalm:

I wouldn't mind picking more up at that price. Unfortunately it seems they have no locations in GTA area. Already have one 32GB that I got for $118 from last Staples sale. I love it.
yes,love mine too, especially no need to press home button to close/open. But except watch video/surf online, really nothing a lot to do. Finally bought an IPAD mini. PB is like kindergarten, when you grow up, you need move on :)
Apr 15, 2009
588 posts
203 upvotes
Can these be found in GTA for Price Match?
Looks like Future Shop doesn't have it.

Do stores even do PM for door crashers?
Deal Guru
Jan 8, 2006
11295 posts
6295 upvotes
Ontario
smartie wrote: yes,love mine too, especially no need to press home button to close/open. But except watch video/surf online, really nothing a lot to do. Finally bought an IPAD mini. PB is like kindergarten, when you grow up, you need move on :)
You can certainly move on @ $330+. However for around $100 or less Playbook is awesome unit. And even if you just surf internet/watch videos on it that is more then enough at this price. BB10 is coming soon too, so we will see what it can do for Playbook.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
3744 posts
1986 upvotes
Vancouver
Andro wrote: :facepalm: I wouldn't mind picking more up at that price. Unfortunately it seems they have no locations in GTA area.
:facepalm: maybe because SaskTel is doing business in Saskatchewan only ?
Oct 18, 2011
330 posts
208 upvotes
Regina
i think it is ghost stock..
come to cornwall center at regina on 9:40 and nothing left ...
Sep 3, 2003
201 posts
67 upvotes
Was in line at the saskatoon Stonebridge location at just before 10:00 am this morning. When the doors opened there was a few people ahead of us. However they were sold out right at opening. They claimed that they sold them before we got in, but we didn't see anyone with playbooks. They said they only had four.

We then went to Walmart and they matched the 100 price on the 64 gig.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2008
2995 posts
413 upvotes
Toronto
This is seriously ridiculous...these PB must be real POS's I guess (I personally prefer them to the others but that's me)...I honestly don't see these sorts of prices being the norm nationwide, I actually think they're done with PB sales at this point. The only PB sale this boxing week was at WM for the 64gb @ $168 and it wasn't even available online.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)