Expired Hot Deals

[Sport Chek] Sportchek Friends and Family Sale Sept 28th and 29th.

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 30th, 2011 1:38 pm
Tags:
None
May 13, 2009
39 posts
105 upvotes
Richmond BC

[Sport Chek] Sportchek Friends and Family Sale Sept 28th and 29th.

Not sure if someone posted this yet, but i just got the coupon in my email yesterday, so thought i'd share.

86 replies
Nov 3, 2008
149 posts
8 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks specboi. I'm an email subscriber of sportchek, but I didn't get that email. Grrr! You think simply printing your image work?
[OP]
May 13, 2009
39 posts
105 upvotes
Richmond BC
oneframe wrote:
Sep 20th, 2011 8:49 pm
Thanks specboi. I'm an email subscriber of sportchek, but I didn't get that email. Grrr! You think simply printing your image work?

it should work, i got the email by being on the mailing list of one of my local sportchek. they usually email the coupon out fairly in advance to the event.
[OP]
May 13, 2009
39 posts
105 upvotes
Richmond BC
On the email i received there is also a section that said
For snowboarders, all stores are getting a selection of older Rossignol/Roxy snowboard and bindings that will be sold at 50% off the regular ticketed price + ADDITIONAL 10% off with your friends and family coupon.

For skiiers, there will be a Rossignol Z72 Ski+Binding Package on sale for $299.99 + ADDITIONAL 10% off with your friends and family coupon, both amazing deals.

For runners, there will be a massive footwear clearance going on during the Friends/Family sale as well (Starts monday). The sale is 50% off all clearance priced shoes ending in 0.88. + Additional 10% off the price with your friends and family coupon. For a shoe to qualify as 0.88 clearance it must be 40% off the original ticketed price. So for example, a shoe regular price at $200 will be marked down to 119.88 to qualify as clearance, for this sale it will be 50% off that price at $60, then additional 10% off for F&F event so $54 for a $200 shoe. These prices will be better than employee discount. Selection will vary by location, so YMMV.

There is also 2 on going flyer during this friends and family event so there will be other deals as well that you will be able to save 10% on top of the sale price with the friends/family sale.
not sure if that is only for the 1 store, or for all locations.
Aug 25, 2010
496 posts
84 upvotes
Thanks. I'm actually looking to pick up a new tennis racquet. Although I think most of them are already 'reduced' (to what everyone else charges).
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2006
4240 posts
5141 upvotes
Thanks, will be passing by a Sportchek tomorrow anyways
nice to have a coupon!
Jun 2, 2008
480 posts
32 upvotes
helloyouall wrote:
Sep 21st, 2011 5:32 am
Thanks, will be passing by a Sportchek tomorrow anyways
nice to have a coupon!

Looks like the offer is for the 28th and 29th.
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2010
2021 posts
15 upvotes
Thanks for the post op. Can't wait for next week :)
Deal Addict
Jan 15, 2004
4799 posts
229 upvotes
10% off sales item isn't much but better than nothing. For those with American friends or family, sport equipment is much better priced in the States. I bought snowboard boots and bindings for almost half the price as here.
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2004
2008 posts
186 upvotes
Did that email say anything about Nevada Bob's? I know the last time Sport Chek did a F&F golf stuff was included too, but this time... Hm.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2008
3854 posts
372 upvotes
Coolio! Thanks OP :D Was looking to buy some cross training gear and sports equip soon
Oct 16, 2008
96 posts
6 upvotes
Can someone please explain why gift cards cannot be used with these promotions? I mean, it should be as good as cash, yet the fine print always says no gift cards allowed.
Dec 28, 2006
507 posts
69 upvotes
Ivanp36 wrote:
Sep 23rd, 2011 5:07 pm
Can someone please explain why gift cards cannot be used with these promotions? I mean, it should be as good as cash, yet the fine print always says no gift cards allowed.

I think you'll have no problem paying with a gift card. They just won't give you any discount on the purchase of new gift cards.
× < >