[Starbucks] Swagbucks - free gift cards and other prizes

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 3rd, 2016 12:27 am
Sep 19, 2006
68 posts
6 upvotes
InfamousDC wrote:
May 7th, 2009 11:58 pm
Anyone here posted their swagsnag or whatever pics on their flickr? I'm stumped on how to post it there. Anyone know how to?
You gotta email it to them and they post it up - prizephoto@swagbucks.com
The pics get posted on Flikr n the videos on SwagBucks Youtube Page

If you send in a pic you get 1 swagbuck, if you send in an unboxing video you get 2 swagbucks.
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2005
3277 posts
1929 upvotes
North Vancouver
Thanks jfsabs.
Nov 2, 2008
509 posts
213 upvotes
jfsabs wrote:CouponCode
till 3PST
woohoo! back in time. Thanks!
Jul 11, 2007
833 posts
52 upvotes
Is it just me or have some other people been getting only some of the texts from the Swag Code thread? I used to get them all the time, but now I get them maybe half the time there's a code posted.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2007
1365 posts
1372 upvotes
I am curious about the same thing, in the past it looked like I had missed some posts being emailed to me.
Jun 30, 2008
108 posts
Ontario
Dang we missed a code! It was hidden in blog comments and only good till 3:15 pst. Code (Update) was worth 2 sb :cry:
Mar 10, 2008
84 posts
1 upvote
has anyone else had problems getting on swagbucks? eveytime i go to their site, i get the 'internet explorer cannot display this page' message.
Mar 2, 2009
210 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver
tink wrote:
May 9th, 2009 10:25 pm
has anyone else had problems getting on swagbucks? eveytime i go to their site, i get the 'internet explorer cannot display this page' message.
I use FireFox and I have had no problems at all today.
Mar 28, 2009
453 posts
117 upvotes
Ottawa
tink wrote:
May 9th, 2009 10:25 pm
I use both I.E and Firefox depending on the pc I'm on, and they both have been working all day.
Nov 2, 2008
509 posts
213 upvotes
Kaylee wrote:WARRENHAYNES

Exp: 11am PST
Jun 17, 2008
541 posts
64 upvotes
I just signed up for this. Have people actually received their gift cards yet for doing this?

Also what are these codes that everyone is talking about and where do you enter them?
May 4, 2009
395 posts
74 upvotes
Codes are posted on the Facebook/Twitter pages for swagbucks to give you some bonus swagbucks. You can attain swagbucks from random searches as well.

I have been a member since March and have cashed in once already for a starbucks $10 usd gift card. Works out to about 12 CDN. (130SBs)

I got the card in the mail in about 8 days time.

Currently have 30 SBs on my way to another card. If you get referrals you will get to your prize much quicker.
Mar 28, 2009
453 posts
117 upvotes
Ottawa
standinginrain wrote:
May 10th, 2009 5:45 pm
I just signed up for this. Have people actually received their gift cards yet for doing this?

Also what are these codes that everyone is talking about and where do you enter them?
I'v gotten 1 amazon.ca gift card already, they just give you the gift card number and you put that into your amazon.ca account. And for the codes, there's a thread in this section of the forums where people will post codes, and then just take that code, go to your account and put it in.
× < >