• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2024 4:01 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2008
7816 posts
1290 upvotes
GTA
shani_d_best wrote: I didn't get any sbs... for amazon.. :mad:
Amazon didn't work for me either ... but I tried restaurant.com and got 3!
sheriffabc wrote: But that is only worth $2!
Really? I didn't look at the site in detail. I guess a $25 gift certificate doesn't really cost $25 then. If it really cost $25 I thought it was a great deal for 40SB. Thanks. Now I don't feel so bad that there are no participating Canadian restaurants :) Although at least searching using restaurant.com gave me 3SB so I'm happy!
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2003
1367 posts
631 upvotes
Ontario
The "searching for Amazon" thing doesn't appear to be working anymore. I did get 1SB this morning already though.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2003
1367 posts
631 upvotes
Ontario
an0nymz wrote: Thanks scv for the link. Updated first post.
We really need to be more careful about posting randomized SwagCodes as real SwagCodes. The reason they're doing that is to track down people sharing the codes, I'm sure.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2006
2107 posts
470 upvotes
Toronto
saint2e wrote: We really need to be more careful about posting randomized SwagCodes as real SwagCodes. The reason they're doing that is to track down people sharing the codes, I'm sure.
its hard to stop people from posting them, just dont use the code, thats the only thing we can do, but the good thing is when some people do post a unique code, we are alerted that there is a code out there and we start hunting :razz:
Public Mobile
Tangerine
Flashfood app
Swagbucks
Sep 29, 2008
26 posts
CANADA
umm im new to swagbucks..how many swagbucks do u get when u refer someone? do u get 100 swagbucks? cuz im confused...
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2008
7816 posts
1290 upvotes
GTA
saint2e wrote: We really need to be more careful about posting randomized SwagCodes as real SwagCodes. The reason they're doing that is to track down people sharing the codes, I'm sure.
loonie wrote: its hard to stop people from posting them, just dont use the code, thats the only thing we can do, but the good thing is when some people do post a unique code, we are alerted that there is a code out there and we start hunting :razz:
It is hard to stop people from posting them since not everyone realizes they are unique codes. Just a reminder that we should be posting links only. Swagucks posted a message about this on their twitter page today:

http://twitter.com/SwagBucks
"Just a reminder, posting active codes is grounds for deactivation. Even on Twitter, you'll be deactivated for posting an active code."
angadkripa01 wrote: umm im new to swagbucks..how many swagbucks do u get when u refer someone? do u get 100 swagbucks? cuz im confused...
You don't get 100 swagbucks just for referring them, but can get up to 100 as that person you referred earns their first 100 swagbucks. From swagbucks FAQ:

"This is a common misunderstanding concerning our referral program. You are not awarded 100 Swag Bucks any time a user joins using your referral link. Rather, you can earn up to 100 matching Bucks for the Swag Bucks your friend earns while searching."

http://www.swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-faq
Jun 26, 2008
165 posts
Does anyone have a $5 Amazon.com GC right now? I just redeemed one and I'd like to use one as soon as possible, but they can take quite a while to get to you.

I was wondering if someone can give me a code and then once mine processes, I can give you back the code?

PLMK thanks
Apr 7, 2007
524 posts
31 upvotes
Why am I not seeing it when I click the button? "There is no Swag Code available."

It has worked in the past. :confused:

EDIT: Seems it has expired. :(
an0nymz wrote: That post was really not necessary. I already put the link in the first post.
Sep 4, 2009
2 posts
I use swagbucks all the time. For anyone who is new to swagbucks, you should get their toolbar. They offer new codes there every day, for the next month straight. :) Also, when searching, remember to do legitimate searches. If you don't, they may deactivate your account.
Nov 15, 2008
227 posts
natster wrote: Why am I not seeing it when I click the button? "There is no Swag Code available."

It has worked in the past. :confused:

EDIT: Seems it has expired. :(
It has expired :(

Has anyone tried combining multiple amazon.ca gcs in one purchase yet?
Simple Site for SwagBucks Codes Checking & Updates on NEW Freebie sites:
http://ezswidget.blogspot.com
No flashy graphics, no ads, just freebies
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2006
2107 posts
470 upvotes
Toronto
NoTime wrote: It has expired :(

Has anyone tried combining multiple amazon.ca gcs in one purchase yet?
oh course you can stack amazon gcs, you apply each certificate to your account, I have accumulated 65 dollars in my acount through swagbucks and have 15 or 20 dollars more pending :)
Public Mobile
Tangerine
Flashfood app
Swagbucks
Nov 15, 2008
227 posts
just putting this question out there, what do you think is the more efficient use of your SB? Do most of you just use it for the gift cards? or is it worth saving up for the electronics?
Simple Site for SwagBucks Codes Checking & Updates on NEW Freebie sites:
http://ezswidget.blogspot.com
No flashy graphics, no ads, just freebies
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
4107 posts
1543 upvotes
Ontario
madchives wrote: geeee, deadice

'Try this link to the code :

http://hosting.conduit.com/Messages/?ct=CT2260173

expires 4:30 PDT '

link for new toolbar in anOnymz's original post,
silly,,,,, :D
Didn't see it in the original post, that's why I added it below so others could find it easily.

Does this link stay the same for all toolbar codes?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)