Swagbucks - free gift cards and other prizes

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2024 4:01 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2006
2107 posts
470 upvotes
Toronto
I have 4 pending, some from around 3rd week of august...whats going on?
Public Mobile
Tangerine
Flashfood app
Swagbucks
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2006
2107 posts
470 upvotes
Toronto
all mine credited
Public Mobile
Tangerine
Flashfood app
Swagbucks
Nov 2, 2008
666 posts
365 upvotes
um, guys, don't put too much detail about your gift card fulfilment status online... if SB has spies on RFD, they could potentially identify your accounts from these posts...
Dec 7, 2007
89 posts
scarborough
an0nymz wrote: um, guys, don't put too much detail about your gift card fulfilment status online... if SB has spies on RFD, they could potentially identify your accounts from these posts...
oh no,,,,,was just going to say the exact time i got mine,
which didn't happen really, i have no gcs, am changing my name.
(message to self: maybe remove the mad part).

any one else noticing how fast the toolbar code changes?
as fast as you can refresh it has changed.
Jun 26, 2008
165 posts
lol i made an earlier post about when mine was fulfilled.. but I actually was wrong.. maybe it'll throw them off my trail
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2007
6138 posts
287 upvotes
With all the Amazon.com gift cards that I've been saving up from Swagbucks, I just purchased a nice Gucci sunglasses for $120. So far I made a total of $165 in Amazon.com gift cards (1500 SB) since February, not much but its a nice reward.
Jun 26, 2008
165 posts
Bell Rep wrote: With all the Amazon.com gift cards that I've been saving up from Swagbucks, I just purchased a nice Gucci sunglasses for $120. So far I made a total of $165 in Amazon.com gift cards (1500 SB) since February, not much but its a nice reward.
Definitely better than nothing!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2007
6138 posts
287 upvotes
Just had my last gift card posted 5 mins ago.
Mar 5, 2006
388 posts
427 upvotes
Ottawa
sidseven wrote: I did end up getting the gift card. I just saw a posting from a guy on facebook that got deactivated and as a result had 'denied' prizes. He said he wrote another email to swagbucks saying that his account had been re-activated and asked if they could re-verify his prizes, and they did. So maybe if you write in again you can get yours too.
Thanks for the tip, sidseven. Sent them an email a month ago, which was ignored. A second email yesterday did the trick. Second time two emails required to get a response.
May 25, 2009
513 posts
5065 upvotes
There's a swag code hunt going on right now. Check the blog for clues.
Aug 10, 2009
6 posts
3 upvotes
For the Amazon gift cards, can you use them to buy from users instead of directly from Amazon?
Mar 5, 2006
313 posts
49 upvotes
4 SB today... 3 from codes and 1 from searching :D

Thank you saint2e and rp_guy! :)
Jun 1, 2002
580 posts
96 upvotes
Any one know if there are any VALID codes for new members signing up? The thought of signing up without a code to enter doesn't appeal to me.
Oct 20, 2008
280 posts
33 upvotes
Guelph
Phantom wrote: Any one know if there are any VALID codes for new members signing up? The thought of signing up without a code to enter doesn't appeal to me.
What? Just sign up and wait for a code to be posted. There will be plenty of chances.
Jun 1, 2002
580 posts
96 upvotes
MaddogMonty wrote: What? Just sign up and wait for a code to be posted. There will be plenty of chances.
Some codes are only valid for new members joining. That's the kind of code I'm referring to.
Nov 2, 2008
666 posts
365 upvotes
Phantom wrote: Some codes are only valid for new members joining. That's the kind of code I'm referring to.
Think about all the codes you're missing while you're waiting for a new-member code.

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 2 guests)

goodfortune