Sep 22nd, 2009 9:20 pm
so,,,gee willikers:

Quote:
Originally Posted by madchives (not posted,
silly me, pmed)
have you clicked on the link where it says
swidget code? i did and got it :cheesygri

reply from bxdealer:
Yes I have, what do you take me for, an idiot?
Whenever I open any link that is supposed to have the swidget,
nothing shows up, its just blank space where its supposed to be.

i didn't even mention the part about, this isn't the place to post,
dumb questions, maybe next time :D
well, i don't think he's hilarious, just in his own little
'blank space' ;)
Nov 2, 2008
500 posts
204 upvotes
Good grief. So many people have something to say, and they have to announce it the most public way possible.

The "no discussion" rule has been around forever, why is it so hard to grasp for some... :|
Dec 7, 2007
89 posts
scarborough
an0nymz wrote:
Oct 8th, 2009 10:56 am
Good grief. So many people have something to say, and they have to announce it the most public way possible.

The "no discussion" rule has been around forever, why is it so hard to grasp for some... :|
and now i see a 'thanks' post, good god. beginning to wonder if they are just saboteurs.
thinking about when nikita said something along the lines of just pming the codes....
lucky me missed some of the other posts today, almost wish they were still there.
i want names! ok i don't but yikes, etc.
on a positve note thanks berman66 :cheesygri
Aug 2, 2006
723 posts
213 upvotes
North Bay Ontario
twitter trivia starting in 5 mins
May 29, 2006
130 posts
45 upvotes
Toronto
Is it just me or does the recent winners on swagbucks when you search show that its been 9-10 hours since the last swagbuck was given out???
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2008
1169 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto
and is it just me or did the stuff a bunch of sponsors on top of the search list?

The main use for SB for me is to quickly search gmail and it's the first
but now.. it's like 5th or 6th.. and searching for Bloomberg Futures will get searches from ebay with the same title as the official site..gets annoying :(
My Rogers Plan: 250 DT, Unlim. inc., Unlim. E/W @ 8pm, 100 CDN LD, 100 txt sent/unlim. rec., CID/VM/Call forward & transfer = $15.90/month after all tax and fees.
Nov 27, 2005
214 posts
2 upvotes
orighammer wrote:
Oct 9th, 2009 10:03 am
Is it just me or does the recent winners on swagbucks when you search show that its been 9-10 hours since the last swagbuck was given out???
Same here; seems like the search only shows the winner from the last 9 to 10 hours ago.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2007
6040 posts
224 upvotes
BestOffer wrote:sorry about the alarm but worth a try...

i emailed SB saying that i want them to help me remove the non-swagbucks.com bucks from my account as they are confusing and i have to re-enter to my accounts page for the 'actual' bucks yesterday night and this morning, they replied back:
You should have posted here, that will make some people mad.

I have a WWE buck that can't be used for anything unless I have 30SB for a prize there, so I emailed them and see what they say. I just want it removed.
Dec 7, 2007
89 posts
scarborough
missed the code, thanks anyway berman66.
:cheesygri is what we are to expect on
'insane' monday?
i thought it was thanksgiving, well then again,,,,
hope it repeats for the american one.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2006
2993 posts
1125 upvotes
There is no need for anyone to make rude comments either in the threads or through the Private Messaging system simply because someone makes a posting mistake. The Swagcode subscription-only thread is bound to end up with the occasional wrong post in it despite the "rules" description in the first post.

Users who send rude PM's will be given infractions as well, just as they are given out when inappropriate messages are posted in the forums.
Please report abusive messages to myself or any of the other mods.

Let's keep it friendly :cheesygri
Deal Fanatic
Feb 16, 2008
5608 posts
118 upvotes
madchives wrote:
Oct 12th, 2009 2:44 am
missed the code, thanks anyway berman66.
:cheesygri is what we are to expect on
'insane' monday?
i thought it was thanksgiving, well then again,,,,
hope it repeats for the american one.
1 code per hour until 4pm PDT. BUT the code is only valid for the first person to find it, and is worth a HUGE amount. the first code was worth 25SB. oh and obviously, it's in the form of a hunt.
Kommander_KornFlakes wrote:
May 18th, 2009 12:00 pm
I make more than what 95% of people in this site makes.
Try a six-figure salary that starts with a "3" (that would be annually)
Gloaming wrote:
Nov 4th, 2008 8:43 pm
Seriously- I TRIED to ignore him. KKF is like herpes, you keep scratching in an attempt to get temporary relief, but two weeks later he comes raging back more annoying and infuriating as ever.
Jan 8, 2009
263 posts
26 upvotes
so much for that....freakin useless gong show today, now i have classes tomorrow when he continues it at the same time as today :evil:
Jun 18, 2009
70 posts
2 upvotes
honestly.. swagbucks is soo slow and annoying. Todays events have pissed me off to the point where i switched over to lockerz

lockerz first day: 29 points
swag bucks 2 weeks: 24 points ..

HMM .. tough decision huh ..
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2006
1559 posts
277 upvotes
Toronto
kamikazi wrote:
Oct 12th, 2009 6:12 pm
honestly.. swagbucks is soo slow and annoying. Todays events have pissed me off to the point where i switched over to lockerz

lockerz first day: 29 points
swag bucks 2 weeks: 24 points ..

HMM .. tough decision huh ..
well lockerz is pretty good, but im just wondering wether its worth redeeming for a big prize or just an amazon card, im worried because i know customs fees will be huge even if they mark it as gift
× < >