Freebies

[Starbucks] Swagbucks - free gift cards and other prizes

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 16th, 2017 1:37 pm
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2007
6064 posts
231 upvotes
I just signed up for Yahoo! Personal, RingCentral, and GameHouse. Let's see if I can get SB for them. I hope I can cancel easily.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2007
6064 posts
231 upvotes
Lee83 wrote:
Feb 19th, 2010 3:02 pm
just tried the yahoo one; does it show up in the offer status section right away once you sign up? This is my first attempt at an offer and yeah it's not showing up in the offer status section so I'm not sure if I screwed it up or not.
It should show up right away in the "Offer Status" on the offers page.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2007
6064 posts
231 upvotes
Did you guys cancel Yahoo! Personals right after you got the points or 3 days after? because from reading the before 3 day cancellation your credit will be charged or something. Maybe I am reading it wrong.
Feb 2, 2009
108 posts
Bell Rep wrote:
Feb 19th, 2010 3:11 pm
It should show up right away in the "Offer Status" on the offers page.
it didn't show up at all in my "offer status" section so I decided to cancel thinking that I screwed it up but an hour later after canceling I received the swag bucks...wonder if they'll take it back.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2009
2658 posts
237 upvotes
Hey everyone... Mind if I will refer anyone new here???

Also, I am selling Amazon $5 USD GC......PM me
PSN: RunOrDie226
add me!
Oct 1, 2005
258 posts
40 upvotes
Bell Rep wrote:
Feb 19th, 2010 7:20 pm
Did you guys cancel Yahoo! Personals right after you got the points or 3 days after? because from reading the before 3 day cancellation your credit will be charged or something. Maybe I am reading it wrong.
I canceled mine within 5 minutes of getting my points, nothing was ever charged to my CC.
2005 befirsttoplay: official xbox360 winner, Nov 6 4am
2006 wineveryhour: Accessory Prize Pack winner, Nov 17 1pm
2009 FLIP US YOUR SMILE contest! Flip MinoHD x 2
Apr 7, 2008
185 posts
9 upvotes
There's a code out right now. Till 8pmPST.
I don't feel like putting it in the other thread.
Nov 27, 2006
638 posts
234 upvotes
Toronto
Is anyone else having difficulty loading the widget? I can't get it on multiple sites...
Aug 27, 2009
591 posts
114 upvotes
I FINALLY got 45 points after being on swagbucks for nearly a year :lol: I was thinking of redeeming the amazon.ca $5 gift certificate, but there doesn't seem to be anything on that site worth less than $5 after shipping charges. What do you guys think I should go for?
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2005
3265 posts
1927 upvotes
North Vancouver
NeedVIP wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2010 12:23 am
I FINALLY got 45 points after being on swagbucks for nearly a year :lol: I was thinking of redeeming the amazon.ca $5 gift certificate, but there doesn't seem to be anything on that site worth less than $5 after shipping charges. What do you guys think I should go for?
Either the $5 Amazon.com or Amazon.ca gift certificate. Items like the PS3 are overpriced as you can get those for less from Amazon so there isn't much use saving up for something like that.

The Amazon.com is probably more valuable now, but it really depends on what you want to buy. It's better to take Amazon.ca if you want books or music, but Amazon.com is better for most other things provided they ship the item you want to Canada.

The other gift cards like Paypal are overpriced and the cheaper ones are basically glorified coupons as they cannot be combined.
Dec 24, 2007
158 posts
26 upvotes
NeedVIP wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2010 12:23 am
I FINALLY got 45 points after being on swagbucks for nearly a year :lol:
A year? I get 45 bucks approximately every two weeks doing my own searches and codes posted on twitter, blog, and widget.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
5028 posts
217 upvotes
Vancouver
Code on Swidget...Canada Lost 5-3...Sad Day For Canadians Everywhere
Not me.. I hope they lose. F...ing stupid Canadian government wastes million of taxpayer's dollars for the olympics when they can spend it on something else useful.
Aug 27, 2009
591 posts
114 upvotes
java_girl wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2010 8:18 am
A year? I get 45 bucks approximately every two weeks doing my own searches and codes posted on twitter, blog, and widget.
Well, on and off loll. I didn't know about the swagcodes, and I searched like once a day. Everytime I got like 15 points i wasted them on a song, and the songs never even came -.- I would have enough for a paypal gift card right now if i didnt give up lol.

counting on lockerz for something, hopefully lol
Jul 31, 2008
773 posts
1 upvote
jtcb wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2010 2:43 pm
Not me.. I hope they lose. F...ing stupid Canadian government wastes million of taxpayer's dollars for the olympics when they can spend it on something else useful.
I agree with you about wasting money, but the players don't represent or play for the government. It's no different from cheering for the team when they played in Turin or Salt Lake City, except now we have more fans in the arena.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
5466 posts
901 upvotes
Maple
jtcb wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2010 2:43 pm
Where is your pride for the country? If your tax money don't support this then we would be bored to death...Supporting the hockey team is not a bad idea because it will bring more revenues from tournament, tourism, sales, merchandising, etc.