trky wrote:
Feb 26th, 2010 5:20 pm
sigh**this is ridiculous
I thought it was suppose to be a humorous joke by SB, alas no
Aug 31, 2008
944 posts
102 upvotes
Thornhill
damn only 3sb for special offers? did they take out the special offers code that use to be 1sb/10sb with 3/0.3 now?

edit: nvm, its not so bad after all looks like you can do this daily which means more swagbucks than before
Signature
Jan 13, 2008
806 posts
242 upvotes
sillysimms wrote:
Feb 26th, 2010 4:08 pm
tattooastronomy is one of the better ones. You have to request following him since his tweets are protected, but shouldn't be a problem.

Also follow swagbucks so that you can get the 10 minute twitter codes sent right to your phone that they sometimes post.

Edit to add: You can also try WeLoveSwagBot. When you do a search in twitter for something like "swag bucks, swag codes" you will find many people. Some will tell you where to go to find the codes, others will post the actual codes.
THANQ

on a different note, i wanna rant abt their new speacial offers page.. USELESS! So not worth the time or effort
Selling - DVD writer (hardware), calculator, sears GC, rosewater GC, iTunes GC
Mar 7, 2009
569 posts
7 upvotes
archvenus14 wrote:
Feb 26th, 2010 6:08 pm
THANQ

on a different note, i wanna rant abt their new speacial offers page.. USELESS! So not worth the time or effort
How much is yahoo personals now? I already did it so I cant see.
Feb 17, 2008
88 posts
9 upvotes
Thornhill
bogi093 wrote:
Feb 26th, 2010 6:31 pm
How much is yahoo personals now? I already did it so I cant see.
1200 sb
Mar 7, 2009
569 posts
7 upvotes
jfsabs wrote:
Feb 26th, 2010 6:52 pm
1200 sb
Still, not terrible. I mean 300 SB isnt too bad, but still, the 10x SB is a gimmick to hide these little things they changed.
Aug 22, 2006
821 posts
1 upvote
London
bones wrote:Please please delete old messages and codes
Did everyone go blind and not able to read the first post of the thread? WHO CARES how damn full the thread is, just hit last page... and if you want it cleaned up, report the thread or PM a mod. Just don't post in it.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
1558 posts
443 upvotes
Prince George
don242 wrote:
Feb 26th, 2010 3:14 pm
This is just from the daily search. Enter any string you want and you will get the points. This is not a code.
+1. I usually use "random search" if I can't think of anything I actually want to search for and I haven't done any searches in a few hours.

You will get some SB every few hours no matter what you search for.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
1558 posts
443 upvotes
Prince George
bones wrote:Please please delete old messages and codes
Please please delete users who can't follow the VERY SIMPLE rules about not posting useless stuff in the subscription thread.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
3324 posts
862 upvotes
Ontario
Has anyone been getting referral swagbucks since swagbucks changed their website? I used to get 2-3SB a day from referals but I haven't gotten any the last few days which is very odd (they still haven't reached the 100sb max)
Jul 31, 2008
773 posts
1 upvote
deadice wrote:
Feb 27th, 2010 7:38 pm
Has anyone been getting referral swagbucks since swagbucks changed their website? I used to get 2-3SB a day from referals but I haven't gotten any the last few days which is very odd (they still haven't reached the 100sb max)
I have gotten referral swagbucks since the new site.

Sigh at the latest useless code thread post. The link is in the damn OP.
Jun 3, 2007
446 posts
698 upvotes
Is it just me or does the OP have a typo. An iphone isnt 3800SB its more like 38000SB.

Also has anyone redeemed their SB from this site? Is it legit?
Aug 30, 2009
339 posts
33 upvotes
Tommyknocker wrote:
Feb 27th, 2010 9:16 pm
Is it just me or does the OP have a typo. An iphone isnt 3800SB its more like 38000SB.

Also has anyone redeemed their SB from this site? Is it legit?
There was a recent update on how swagbucks points are worth.. OP probably just did not have time to edit post.

I have redeemed mostly gift cards from the site and it is legit.
Nov 19, 2009
373 posts
72 upvotes
Windsor
Has anybody tried any of the recent special offers? The WorldWinner seems like it would be decent if they'd let you deposit just a buck or so but I can't tell if that's the case (it would probably be simple enough to find out if I signed up but I haven't done that yet).

I thought the ZizZazz one might be alright but they say something about 'sending back the unused portion' if you cancel... would probably be alright but I don't want to get involved if it's going to turn into some kind of hassle.
Jun 30, 2008
108 posts
Ontario
ram77 wrote:
Feb 27th, 2010 9:40 pm
Has anybody tried any of the recent special offers? The WorldWinner seems like it would be decent if they'd let you deposit just a buck or so but I can't tell if that's the case (it would probably be simple enough to find out if I signed up but I haven't done that yet).
The least you can deposit at Worldwinner is $10. I signed up for that one but once I saw that I didn't bother so no sb's for me :cry:
× < >